PDA

View Full Version : anyone else think of

Throttle
06-18-2008, 06:11 AM
the fountain that was said to have killed a man last year on a jet ski, when they saw the new hb mag. the article for was titled "killer on the loose", featuring fountain boats... and as far as I know the boat and its driver has yet to be found... sorry, a bit distastefull IMO.

moderator-10
06-18-2008, 06:24 AM
the fountain that was said to have killed a man last year on a jet ski, when they saw the new hb mag. the article for was titled "killer on the loose", featuring fountain boats... and as far as I know the boat and its driver has yet to be found... sorry, a bit distastefull IMO.
Sorry you found the title to be distasteful.
The reference is Reggie's self proclaimed "Cat Killer" AKA Rio Roses. The writers and staff do not use these forums as a story board, although they certainly could at times.
Have a nice day.

Throttle
06-18-2008, 06:47 AM
wow, someone is moderating, I thought you had lots to do today. not offended, maybe just bad timing on someone's part, again IMO. Maybe its just me.

Mandelon
06-18-2008, 05:09 PM
I thought about that boat the other day, there was one in the mag that matched the description....:(

thumbs
06-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Cameron - I think about it all the time. I printed thousands of fliers for the family and pass out a few hundred from Topac to Laughlin.
I doubt the advertising folks at Fountain even knew about the accident.