Available in late 2010

deltaAce
07-13-2008, 09:37 PM
That looks like a great design,
the ultimate in freedom!
I think the only thing I could afford is an ultralite with floats!:D

Todd969
07-14-2008, 05:21 AM
Sure are taking this JET thing a little serious, aren't ya!

Mrs.Racer277
07-15-2008, 09:00 PM
This thing would be fun!
http://www.iconaircraft.com/
Available in late 2010
What boat do you have now? I think we sort of blocked you in the channel the other am????????

riverracerx
07-16-2008, 07:39 AM
Just a little Yamaha.

Mrs.Racer277
07-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Just a little Yamaha.
Yep think it was us....We tied up 4 wide :rolleyes: :D

riverracerx
07-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Ah yes, for breakfast. And the LEOs came asking about the tie up right as you guys were coming back.
I stalled them for you. ;)
I recognized the boats, but not the faces. We got a great spot there because I boat was so stubby it didn't hit the wall. :D
That was a great weekend.

Mrs.Racer277
07-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Ah yes, for breakfast. And the LEOs came asking about the tie up right as you guys were coming back.
I stalled them for you. ;)
I recognized the boats, but not the faces. We got a great spot there because I boat was so stubby it didn't hit the wall. :D
LOL I never even saw them, OGshocker talked to them I guess.
I should have gotten a picture LOL
Sean talked to you when we first pulled up to make sure it was not going to crowd you.

riverracerx
07-17-2008, 07:32 AM
If it was Sean I spoke to then he was a really nice guy. Helped us get tied up too. The LEOs were cool. They were just doing their job and were not in a hurry to issue tickets. Looks like you had a fun group that day.
I am ready to go back, but can't make it for another two weeks.

atomickitn
07-17-2008, 04:44 PM
oh man that was you.... damm speak up.. when you notice peeps... I did not know who you were I thought you had a nordic... damm sorry we didnt say Hi ... hope you weekend was great... see you next time for sure... :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-17-2008, 08:41 PM
If it was Sean I spoke to then he was a really nice guy. Helped us get tied up too. The LEOs were cool. They were just doing their job and were not in a hurry to issue tickets. Looks like you had a fun group that day.
I am ready to go back, but can't make it for another two weeks.
Yes that was Racer277 You had a great spot...I am surprised we did not get tickets....I would not have been surprised...I can not believe we got away with it.
Leaving again tomorrow around 3....I can not wait. :)
oh man that was you.... damm speak up.. when you notice peeps... I did not know who you were I thought you had a nordic... damm sorry we didnt say Hi ... hope you weekend was great... see you next time for sure... :D
LOL you should have asked me. LOL