PDA

View Full Version : Obama vs. McCain...your take?

centerhill condor
07-09-2008, 05:41 PM
what do ya'll think about the candidates and their stands on the issues...economic, foreign policy, domestic, etc.....the whats and whys. here's your chance!
I'll be checkin' facts.
CC

jh4rt
07-10-2008, 04:52 AM
I just wish it were a boxing match. Then I'd wanna see who wins...

deltaAce
07-10-2008, 08:21 AM
I like 2/3rds of what McCain stands for & ZERO of Obamas stance on anything!
I would vote for a black guy for President if he had good solid conservative values.

cobalt 222
07-10-2008, 09:40 AM
THERE BOTH IN IT FOR FREE MEDICAL AND A CHECK FOR THE REST OF THERE LIFES.THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE BUT THE RICH.AND BY THE WAY I THINK BUSH SUCKS BIG TIME :mad:

deltaAce
07-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Michael Savage questioned why candidates spend million$$$ to run for a job than pays $400K a year.:idea:

donzi5150
07-14-2008, 08:53 AM
9Michael Savage questioned why candidates spend million$$$ to run for a job than pays $400K a year.:idea:
It's the job after the job.....book deals, speaches ($1 million in communist China Bill Clinton), hanging out with Hamas (Jimmy Carter), etc.......don't see Bush (41) or Reagan doing things to hurt this countries standing like these to Jack offs!

donzi5150
07-14-2008, 08:57 AM
I just wish it were a boxing match. Then I'd wanna see who wins...
I bet it all on McCain.......Obama is too skinny.........weak looking.....Do you remember that story a couple of years ago out of Centeral America where this 80+ year old WWII vet ripped the throat out or something with his bare hands when a group of bandits stopped his tour bus.........Don't under estimate and old VET! McCain in the 2nd round!

centerhill condor
08-04-2008, 11:30 AM
oh, saints be praised....the more the Illinois Senator speaks the more he sounds like a 3rd Bush term....now he favors off shore drilling, What's next? after he beat Hillary to the left now he's gonna beat McCain to the right.
If he comes out with some of Bob Barr's Libertarian views he'll have all three sides of the pancake covered.
CC

CA Stu
08-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Obama has a rock star's stage presence and a lot of good sounding (yet ultimately empty) rhetoric.
McCain looks like the cryptkeeper on 'roids.
California will go Obama, guaranteed. We vote for movie stars out here.
Close race.
Ultimately, does it even matter?
Thanks
CA Stu

'75 Miller
08-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Ultimately, does it even matter?
Thanks
CA Stu
It matters a lot, if for no other reason than this: whose Supreme Court appointments would you rather see on the bench FOR LIFE?

90mphRAGE
09-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Either way I get what I wanted in '04. ANYTHING BUT BUSH. But with Palin on McCain's ticket, there would still be a bush in the white house. McCain will continue to make the rich richer, and take care of his buddies in big oil that are making boating WAY too expensive.:mad:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but mine is the only one that counts!

SeaSlut
09-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Poll: World wants Obama as president
September 9, 2008
Reuters
US Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama may be struggling to nudge ahead of his Republican rival in polls at home, but people across the world want him in the White House, a BBC poll said.
All 22 countries covered in the poll would prefer to see Senator Obama elected US president ahead of Republican John McCain.
In 17 of the 22 nations, people expect relations between the US and the rest of the world to improve if Senator Obama wins.
More than 22,000 people were questioned by pollster GlobeScan in countries ranging from Australia to India and across Africa, Europe and South America.
The margin in favour of Senator Obama ranged from 9 per cent in India to 82 per cent in Kenya, while an average of 49 per cent across the 22 countries preferred Senator Obama compared with 12 per cent preferring Senator McCain. Some four in 10 did not take a view.
"Large numbers of people around the world clearly like what Barack Obama represents," GlobeScan chairman Doug Miller said.
"Given how negative America's international image is at present, it is quite striking that only one in five think a McCain presidency would improve on the Bush administration's relations with the world."
In the United States, three polls taken since the Republican party convention ended on Thursday (local time) show Senator McCain with a lead of 1 to 4 percentage points - within the margin of error - and two others show the two neck-and-neck.
The countries most optimistic that an Obama presidency would improve relations were America's NATO allies, including Australia (62 per cent).
A similar BBC/Globescan poll conducted ahead of the 2004 U.S presidential election found that, of 35 countries polled, 30 would have preferred to see Democratic nominee John Kerry, rather than the incumbent George Bush, who was elected.
A total of 23,531 people in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, the Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Turkey, the UAE, Britain and the United States were interviewed face-to-face or by telephone in July and August 2008 for the poll.
Link to story (http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/09/09/2360240.htm?section=world)
I mean, our best interests are not what the rest of the world really cares about. To me, that means if Obama is the choice that's best for them (The redistribution of america to the rest of the world), McCain needs to be our choice.
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/imagehosting/374148c5daa85a7c8.jpg

90mphRAGE
09-10-2008, 08:48 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: I'm so sick of all these politicians dancing around the issues and trying to distract us all. WHO CARES WHO WAS CALLED A PIG IN LIPSTICK. WHAT THE FFFFFFF does that have to do with the record gas prices, record debt, high unemployment, costly endless war, destruction of middle class, worthless education, un-obtainable healthcare, corruption in DC, global warming, terrorism, starvation, homelessness, broke social security, ect, ect, ect. DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THIS B.S.? I'm gonna vote for whoever stops the stupid bickering and distractions! how about all you idiots in the media focus on what matters!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
P.S. Should we really be voting on who supports gay rights or flag burning????????????????????? None of that stuff is affecting my everyday life. :mad: :mad:
OBAMA'08
:)
(the lesser of the evils, because Ron Paul or an Independant can't win on this crooked field)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but mine is the only one that counts!

90mphRAGE
09-10-2008, 08:53 PM
I wanted to reply to that last before I started getting fired up
A similar BBC/Globescan poll conducted ahead of the 2004 U.S presidential election found that, of 35 countries polled, 30 would have preferred to see Democratic nominee John Kerry, rather than the incumbent George Bush, who was elected.
So how did that turn out?
The WORLD knows best and most would agree now.

SeaSlut
09-10-2008, 09:37 PM
I wanted to reply to that last before I started getting fired up
So how did that turn out?
No, it would be worse.
Much worse.

damdonzi
09-11-2008, 08:47 AM
McCain/Palin all the way.

SeaSlut
09-11-2008, 08:55 AM
The "world" and those polled do not care what is best for us (U.S. of A.).
Redistribute the wealth. Our wealth to them.:sqeyes:
NWO:eek:

90mphRAGE
09-11-2008, 03:24 PM
:devil: Stop listening to Bill O'Reilley:devil: . As far as re-distribution of wealth, refer to my statement about trickle down economics. It doesn't work. It's a great theory but unfortunately, greed keeps it from 'trickling down'. Like everything else in the universe, you have to build starting from the bottom. I don't think we should give anyone a 'hand out', but a means to begin. I'm not a millionaire but I know a few that started from the bottom. Think of it this way, the first million is the hardest.:idea: If we can help the middle class get their first million, then they can take off from there. If you give the greedy ones at the top tax breaks, they keep it to themselves. This never trickles down to the middle let alone to the bottom. I generally find the wealthier people are, the greedier they get which makes them even richer. Also remember that lower income people don't invest. Don't get offended if you are in this upper class. I didn't say everyone.
Vote for the candidate with the most humble beginnings and they are likely the more in touch with Average Joe.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but mine is the only one that counts! :D

Run_em_Hard
09-12-2008, 03:57 AM
O'Reiley is one of the only people in the media that is not chicken shit and isn't afraid to ask questions and bring up topics that mean something.
In the everyday media Obama's religion never gets brought up, even though Romney's did. Obama's religion is all about hate and Romney's is all about values. Come on people.
In the everyday media Obama doing cocaine never gets brought up, but Palin's husband getting a DUI 20+ years ago does.
Obama has not earned the right to run this great country, Community Planner, Hah.

SeaSlut
09-13-2008, 09:44 PM
It isn't that I'm for McCain, I'm against Obama.
Obama is a fraud, a fast talking shill lawyer in a cheap suit. His record tells all. He says he supports the second amendment, but his past tells a different story.
He wants to smooze Iran knowing that a deal cannot be binding because we are not a muslim state.
His programs are support and aid for people that are too lazy and ignorant to help themselves, at taxpayers expense.
His program to stimulate the economy is to stimulate the world economy, selling (giving) our technology to foreign powers as a gesture of good will.
Obama will naturalze 10 millions illegal immigrants and claim success while real americans go hungry.
You want health care, buy it or get a job that provides it and work thirty years for a retirement. I did. It sucked.
Obama has not earned it, he's just cashing in his democratic food stamps.
McCain gave his life for his country and his troops. That alone does not qualify him, but those acts show honor Obama will never know.
McCain really wants to fix it. He's sincere.
McCain gave us Palin in 2012. Everytime the media slams here Obama loses votes.
I think there are much better out there than those two

HavaPaul
09-15-2008, 07:25 AM
It isn't that I'm for McCain, I'm against Obama.
Obama is a fraud, a fast talking shill lawyer in a cheap suit. His record tells all. He says he supports the second amendment, but his past tells a different story.
He wants to smooze Iran knowing that a deal cannot be binding because we are not a muslim state.
His programs are support and aid for people that are too lazy and ignorant to help themselves, at taxpayers expense.
His program to stimulate the economy is to stimulate the world economy, selling (giving) our technology to foreign powers as a gesture of good will.
Obama will naturalze 10 millions illegal immigrants and claim success while real americans go hungry.
You want health care, buy it or get a job that provides it and work thirty years for a retirement. I did. It sucked.
Obama has not earned it, he's just cashing in his democratic food stamps.
McCain gave his life for his country and his troops. That alone does not qualify him, but those acts show honor Obama will never know.
McCain really wants to fix it. He's sincere.
McCain gave us Palin in 2012. Everytime the media slams here Obama loses votes.
I think there are much better out there than those two
His name is Ron Paul
Too bad I have to vote against Obama , rather than who I think should be pres.
Also too bad that these candidates aren't held to what they say. There is no accountability. I Am -forced- to vote for McCain.
A rule of thumb for critical thinking. If someone is trying to convince you of something, just apply three questions. What/How/Why. If any of these three can not be answered, Call Bullsh*t! If a candidate doesn't give you the "What/How/Why" they are full of sh*t. McCain is definitely not my first choice only because he fails to mention anything about the World bank, printing money out of thin air, and the dollar being backed by nothing.
It amazes me to no end how little people know about the constitution and why we need one. The constitution is to "limit" government and to "entitle" people individually (not groups of people). The federal government would like it the other way around.
I read somewhere, " Let logic dictate authority, not authority dictate logic.

centerhill condor
09-15-2008, 03:01 PM
some good points there...90 and paul.
Experience doesn't really come into my view of who should get the job...FDR was in his 3rd term when he was surprised by the Japs, Truman had been VP and President when the North invaded South Korea, LBJ and the gulf of tonkin', GHWB was head of the CIA, VP for 8 years and President and he was just as surprised as I was when the wall came down.
Obama was on abc "all barack channel" this morning....he said McCain was out of touch and had nothing for the single mother trying to make it...Girl, you can get a man..how 'bout keeping one!
A husband will do more for his offspring than any program.
so anyhow, Obama now states he won't raise taxes during a recession...guy has an answer for everything except what he'll do in office.
He now claims he'll give a tax refund for the poor...we call that a check 'cause they aint paying any federal taxes. Typically, these scams keep the poor being poor and encourage employers to keep wages low as the gov't is kickin' in some of your money. In AA we'd call that enabling.
And since we're talking about taxes...if you take the fortune 500 and turn them into dollar bills it would finance the fed gov't for about 6 months...so realize we're not gonna tax our way out of this one and we haven't been so far. borrow and print. reads like a recipe for disaster and it is starting to smell a bit.
Incidentally, I was on with tech support on Saturday and of course they're Indians in India...the guy told me he thought Obama would help get America on track...didn't say what kind of track.
Let the free market redistribute the income.
CC

SeaSlut
09-16-2008, 07:22 PM
You know what David Duke and Barack Obama have in common?
Neither of them think black people ought to own guns

TIMINATOR
09-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Obama is OWNED, lock, stock, and barrel by the Dailey,Cook County,Illinois, Democratic, MACHINE. How else could a junior senator with only 138 DAYS of legislative "experience" get to where he is? 138 days of experience won't even enable you to graduate cosmatalogy school! He hasn't even figured out where he stands, he can't decide very much on his own. He voted "present" almost half of the times he voted in the senate. The last time we elected a similar "come-from-nowhere" candidate was Jimmy Carter. Inflation quadrupled, unemployment tripled, and credit card interest rates also quadrupled, and haven't changed much since. He had no opinions of his own either, but he did do as instructed from those that put him there. Earlier this week Barak Hussain Obama stated that he would do all he could to help BLACK americans. As if black history month, National association for the advancement of COLORED people, United NEGRO college fund, Federal minority hiring, Federal contracts for minority owned businesses, and about a ZILLION other entitlement programs aren't enough. When the Democrats forced affirmative action on us forty years ago, we were told that it was a TEMPORARY measure to help the underprivileged, to get them started, to get the ball rolling for future generations. I want a president that will help ALL Americans, not just the black ones and muslim ones.
TIMINATOR

90mphRAGE
09-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Can we all agree on one thing?
:mad: THEY ARE ALL FULL OF IT, AND SOMEONE IN THEIR SHADOW HAS AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE!!!!!
I have to vote Obama mostly for one reason. I liked McCain in 2000, but he's voted with that dumb s**t Bush 91%. If it was half or less, I'd go with him. I'd like just one election where we don't have to chose the one we believe less evil, rather the one that's most great.
:devil: CHENEY/SATAN '08:devil:

SeaSlut
09-17-2008, 04:11 PM
take the test
http://www.barackobamatest.com/?fuseaction=home.options
a very small number of lawmakers saw this problem for what it was, and were willing to stand up to the power of Fannie and Freddie—and I am proud to say that John McCain was one of them. In 2005, he joined a small group of Republican Senators to cosponsor the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act, the strongest legislation introduced up to that time to control Fannie and Freddie.
In a statement, John McCain noted that “For years I have been concerned about the regulatory structure that governs Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac…and the sheer magnitude of these companies and the role they play in the housing market…If Congress does not act, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie and Freddie pose to the housing market, the overall financial system, and the economy as a whole.”
Democrats blocked this legislation!!

centerhill condor
09-17-2008, 04:43 PM
You know what David Duke and Barack Obama have in common?
Neither of them think black people ought to own guns
that is some funny...
Earlier this week Barak Hussain Obama stated that he would do all he could to help BLACK americans. TIMINATOR
He's a little late to the party. According to the most recent census data the income gap between blacks and whites is shrinking, black females leading the charge with 79% increasing income...as usual, you white males are dragging up the rear with the smallest gains (9%).
Fannie/Freddie or frannie as they are now known was the way for the commies to make us all equal in housing opportunity irrespective of ability to pay! Of course, the dems blocked the attempts to do away with duo because frannie was lobbying like crazy to continue the fraud! Chriss dodd was the #1 check casher.
Where's the investigation? How come these former employees get big fat bonuses after the company goes "socialized"?
Alan Greenspan along with milton freedman have repeatedly stated on the record that these are not sustainable models. Privatized profits and socialized risks....
CC

TIMINATOR
09-17-2008, 10:52 PM
I read today that the CEOs of fannie and freddie WON'T be getting their separation "golden parachute" millions. Score one for the good guys! TIMINATOR

SeaSlut
09-18-2008, 06:23 AM
I read today that the CEOs of fannie and freddie WON'T be getting their separation "golden parachute" millions. Score one for the good guys! TIMINATOR
Part of the problem is that they were getting 28 million per year to run thease companies into the grave.

90mphRAGE
09-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Screw everyone! I'm moving to Mexico. The weather is better. So is the beer. There's also fewer mexicans, more english speaking people and more jobs! Lets don't forget they haven't started a war lately. Canada should build a fence to keep us all out when the shit goes sour.
Keep it up Bush lovers!!!!!!!
P.S.
If you need to reach me, call my help line in Bombay!
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but mine is the only one that counts.

donzi5150
09-24-2008, 07:59 AM
McCain said yesterday that he wanted these CEO's to get a govt. worker wage while under govt. bailout/control...He is calling for investigations.........but Obama is wanting to add more money to widen the scope of help!

SeaSlut
09-24-2008, 08:03 AM
Well, if they'll bail me out of my mortgage, and stick the taxpayer with the bill, that might not be too bad:idea:

donzi5150
09-24-2008, 08:15 AM
Can we all agree on one thing?
:mad: THEY ARE ALL FULL OF IT, AND SOMEONE IN THEIR SHADOW HAS AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE!!!!!
I have to vote Obama mostly for one reason. I liked McCain in 2000, but he's voted with that dumb s**t Bush 91%. If it was half or less, I'd go with him. I'd like just one election where we don't have to chose the one we believe less evil, rather the one that's most great.
:devil: CHENEY/SATAN '08:devil:
Did you see that report where McCain voted fiscially responsible to the coutry 88% of the time, Obama was 18% and Biden was at 0%........So is his voting record with Bush or with the People?......I don't think McCain took his cues from the White House......he has verbally bucked the White House many times publically.

SeaSlut
09-24-2008, 08:18 AM
Did you see that report where McCain voted fiscially responsible to the coutry 88% of the time, Obama was 18% and Biden was at 0%........So is his voting record with Bush or with the People?......I don't think McCain took his cues from the White House......he has verbally bucked the White House many times publically.
X2
McCain has been a pain in the ass to Bush from day one!!
They are both republican, but the similiarities end there.

centerhill condor
09-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Senator Obama’s bill in the Senate, the Global Poverty Act (Senate 2433). This bill would mandate the US “contribute” $845 Billion to the U.N. Financing for Development program.
Of course, Obama is not talking much about this bill he authored (the only one during his 143 days as a US Senator) which calls for the expenditure of almost $1 Trillion by 2015 – this to be in addition to the over $16 Billion per year we already spend, with minimal control as to where it goes, at the present. The additional $65 Billion a year would be turned over to the UN to disburse as they see fit (or, unfit as the case may be!).
After listening to Obama brag about being a fiscal conservative in a campaign speech today I find it rather ironic (actually dishonest) that he doesn’t fess up to this pending legislation that will cost every citizen around $2,500 each.

donzi5150
09-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Here is a clincher in my mind....it was reported last night that Obama was the second highest congressman behind Dodd to receive contributions from Freddy Mac and Fanny Mae and is number 2 behind Hilary from contributions from Lehman Brothers…….all DEMS………….They should be giving those contributions back in light of the problems…………but they are probably iced over for safe keeping in William Jefferson’s freezer for future use!:jawdrop:

90mphRAGE
09-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Here is a clincher in my mind....it was reported last night that Obama was the second highest congressman behind Dodd to receive contributions from Freddy Mac and Fanny Mae and is number 2 behind Hilary from contributions from Lehman Brothers…….all DEMS………….They should be giving those contributions back in light of the problems…………but they are probably iced over for safe keeping in William Jefferson’s freezer for future use!:jawdrop:
The Fannie/Freddie debate states Obama is No. 2 on the list, with $126,349, right after Sen. Chris Dodd, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, who had $165,400.
The New York Times looked at contributions from Fannie and Freddie's boards of directors and lobbyists, who are technically not employees. The fact is Fannie and Freddie-related contributors gave $169,000 to John McCain and his related committees, compared with $16,000 to Obama and his committees.
The facts can be twisted to appeal to any audience.
Also note Individuals involved in the oil and gas industries have given over $2million to McCain, compared to Obama's $457,895. The oil companies are F**King us much worse than the mortgage market.
Oh and lets not forget McCain has a huge staff of lobbyists or ex-lobbyists on his campaign staff as can be found at McCainslobbyists.com if you need a list and their contributions.
Go to http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/ to look up these facts and any others that are polluting this thread!:sqeyes:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but mine is the only one that counts.

donzi5150
09-30-2008, 07:58 AM
The Fannie/Freddie debate states Obama is No. 2 on the list, with $126,349, right after Sen. Chris Dodd, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, who had $165,400.
The New York Times looked at contributions from Fannie and Freddie's boards of directors and lobbyists, who are technically not employees. The fact is Fannie and Freddie-related contributors gave $169,000 to John McCain and his related committees, compared with $16,000 to Obama and his committees.
Also note Individuals involved in the oil and gas industries have given over $2million to McCain, compared to Obama's $457,895. The oil companies are F**King us much worse than the mortgage market.
Oh and lets not forget McCain has a huge staff of lobbyists or ex-lobbyists on his campaign staff as can be found at McCainslobbyists.com if you need a list and their contributions.
Go to http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/ to look up these facts and any others that are polluting this thread!:sqeyes:
And in 2004 McCain introduced a bill calling for oversight and regulation of the financial and mortgage market.......Barney Frank and the other morons on the left said over and over that there was nothing wrong with the markets and mortgage companies......Bush made 17 calls for regulation in various speeches over the years but the ones who were supposed to be enacting legislation kept saying there was nothing wrong......So lets see your left spin on this.....
I also have to disagree with your analogy on the oil companies.....and 8% profit margin......most companies shut their doors if they don't make 20%............The energy crisis is because we have not expanded drilling, no new nuclear plants, no expansion of CNG, no advanced Wind and solar.....because of weak leadership over the last 40 years and laziness.........the American people had been warned and no on stood up.....Pres. Bush announced he was lifting the presidential ban on offshore drilling and the prices immediately dropped and have continued to slowly drop.....the do nothing Pelosi congress went out on vacation and has still not removed their restriction.......where would the prices be if the WILDELY POPULAR Democratic Congress would have done what the people sent them to do......represent them first....not their party!

90mphRAGE
10-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Palin bombed that debate. It was so rehearsed that she couldn't even stay on the moderators topic. :confused: She changed the subject when she couldn't answer and beat around the ?'s numerous times.:confused: She couldn't name a single difference between Bush & McCain policy on anything.
Good choice McCain! We Obama supporters appreciate it.:D
I am a Joe six-pack, but still far from on her side!

centerhill condor
10-03-2008, 02:47 AM
I didn't watch much as I understand Joe's stand...
interestingly, they both came out swinging, if you'll pardon the pun, for Israel and homosexuals. No dodging the questions there.
Joe wants to have meaningful conversations with Persia...we've been talking for 30 years and they've just been kickin' our butt.
could you imagine wakin' up to her voice every morning...while I'm sure joe is a real barrell of laughs deciding if he should have an unscheduled emotion.
CC

thatguy
10-03-2008, 03:03 PM
You had my interest until these statements.
The Oil companies are not f*cking you, we are all being f*cked by your candidates party.
I was able to take interest in your statements and points, until you went and pulled out the Dem's rhetoric handbook.
If your' fools would quit treating these companies like satanic enemies, perhaps they would not need to pump so much cash into lobbying efforts.

SeaSlut
10-06-2008, 09:58 AM
How come your numbers differ from everyone elses. Must be Obamath
http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2008/09/update-fannie-mae-and-freddie.html
Obama, Barack $126,349
McCain, John $21,550
That is also from 1989, Barry Obama got all his in the last three years.
"The right to criticize is also an obligation to know what you are talking about."
http://www.bradfitzpatrick.com/weblog/wp-content/files/080207_obama_shirt_vote.jpg

Chip Lacy Racing Engines
10-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Spend a few minutes and watch this video.
http://www.keatingeconomics.com/
As you boat down the Colorado River between Bullhead and Laughlin you'll notice an abandon Hotel resort still in rusty iron on the West bank of the river.
The above video is a prelude to what murdered the project and thousands of other projects too.
I'm a Republican, but Romney & Huckabee would have been the far better choices.
-3 fingers Chip.

SeaSlut
10-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Huckabee would have been better.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
After a lengthy investigation, the Senate Ethics Committee determined in 1991 that Alan Cranston, Dennis DeConcini, and Donald Riegle had substantially and improperly interfered with the FHLBB in its investigation of Lincoln Savings, with Cranston receiving a formal reprimand. Senators John Glenn and John McCain were cleared of having acted improperly but were criticized for having exercised "poor judgment".
McCain was exonerated of any wrong doing.

centerhill condor
10-06-2008, 06:15 PM
yet, unelectable.
CC

Chip Lacy Racing Engines
10-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Cindy McCain was a business partner of Charles Keating BTW.

centerhill condor
10-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Obama expects to double foreign aid.
CC

donzi5150
10-14-2008, 11:02 AM
This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan , Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers and possibly candidatesfor President of the United States. And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer service reps, and then Motel 6 managers.
It's gonna get ugly!

Blown 472
10-14-2008, 08:09 PM
This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan , Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers and possibly candidatesfor President of the United States. And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer service reps, and then Motel 6 managers.
It's gonna get ugly!
F U C K, who will make the slurpies??

centerhill condor
10-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Gen. Colin Powell endorses OBAMA....now, wasn't he the guy that rang the wmd bell at the UN?
CC

donzi5150
10-23-2008, 06:58 AM
Gen. Colin Powell endorses OBAMA....now, wasn't he the guy that rang the wmd bell at the UN?
CC
I think it is a black thing.....I lost everything for Powell when he made a statement last week that he would not be where he was without Affirmative Action. If any one knows anything about the military, you are not promoted in quotas based on race, gender, religion, etc....it's all accomplishments and education. So no AA there. Pres. Bush is not mandated under affirmative action to appoint a black man......so what job did he get under AA? I used to respect him but when he sold himself short by making this statment then endorsing the far left I lost all respect........

centerhill condor
10-24-2008, 03:14 PM
http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/a_video_that_could_change_the_election/
CC

centerhill condor
11-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Quote of the day
Melanie Phillips is a tough brit journalist- - -would that our own press
be so clear-eyed- - -
'You have to pinch yourself. A Marxist radical, who all his life has
been mentored by, sat at the feet of, worshipped with, befriended,
endorsed the philosophy of, funded and been in turn funded, politically
promoted and supported by a nexus comprising black power, anti-white
racists, Jew-haters, revolutionary Marxists, unrepentant former
terrorists and Chicago mobsters, is on the verge of becoming President
of the United States. And apparently it's considered impolite to say so.'
Melanie Phillips
Spectator, UK

SeaSlut
11-01-2008, 05:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s
WTF is he talking about here?
The Obama Corps?

thesenator
11-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Here Israeli analyst provides a detailed comparison of Obama to Michael Jackson: http://samsonblinded.org/blog/michael-jackson-for-president.htm

Heater
11-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Screw everyone! I'm moving to Mexico. The weather is better. So is the beer. There's also fewer mexicans, more english speaking people and more jobs! Lets don't forget they haven't started a war lately. Canada should build a fence to keep us all out when the shit goes sour.
Keep it up Bush lovers!!!!!!!
P.S.
If you need to reach me, call my help line in Bombay!
I don't know you but I have come to a conclusion about you after reading all your intelligent posts on this thread.
You Sir, are a certified hotheaded babbling idiot.