PDA

View Full Version : da gig would like to thank y'all.....

gigamurph
05-16-2008, 01:00 PM
.....for the birthday wishes yesterday; BUT HE DIDN'T GET ANY! At this time he'd also like to thank y'all for not wishin' da gig a "happy birthday"; thus remindin' 'im of exactly how old he really is gettin'! :p.....and don't bother askin' how old because he ain't sayin'! ;)

~FM
05-16-2008, 01:10 PM
If I had known I would surely have posted a thread for you Gig; this forum doesn't have a birthday notification system anymore.
Huge belated Happy Birthday to you! It's not about age Gig it's about life and living and learning and hoping for more to come. ;) Wish you plenty more of all of the above! :cool:

phuggit
05-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Happy Bday Gig.

Mrs.Racer277
05-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Happy Belated B-Day....There was a birhday thread for you on RiverDaves

Throttle
05-18-2008, 11:51 AM
somebody blew out all the candles too soon.
happy belated birthday,
maybe you should have told us yesterday:idea: by inviting us all over for drinks:idea:

hoolign
05-19-2008, 09:19 AM
Everyone was at the pub for your surprise party.. you nevr showed up??? What the fukk is up with that?? We had a band, strippers, all the JD you could want and Ozzy even made an appearance..with Ronnie James .... I think the whole deal ran us around 12K ...and you have the nerve to say " no one gave you any B;day wishes?? Check your freakin mail then!! :mad:
There is 2 "I's" in Giig ..right??
:D
Happy belated bud..I'm not on here to much ..but this won't happen again :D

gigamurph
05-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Everyone was at the pub for your surprise party.. you nevr showed up??? What the fukk is up with that?? We had a band, strippers, all the JD you could want and Ozzy even made an appearance..with Ronnie James .... I think the whole deal ran us around 12K ...and you have the nerve to say " no one gave you any B;day wishes?? Check your freakin mail then!! :mad:
There is 2 "I's" in Giig ..right??
Happy belated bud..I'm not on here to much ..but this won't happen again :DThanx to hooli and the rest of the peops that threw da party for da gig! But next time, don't use Hanson as your bouncer! He wouldn't let me in! Kept sayin' somethin' like "You're not da gig! You're too damn pretty to be DA gig!".....and Ozzy called and wants his dignity back!
:p :D
.....and there is no two "i"s in gig. Come to think of it, there are no "i"s! It's ALL about ME! :D

Jordy
05-19-2008, 11:51 AM
I did wish Da Gig a very happy birthday over at RD's, but unfortunately you must have missed it, and the board is under the weather currently, so I can't link ya there. :)

gigamurph
05-19-2008, 09:01 PM
I did wish Da Gig a very happy birthday over at RD's, but unfortunately you must have missed it, and the board is under the weather currently, so I can't link ya there. :)Nope! da gig caught your wishes over @ RD's. I was just yankin' everyones' chain over here! Thanx again Jordy! da gig doesn't care what anyone says aboutcha; you're OK!

HalletDave
05-20-2008, 11:54 AM
Nope! da gig caught your wishes over @ RD's. I was just yankin' everyones' chain over here! Thanx again Jordy! da gig doesn't care what anyone says aboutcha; you're OK!
Happy belated birthday Gig. How are things with you?:D

gigamurph
05-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Happy belated birthday Gig. How are things with you?:DSame ol' same ol'! Could be better, could be a helluva lot worse! How's CBBB's own "California Girl" doin'? Good to see ya still hangin' around!

HalletDave
05-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Same ol' same ol'! Could be better, could be a helluva lot worse! How's CBBB's own "California Girl" doin'? Good to see ya still hangin' around!
Things are good on this end. I'm draggin' the pimped out Hallett to B&W Resort on the Delta for the weekend. I hope
the weather cooperates.:D

gigamurph
05-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Things are good on this end. I'm draggin' the pimped out Hallett to B&W Resort on the Delta for the weekend. I hope
the weather cooperates.:DWell you have yourself a safe and sane trip! Good hearin' from ya!

BIGAMIST
05-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Happy B Day Uncle Gig:D

gigamurph
05-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Happy B Day Uncle Gig:DThanx Biggie! Feelin' pretty good for bein' so damn old.
:p