PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Garage Door Opener

czarmarz73
05-27-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey i'm looking for any hook ups in Havasu with regards to garage door openers. I just bought a place and the house didn't have them installed. I would need two but looking for the quietest model belt drive or jack shaft. Any recommendations would be appreciated thanks

SummitKarl
05-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Hey i'm looking for any hook ups in Havasu with regards to garage door openers. I just bought a place and the house didn't have them installed. I would need two but looking for the quietest model belt drive or jack shaft. Any recommendations would be appreciated thanks
recommend a chain drive for the Havasu heat, had nothing but trouble with other types in our Homes, Lift Master is a good brand

Throttle
05-27-2008, 08:38 PM
i have a garage door opener, her name is miss throttle

78Anthonyjet
05-28-2008, 06:52 AM
Lift master chain drive would be the best, look in the yellow pages and find a door company, get a couple of prices. I do garage doors, but have no idea of any door companies in your area. If you want to be able to open either door with one remote, you will need a two button remote.

Holland
05-28-2008, 10:25 AM
I have a Marantec DC motor on mine.... Wouldnt have anything else:
http://www.marantecamerica.com/