PDA

View Full Version : Hey Keys...gotta ?

Waldo
12-15-2005, 02:11 PM
So are The Cobra and Showtime the only two riding 250 2-strokes for SX??? I saw the list of Honda riders (of which there are a lot) and these two are slotted for 250s.

h2oski2fast
12-15-2005, 03:34 PM
"Pinger", that made me laugh........ Does that mean I have 6 cylinder pinger on the boat. I heard Markie was commenting to Rob how loud the thing was. He must be getting old.

tcook33
12-15-2005, 03:53 PM
i believe that is the truth waldo, i thought byrner was riding the pinger, but has opted to ride the thumper ..... something i just heard five minutes ago, that k-dub (kevin windham) just broke his fore-arm (bad) yesterday, while practicing and will require surgery. he's out for a long while, team honda said. not good :crossx: keyes
He broke it yesterday and went into surgery last night. Everything is cool. Surgery went good. They put a plate in his arm. He went down after his front end washed out on a recently watered track. Looks like DV12 is the only chance for a podium finish....maybe EF??
Also, Walker is hurt again. Don't know the extent of it. I don't think it's bad though. Concussion???
Viilopoto broke his collar bone. Not bad, just a fracture. He could be back for West Coast if he chooses to ride the West. Definitely be back for the East.

tcook33
12-15-2005, 04:29 PM
nice terry, i do need someone else up in the booth :cool: - d-no
No sweat. I'm only here to help......and cause a little controversy every so often. :jawdrop:
When are we gonna go ride? I think we are headed up to Competetive Edge on Saturday. Just opened. It's supposed to be a really good track. Up off the 395 by Racetown (Sunrise).

Waldo
12-15-2005, 06:41 PM
i believe that is the truth waldo, i thought byrner was riding the pinger, but has opted to ride the thumper ..... something i just heard five minutes ago, that k-dub (kevin windham) just broke his fore-arm (bad) yesterday, while practicing and will require surgery. he's out for a long while, team honda said. not good :crossx: keyes
Heard that about K-dub, Walker and Villo...sux.
Also read that Tim Ferry is coming back and riding with Honda/MotoXXX...don't think he'll be much of a threat for the podium but I always liked him for some reason.
Anyone think that Tebasco will be a threat?? He was great in the lites and I think when he comes to grips with his new bike he might suprise us...Whatcha think???
ANAHEIM #1 = Three weeks from Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waldo
12-15-2005, 07:17 PM
:) I think the AMA is missing the boat with the SX Series, there should be a Vet Sx Series, bring on O'Mara, Holley, Stanton, Henry, Johnson, Wardy, Myerscough, Kehoe, Dubach....that would be a blast, 15 lap shootouts before the mains !!!!!!! :)
True Dat!!! What about The Burner, Too Tall Bell, Dogger Lechein, and one of my all time favs...The Beast from The East (who dropped off the face of the earth)!