PDA

View Full Version : Boat Wraps, Truck Graphics, Auto Wraps.. Etc

Riveratz
07-16-2008, 05:42 AM
For some of you that don't go on Performance boats I wanted to update you on the progress.
Here is the new website.
www.premierautowraps.com

HPBoats83
07-16-2008, 09:40 AM
That is really cool! I would be interested in getting something done on my fountain.
James
951-316-5606

riverracerx
07-16-2008, 05:22 PM
I might be interested in doing something on mine. Just not sure what I want to do yet....

Riveratz
07-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Just remember you can do anything with a wrap and then change it down the road.

Mike K
07-23-2008, 12:10 PM
These guys did my pontoon ...the one with the leopard print in Havasu. It came out so cool ... what a huge difference from the crummy tribal stripes I had before that I got from another "decal company" The guy who runs this business is a trip ... I was mega picky about getting the exact graphic cuz I got burned on my previous stripe decals ... anyway ...Matt sent me at least 30 different leopard prints to my computer ...He spent so much time doing the design ... then he even drove to meet me at Taco Bell (in between where we live) so I could see in person what it would look like and which one I wanted. This all had to be done before July 4th to surprize my wife ... they got me all scheduled to get it wrapped ..I didn't do anything ...they did it all ... I was blown away when I saw it ... I forgot to mention ..they came by my house and measured the boat when I wasn't even there. Once we had the design it only took less than 1 day to prep and wrap the boat ... and I only paid like ... $300 more for a full on Leopard wrap job than what I paid for my previous crummy stripe job ... I hope these guys get a ton a business. They are really good at this. I am in the Special Events business and I see a ton of wrap jobs all over the US ... these guys are good. I hope this doesn't sound like a sales pitch ...I swear I didn't know these guys before ...and I'm not a secret sales guy for them ... it's good to run into people that do their job right without sticking it to you.

BRAWNY
07-26-2008, 09:21 PM
what does something like that cost?

Prowler
07-26-2008, 09:22 PM
Money........................................haha :D

Riveratz
07-28-2008, 05:38 AM
These guys did my pontoon ...the one with the leopard print in Havasu. It came out so cool ... what a huge difference from the crummy tribal stripes I had before that I got from another "decal company" The guy who runs this business is a trip ... I was mega picky about getting the exact graphic cuz I got burned on my previous stripe decals ... anyway ...Matt sent me at least 30 different leopard prints to my computer ...He spent so much time doing the design ... then he even drove to meet me at Taco Bell (in between where we live) so I could see in person what it would look like and which one I wanted. This all had to be done before July 4th to surprize my wife ... they got me all scheduled to get it wrapped ..I didn't do anything ...they did it all ... I was blown away when I saw it ... I forgot to mention ..they came by my house and measured the boat when I wasn't even there. Once we had the design it only took less than 1 day to prep and wrap the boat ... and I only paid like ... $300 more for a full on Leopard wrap job than what I paid for my previous crummy stripe job ... I hope these guys get a ton a business. They are really good at this. I am in the Special Events business and I see a ton of wrap jobs all over the US ... these guys are good. I hope this doesn't sound like a sales pitch ...I swear I didn't know these guys before ...and I'm not a secret sales guy for them ... it's good to run into people that do their job right without sticking it to you.
Thanks. We are glad you liked the outcome.