PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help here...

Itzme
07-01-2008, 07:31 AM
I have no ability to send or recieve IM's here, or to post attatchments either..could one of the mods fix this please?? Thanks....:D

rvrdiva
07-01-2008, 08:46 AM
Can anybody help me? By looking at the picture can anybody give me a detailed description of this boat? This is all I have of the boat but need to know the details.
Deadbeat Dad tells the court he has no $$$ for childsupport yet purchased this boat last year. Need info to take to court with me soon.
Thanks for any and all help you can give me.

FOXMAN
07-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Can anybody help me? By looking at the picture can anybody give me a detailed description of this boat? This is all I have of the boat but need to know the details.
Deadbeat Dad tells the court he has no $$$ for childsupport yet purchased this boat last year. Need info to take to court with me soon.
Thanks for any and all help you can give me.
Not much to tell by the photo other than if thats your kid on the engine cover, I would be more happy that the kid has a PFD on than pissed he has a boat.

FOXMAN
07-01-2008, 07:34 PM
And if he claims he cant pay more cause his job isnt very good, and he's working for cash on the side, family court isnt that interested in looking into it. But the I.R.S. will be more than happy to help you out.

rvrdiva
07-02-2008, 02:30 PM
And if he claims he cant pay more cause his job isnt very good, and he's working for cash on the side, family court isnt that interested in looking into it. But the I.R.S. will be more than happy to help you out.
ty

Havasu1986
07-02-2008, 02:42 PM
I have no ability to send or recieve IM's here, or to post attatchments either..could one of the mods fix this please?? Thanks....:D
Try going to user cp and then edit options.