PDA

View Full Version : Conquest Top Cat For Sale 42K

sandcrzy
05-15-2008, 06:51 AM
1995 Conquest Top Cat Deck For Sale 454 Mag w/ Bravo One
This boat was completely gone through 2 years ago including the following
New Gel Coat and graphic design including many improvements that Conquest has made over the years
New interior updated the way Conquest builds them now
new dual power actuators and relay for hatch
new gauges
2 stainless props (1 is labbed)
Front swim step and rub rail done by Conquest
new cover, bimini, trailer tires, disk brake conversion,stereo
The motor was recently serviced, and compression tested.
This boat is 100% turn key ready to go, and needs nothing.
The family is growing and we have decided to go the Bennington route.
(Thanks to Shadow)
Open to trades on a newer Bennington 2575RL
I have most of the receipts from the build that total close to $30k
I know this is worthless without pics, and they will be up tomorrow.
Rick 602-818-5289

sandcrzy
05-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Pictures attached

sandcrzy
05-15-2008, 08:35 PM
More Pic's added

Mike67rs
05-16-2008, 07:31 AM
What is the HP rating on the motor?
EFI or carb?
What prop are you running?
What kind of top speeds are you seeing?
Any engine pics?
Looks like a bargain for a deckboat.

sandcrzy
05-16-2008, 07:53 AM
What is the HP rating on the motor?
EFI or carb?
What prop are you running?
What kind of top speeds are you seeing?
Any engine pics?
Looks like a bargain for a deckboat.
It is the 454 Mag 385 HP
Carb
the labbed prop is a 22, and the spare is a 20
62 MPH on glass water 65-67 in 1'-2' of chop
I will take some pics of the engine next weekend, and post. It is stored in Havi and I am in Phoenix, but will be going out next week if anyone wants to so it, or go for a ride.
I wanted to price it to sell, so we can move on to a Bennington.
Thanks

SurfOnH20
05-16-2008, 11:17 PM
Nice deckboat at a fair price!! I hope you get that Bennington soon. I picked up a 22rls Bennington in 2007 and I must say I LOVE IT !! I sold my performance boat to a family member who is in his early 20's. My best friend calls my boat "An old man's boat". The funny thing about that is, he always ends up in my boat in the afternoon to finish the day..Good luck !!!

sandcrzy
05-18-2008, 03:07 PM
Tt:)

sandcrzy
05-21-2008, 01:23 PM
We will be in Havi this Friday- Monday if anyone wants to go for a ride.
602-818-5289

Eliminator 4 Life
05-22-2008, 05:21 AM
Nice lookin boat.. I would not rule JC pontoon boat in fact if you get the chance take one for a ride..:D

sandcrzy
06-01-2008, 07:06 PM
I was having second thoughts on this after we had so much fun Memorial Day, but I just found a Bennington that I am going to move on so here it is again.
602-818-5289

sandcrzy
06-04-2008, 06:19 AM
:) :)

sandcrzy
06-09-2008, 01:54 PM
:) 602-818-5289:)

sandcrzy
06-11-2008, 07:37 AM
:) :jawdrop: :)

sandcrzy
06-14-2008, 08:08 AM
:d

Mountainstone
06-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Bump for a nice boat. In our search for more space, we are trying to decide between a deck boat with mild power or a performance toon. May I ask why you are moving from one to the other? In other words, what advantages do you see in a pontoon versus your obviously nice deck boat?
Thanx!

sandcrzy
06-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Bump for a nice boat. In our search for more space, we are trying to decide between a deck boat with mild power or a performance toon. May I ask why you are moving from one to the other? In other words, what advantages do you see in a pontoon versus your obviously nice deck boat?
Thanx!
I believe the tooner will better suite our family because I wont be such a freak about water spots, sand on the deck, eating on it etc. I have a problem with just sitting back and letting water spots set on it while we are @ the sandbar, channel, Park Moabi and so on. Because of this, I spend more time being anel about the boat, wiping it down vs playing with my kids and enjoying them. This may sound odd, but it's true.
I would also like to hang out and be a passenger with a few cocktails in hand instead of always the captain. I feel with the toon my family will be more apt to be the pilot. As it stands right now, nobody wants part of driving because they are worried about something happening to it and me freaking out.
The Top Cat is the only boat that I have wanted since I first rode on one in 94. I now have it, and love it but I feel that I am missing out on some family time because of my being so anel.
I test drove a Bennington last weekend and really didnt care for the feel of it, but seeing the look on everyone face in my family makes me want to go that route.
This may sound crazy to most, but to me it's about the family being able to enjoy it without being worried about what dad is going to say because my 4 year old spilled a juice box.

conquestcat
06-15-2008, 03:05 PM
So true i did that with the last boat now hell with it
it washes

sandcrzy
06-15-2008, 06:41 PM
So true i did that with the last boat now hell with it
it washes
I really wish I could let it go, but I just can't. Even if I could, I still have the issue with nobody but me driving. Sometimes I really want to ty one on, but I wont drink and drive.

Mountainstone
06-17-2008, 03:19 AM
I test drove a Bennington last weekend and really didnt care for the feel of it, but seeing the look on everyone face in my family makes me want to go that route.
This may sound crazy to most, but to me it's about the family being able to enjoy it without being worried about what dad is going to say because my 4 year old spilled a juice box.
I applaud you for knowing what will make you happy and following through. As far as a 'toon you might like, check out Manitou pontoons. They have some interesting videos on youtube and their website; the video shows their boat turning like I have never seen a pontoon turn. It's no Top Cat, but it appears to kick the bejeesus out of every other pontoon hull configuration.
Good luck, and bump!

sandcrzy
06-17-2008, 06:24 AM
I applaud you for knowing what will make you happy and following through. As far as a 'toon you might like, check out Manitou pontoons. They have some interesting videos on youtube and their website; the video shows their boat turning like I have never seen a pontoon turn. It's no Top Cat, but it appears to kick the bejeesus out of every other pontoon hull configuration.
Good luck, and bump!
Thanks for the bump.
I have looked into the Manitou, and I like the overall finish of the Bennington better. The 08 models handle very similar to the Manitou now after they redesigned them. Bennington changed the center toon to an egg shape, and increased the size of it getting it to turn better. The salesman was really pitching this to me, because it turns so much like a V bottom boat. After he was done with the pitch, I informed him I liked the flat turns for the family better. The look on his face was priceless!!!:

sandcrzy
06-22-2008, 12:24 PM
:d

conquestcat
06-24-2008, 09:54 PM
!!!!!!!