PDA

View Full Version : Summer House rental

summerlove
05-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Is anyone interested in renting a house for the summer in Havasu? My brother has a house there that he never uses. It is 3 years old, built by Bridgewater, and has a 44' deep garage with 9' doors. The house is fully furnished and just bring the boat, leave it, and it's your house for the summer. Any one interested? Rent is $1,350 plus electric over $50. All other utilities paid. That's $45/night!!!
The house has three bedrooms (one king, one queen and one with twins), threed baths (two masters), and a nice fully equipped kitchen.
The best part, my house is right next door, so I'm your neighbor! How cool is that, worth the money right there. (My house is exactly like my brothers)
My house is available for three day minimums at 150/night plus $100 cleaning and $50 electric surcharge.
Ms. Havasu can provide any and all details if anyone has any quesitons about how nice the homes are.
I'll be there this w/e so if you're there and want to see it, call me.
Call me at 760-685-3725 if interested. The perfect set up for friends/firemen/etc.

summerlove
05-19-2008, 07:26 PM
bump

wedge44
05-21-2008, 12:23 PM
OK I'm not a fireman...But I have worked civil service for 23 years does that count:D :D :D

summerlove
05-21-2008, 04:27 PM
OK I'm not a fireman...But I have worked civil service for 23 years does that count:D :D :D
That qualifies. I have 29 in calpers...