PDA

View Full Version : ***boat Ladies.....HELP!

OnlyMoney
03-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Ok, you guys may help me, too.
I'm trying to find some of those oval-shaped neck "protectors" that goes on your swimsuit behind your neck to cushion it. I saw them a LONG time ago at a gas station or similar near Havasu. I know they were made in different colors and out of the same material as the floppy coozies. Does anyone know what I'm even talking about??
Any info or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

little rowe boat
03-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Neck pillow, check mervyns,they had some a while back.

OnlyMoney
03-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Well, I did a search and nothing came up except travel type. These are about 3-4 inches long and keep the neck from being rubbed raw after all day in a suit. Besides, our Mervyn's out here isn't like the ones in Cali that I'm used to.

Mardonzi
03-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Just don't wear the top,, that's the easiest and cheapest solution!!! :) :chi:

OnlyMoney
03-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Just don't wear the top,, that's the easiest and cheapest solution!!! :) :chi:
I know that, but pasties aren't for the whole season. There are times where they are inappropriate... :rolleyes:

Mardonzi
03-08-2006, 11:13 AM
I know that, but pasties aren't for the whole season. There are times where they are inappropriate... :rolleyes:
You do have a point,,
Maybe that's why noone wears them at Powell....lol
On a serious note,, I've seen them before at the gift shop at Wahweap marina.. When I'm there on Sunday, I'll check.

spectratoad
03-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Name one?!?!?! :) :) :p :) :)

OnlyMoney
03-08-2006, 11:17 AM
On the family trip when my dad, mom and all other family members are there. A bit too much information shared with them.
Thanks Mardonzi! That would really help me... :rollside:

Silver
03-08-2006, 11:19 AM
I say go to a hardware store and get some clear tubing about the size of the string on your suits. And cut it to the desired length!

Kilrtoy
03-08-2006, 12:06 PM
No in my boat, they are always acceptable. Jump in

OnlyMoney
03-13-2006, 12:05 PM
No in my boat, they are always acceptable. Jump in
I always get to your posts a few days later.... :rollside:

OnlyMoney
03-13-2006, 12:06 PM
On a serious note,, I've seen them before at the gift shop at Wahweap marina.. When I'm there on Sunday, I'll check.
Any luck, Mardonzi??

Gayleen
03-13-2006, 12:16 PM
I have never head of anything like that. What kind of material are they made of? I might have to break out the sewing maching. I am getting suites that are more of the bra style, but have some of the others.

OnlyMoney
03-13-2006, 12:30 PM
It's the same rubbery fabric that they make the skinny/bottle coozies out of, nice and comfy. About a 3" long oval with a hole at each end to thread the suit strap through. Everyone I ask says they've seen them, but can't find them these days. :cry: