PDA

View Full Version : Just another day on the job

FOXMAN
06-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Last summer three of these came across our dock at work, Along with three gimbles and three XR drives. Going to florida.
http://i32.tinypic.com/dy94c2.jpg

VAMI
06-29-2008, 06:54 PM
Going to nor tech boats in FT myers

FOXMAN
06-29-2008, 07:12 PM
I took the picture last year. Just now did the work to post pics. We pick up at Mercury Racing all the time. I'll have to try and find it... But we picked up a pallet full of new Bravo stainless props going to Florida. 10 left hand rotation, 10 right hand rotation. 29 pitch.
One thing for sure... They werent going to New Jersey!!!
Sorry, I couldnt resist. :D

MadPoodle
06-30-2008, 12:04 PM
700's weren't going with the XR drives..

vnemous
06-30-2008, 12:18 PM
Your getting pretty good at this picture thing. If you open pictures in paint you can use the smudge tool to wipe out things like faces or stuff in the picture you dont really want others to see and stuff like that before you post them. Good luck Mike

FOXMAN
06-30-2008, 02:36 PM
700's weren't going with the XR drives..
I 'll take your word on that... Three of each came in that day, Maybe the drives and gimbles for another boat they were working on.
Anywho. I see that sort of Mercury Racing stuff all the time.
Anybody know how many cinder blocks a 700 weighs????
Just kidding. My boss and me are the only guys at work with bigger boats.
If one of them came up missing he would be on my doorstep that afternoon.
And it just wouldnt be worth getting fired for.

FOXMAN
06-30-2008, 02:38 PM
Your getting pretty good at this picture thing. If you open pictures in paint you can use the smudge tool to wipe out things like faces or stuff in the picture you dont really want others to see and stuff like that before you post them. Good luck Mike
Thanks, And thank you again for the tip! :)

MadPoodle
06-30-2008, 05:03 PM
I 'll take your word on that... Three of each came in that day, Maybe the drives and gimbles for another boat they were working on.
The NXT package pictured even has a drive ratio. The 700's will roast a bravo, hence the reason they are not available with them.. Factory lists the weight @ 702 lbs, but I believe that is engine only.. (http://mercuryracing.com/sterndrives/hp700sci/specs.php)
Anybody know how many cinder blocks a 700 weighs????
approx 78.. :) :)
If you ever meet the guy who hijacked my 200 Merc somewhere between Lake X and Miamuh kick his ass for me would you please?

FOXMAN
07-01-2008, 03:41 PM
The NXT package pictured even has a drive ratio. The 700's will roast a bravo, hence the reason they are not available with them.. Factory lists the weight @ 702 lbs, but I believe that is engine only.. (http://mercuryracing.com/sterndrives/hp700sci/specs.php)
approx 78.. :) :)
If you ever meet the guy who hijacked my 200 Merc somewhere between Lake X and Miamuh kick his ass for me would you please?
I wish i could help you with that, but they come to our dock and get hauled to Milwaukee. Put on another truck that takes'em to Florida.
I dont even go up to pick them up anymore cause i have a different route.
Sh@t... I havent been to Florida since 1978!!!

MadPoodle
07-01-2008, 05:45 PM
It's time to come back..
If your down Miamuh way, let me know, I'll take ya for a boat ride :) :)