PDA

View Full Version : Boat hack job awards

Tahiti
02-16-2003, 09:28 PM
This is the fine work of some Jackass from Phoenix! One of the prior owners of my boat needed to shorten the trailer to fit in a garage. Another reason why to never buy anything used sight unseen. Thought I would show this off before I cut it off and weld a swing away tongue on.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/tongue_hack_job_2.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/tongue_hack_job.JPG
Lets here your story or see your picks.
[ February 16, 2003, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Tahiti ]

Mandelon
02-16-2003, 09:55 PM
Well, damn that coupler is nice and shiny!!! I'm glad you made it back home.....
Mama always said if I couldn't be nice just to shut the f*ck up!! wink :D
[ February 16, 2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

JetBoatRich
02-17-2003, 04:37 AM
It is amazing what people do, they thought they had a great idea? frown

ezstriper
02-17-2003, 07:09 AM
They had a plan, Just like Custer !, But really i've just got my lastest project home from a 835mi
trip, I also bought sight unseen and someone picked up the boat, after looking it over I don't know how it ever made the trip( I guess God looks
out for us dumbasses who buy shit like this !)Your
trailer look great compared to this peice I just got, To ashamed to post a picture,Thanks, Rob...

malcolm
02-17-2003, 08:23 AM
Wow, that's nice. Mine was chopped off also, but they did alittle better job of hitching it back up. I'm gonna try for a swing away also before summer.
[ February 17, 2003, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: malcolm ]

hack job
02-17-2003, 08:41 AM
watch your mouth son! wink :D i take offense to that. :p

disco_charger
02-17-2003, 09:57 AM
I've got some pretty funny pics of Hack Job...Oh, that's not what you guys are talking about.
:p
Disco
Oh, and if he asks if you want to see something, run! eek!

hack job
02-17-2003, 01:46 PM
disco_charger:
I've got some pretty funny pics of Hack Job...Oh, that's not what you guys are talking about.
:p
Disco
Oh, and if he asks if you want to see something, run! eek! like furry pants! is that what you are talking about .