PDA

View Full Version : 225 evenrude question

xspower
06-16-2008, 04:22 AM
hello i just bought my first boat 88 eliminator with a 225 evenrude on it never realy boated before so if some of my ?? sound dumb thats why :) i bought boat last thusday night and took it right out on the lake with out checking over first (dumb) well anyway i was running it and a buzzer went of under dash i thought it was a waring buzzer for the lift on motor (not working right now ) so i un hooked it and ran some more , later boat when w/o boat shut down on to a limiter of some sort im guessing that it was a limp home mode maybe a safety switch so motor wont blow ?? heat switch ?? is buzzer a warning for getting hot ?? if so what should i look at for possible overheating problems??? i did do a comp when i got back home and with a hot motor it was 90 psi all 6 cyls does that sound about right ?? sorry for such a long 1st post ,mike

Towndrunk
06-16-2008, 05:00 AM
HUH? Try using some periods and commas.(sp) Have no idea what you are saying.

xspower
06-16-2008, 06:56 AM
HUH? Try using some periods and commas.(sp) Have no idea what you are saying.
thers one in every crowd:rolleyes: :

Towndrunk
06-16-2008, 07:58 AM
Just trying to let you know that we or I could help you if we knew wtf you were talking about BUT since you're an azz hole figure it out on you own.:jawdrop:

xspower
06-16-2008, 08:05 AM
Just trying to let you know that we or I could help you if we knew wtf you were talking about BUT since you're an azz hole figure it out on you own.:jawdrop:
see what i mean !!!