PDA

View Full Version : All Hail To Dilligaf

a catered life
03-08-2006, 06:26 AM
AND THOSE DAM CLIPPERS :cry: FOR PULLING OFF THAT WIN MAYBE THE LAKERS WORE THEM OUT THE NIGHT BEFORE :p

Beer Factor
03-08-2006, 07:19 AM
Good job clippers. shiat that was tough to do!

dmontzsta
03-08-2006, 07:28 AM
It is the NBA there are ups and downs. Teams that should beat teams, sometimes dont. Lets not forget this was the 8th road game in a row for the Spurs and also a back to back. :rollside:

dmontzsta
03-08-2006, 07:34 AM
You guys see what I mean :rolleyes: Some people just can't acknowledge good team play and are blinded by their hater status.
:argue: :)
I told you, I am not a hater...I support ALL local teams. You can call me "biased", that is better.
:)

dmontzsta
03-08-2006, 07:43 AM
Naw, calling it like I see it Don...
HATER is the correct choice here :argue:
I just dont get caught up in the hype. The clippers have not proven anything to me yet, if they can bring home a championship, then they will be looked at seriously. It takes alot for a franchise to get to the top. When I first started watching basketball the clippers were a joke so I would always watch the Lakers and have continued to watch them up until now. Now the clippers are doing ok in their season. Who knows what will happen, the clippers are NOTORIOUS for making bad moves and letting great players slip away. It would take some Magic Johnson and Kobe/Shaq type years for me to take them seriously, not to mention for them to stack up atleast 2-3 championships.
Go Lakers!

MagicMtnDan
03-08-2006, 07:45 AM
It's great to see the Clippers doing well especially playing as they are - as a team. Unlike their crosstown rivals who are forced to pass the ball to a selfish gunner. :220v:

dmontzsta
03-08-2006, 07:47 AM
Alright...name em
Better yet, forget that. You are NOT allowed ever onto the Clippers bandwagon. All others are accepted :)
Its ok. :) I will pull that wagon if they ever win 33 games in a row or go 15-1 in post season, just some more Lakers franchise records for you.

a catered life
03-08-2006, 08:02 AM
i am still a laker fan through and through but i can say job well done when a team wins.......i still think the clips have a lot of work to do to win a ring but they are on the right road this year good luck to them and if they win one it will still be hung in the staples center home of the you know what... but i would also like to see the kings win something and the avengers......i remember a few years ago the lakers won the angels won the raiders were in the playoff and the kings (o well) and the sparks won man this was a great place to live

Jyruiz
03-08-2006, 08:49 AM
Good job by the Clipps, they had to win that game, specailly after the way they played againts Memphis. They need to show up like that everytime, I am glad they put it together in the second half, because both teams were stinking it up in the first half.