PDA

View Full Version : Boat is here!

Mayhem
05-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Just moved my boat out to California from Iowa. Left California on Wed night and got back on Sunday evening. The longest trip ever. Now that the boat is here I need some help. I need to get the Carb tuned and the timing adjusted. I am in La Mesa California, so if anyone knows of a good place I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

moneysucker
05-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Just moved my boat out to California from Iowa. Left California on Wed night and got back on Sunday evening. The longest trip ever. Now that the boat is here I need some help. I need to get the Carb tuned and the timing adjusted. I am in La Mesa California, so if anyone knows of a good place I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.
Neil at San Diego Performance Marine. His shop is in Spring valley. He is on here and Performance boats as SDPM.

sdpm
05-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Thanks Cy. How you been? Hope all is well.
Mayhem, give me a call if you still need some help and let's see if I can help you out. Thanks Neil (619)698-9605 m-f 8-5

moneysucker
05-06-2008, 06:28 PM
I have been good. Now that I bought a house I don't work on boats anymore and I no longer have a landscaper. I get to do the majority of the things I used to pay for. How have you been? I am getting the boats back together but things have been a little tight and I am getting married in july.
cy