PDA

View Full Version : BBC And BBF Headers

Statue
06-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Hey guys, I know this is probably in the wrong section but I was wondering if there would be any interest in a Hedman Husler Jet Boat Hedder. We have not made boat headers in 25 plus years and are considering getting back into the market. We would construct them out of 304 stainless, 3/8" stainless flanges, 2" or 2.25" tubing with a 4" collector. The ceramic coated price would be somewhere in the $600.00 range. Any thoughts?

jetboat
06-04-2008, 04:13 AM
send me a pm at lsbrown@jcpenney.com.mhave a buddy looking for bbf caoted headers.

jrork
06-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Hey guys, I know this is probably in the wrong section but I was wondering if there would be any interest in a Hedman Husler Jet Boat Hedder. We have not made boat headers in 25 plus years and are considering getting back into the market. We would construct them out of 304 stainless, 3/8" stainless flanges, 2" or 2.25" tubing with a 4" collector. The ceramic coated price would be somewhere in the $600.00 range. Any thoughts?
At first blush, this sounds really good. Post up or better yet, ask folks to post up what they like designwise and see if you can accomidate them. The stainless feature is a slam dunk for me. It's all in the looks & quality, this bunch is heavy into performance AND appearance.... Regardless, I think a large company starting to realize that there is still a market for boats that you don't buy off the showroom floor that cost the same as a house is refreshing. Thanks for the interest and good luck......john
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/jrork/IMG_1735.jpg