PDA

View Full Version : pismo anyone

IT'SONLYMONEY
05-22-2008, 07:17 PM
we are off june 4th thru the 8th if anyone is going that way we will be there.
flyinig a pink playboy bunny flag and a coors light flag. there is a super man flag as well on another trailer. look us up for a cold one.
be safe and have a great weekend
chuck

jackpunx
05-23-2008, 08:02 AM
I went to pismo a long time ago.. dont really remember what its like.. I want to do a summer trip with my rail but seems like most people are trying to talk me out of pismo... Issues are corrosion and its small.
Do you bring a car?
is it big enough for a car?

IT'SONLYMONEY
05-23-2008, 06:46 PM
pismo is smaller than glamis and the other hot spots. however, it is plenty big enough for you to brake something on the rail.:) there are big money rails everywhere there and everyone seems to have a blast. we have a couple in our group as well. i have a rhino that i take, and it is a lot of fun. we have about 10 trialers with rhinos and rangers that is and everyone has a blast. the drags are cool to hang out at, and the hill at night can get pretty crazy. big weekends mainly though. people that go to the desert love the desert and won't mess with pismo because they are right in a sence; it is small in comparison. but we like them both and you're not doing the desert in the summer. the beach is always nice. be a leader and make them follow you to the beach. hope to see you there
chuck