PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Sanger B.O.L.O

jetboatperformance
05-30-2008, 07:42 PM
Please help Folks !! We recieved this along with pics yesterday JBP will contribute to a reward for info leading to the arrest and conviction of the Thieves
Tom
I was told by anonamous Email to contact "Tom" at JetBoatPerformance.com and to tell him my story, so here it is.
My 1979 Sanger Super Jet was stolen from River's End Marina in Byron, CA (Tracy/ Sac Delta area) between 12:00 PM Wednesday, May 21, 2008 and 12:00PM Monday, May 26, 2008. I am an active duty United States Marine (Infantry) and this was my gift to myself for coming home safe from Iraq last Nov. and someone has taken it from me. Please contact: Sgt Byers, USMC @ Byersjp@gmail.com or call me directly @ 408-504-4313. Any information leading to the recovery of all or part of the boat will be rewarded ($$$$), NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! I appreciate any help that you can give me, please help me get my boat back. I have put many hours into this boat (as well as money) and I want it back. Please keep an eye out as you cannot miss this boat; it has a blue cover, blue double axel trailer, the license plate # is 1FZ7269 and the boat ID is CF7875GJ.
18' 1979 Sanger Super Jet Bubble deck White w/ blue trim single blue flame on bow
Berkley Jet White w/ blue lettering place diverter and droop snoot Auto meter Sport Comp gauges w/ a hole in the dash for a boost gauge above the chrome "Oh S**t" handle "Jet Fuel Only" Sticker on the center rear
Custom white interior with blue trim/ blue carpet and manual trim adjuster
454 Big Block Chevy w/ ported and polished 396 heads, polished Edelbrock tunnel ram 2x4 Edelbrock carbs MSD 6A Box/Marine Dist. Blaster Coil
Holley Black Elec. Fuel Pump Chrome oil Accumulator Braided stainless steel lines Chrome Basset Wet stack headers Chrome Power Master Starter/Alternator
Chrome Glenwood Motor plates
UPDATE: I received an Email from a random boater who saw a boat matching the description of my boat on the weekend of May 24-25 at Camanche Lake off of Highway 88 between Amador and Calaveras Counties. I alerted both Sheriff's offices and the Stockton CHP. My brother went up there and posted fliers and we are keeping our eyes and ears open. Thank you to all of you who responded to the ads, Emails and are just paying a little extra attention to the boat scene at the rivers and lakes. I will notify everyone on any updates as I get them. Thank you all!!!
I appreciate anything that you can do to help.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r319/jetboatperformance/Stolen%20Sanger/1979Sanger38.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r319/jetboatperformance/Stolen%20Sanger/1979Sanger58.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r319/jetboatperformance/Stolen%20Sanger/1979Sanger52.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r319/jetboatperformance/Stolen%20Sanger/1979Sanger42.jpg

biggraypig
05-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Thats Bullshit. Hope they find em and take the appropriate action.
Sorry bout the boat, hope ya get it back.

minnesota_duane
05-31-2008, 01:09 PM
I think the thief should get to learn to bare foot ski behind the stolen boat with the rope tied securely around his neck or perhaps another appendage!

jetboatperformance
05-31-2008, 07:26 PM
I think the thief should get to learn to bare foot ski behind the stolen boat with the rope tied securely around his neck or perhaps another appendage!
LMFAO ,*Update possible sighting more to follow !

DK_Hallet
05-31-2008, 08:12 PM
If we see the guy. Do you mind if we give him a little bit of a jetenema ? hmmmm Ill be on the lookout ..

Sanger Jet
06-03-2008, 09:39 AM
hope you find your boat !!!

Pops@Aggressor
06-04-2008, 04:57 PM
hope you find your boat !!!
Sorry. I will Pull Down Pictures and post in my shop and talk to my dealers to let know what happened. We can Cover a Good Area for you. Some of our Dealers may Keep Culprit tied in Shop For Bitch Slapping and Guard Dog Rear End Relief thats all this kind of guy deserves. The Bigger and more Dogs the Better. If I can Help you or any of your Service Buds call me- My Honor.