PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays from Focker

Focker
12-23-2005, 09:38 AM
Would like to wish everyone a Merry Focken Christmas. ItÂ’s been a great year and I have made many new friends at the Zoo and on the boards. Thanks to everyone who has shared a laugh or beer and left me with good memories. Have a safe holiday and hope to see everyone at the Zoo real soon. Anyone near Simi for the holidays, stop by for some cheer.
To:
Dcudmore, Insman, Bigbear, RiverracerX, Moneypit, Hallett1, Hardly Satisfied, Shaken Not Stirred, BadAssChevy38, Midlife Advantage, Kachina26, Sbark1, and my little friend SHADOW. Happy Happy everything to you and your families!!!!!!!!!!!
Focker

moneypit
12-23-2005, 09:57 AM
Would like to wish everyone a Merry Focken Christmas. ItÂ’s been a great year and I have made many new friends at the Zoo and on the boards. Thanks to everyone who has shared a laugh or beer and left me with good memories. Have a safe holiday and hope to see everyone at the Zoo real soon. Anyone near Simi for the holidays, stop by for some cheer.
To:
Dcudmore, Insman, Bigbear, RiverracerX, Moneypit, Hallett1, Hardly Satisfied, Shaken Not Stirred, BadAssChevy38, Midlife Advantage, Kachina26, Sbark1, and my little friend SHADOW. Happy Happy everything to you and your families!!!!!!!!!!!
Focker
Yea, whatever....
:D

Cole Trickle
12-23-2005, 09:59 AM
Happy Holidays!!
I heard Shadow was going to get you a new beach chair for Christmas!! :p

riverracerx
12-23-2005, 10:04 AM
Back atcha Focker!
happy Hanukwanzmas!

That Guy
12-23-2005, 10:30 AM
The same to you and yours....have a wonderful holiday..... :) :)

dicudmore
12-23-2005, 10:51 AM
happy holidays Gerd, and everybody :cool:

76ANTHONY
12-23-2005, 10:57 AM
happy holidays to all.......

shadow
12-23-2005, 12:05 PM
To:
Focker
Merry Christmas to you too Focker And Carol!
Too bad you won't be out for Xmas,But we'll see you on New Years.Hope you have a great Christmas.

Partycattin
12-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Have a great Holiday. Hope to see you at the lake next go round.

Midlife Advantage
12-23-2005, 06:45 PM
To:
Focker
Thanks Focker! you too, Merry Christmas to all yours. thanks for the great drinkies on the lake!

INSman
12-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Merry Focken X-Mas to you and carol too there focker !!
It was an awesome summer, got to meet some great HB peeps and picked up a few clients in the meantime. Next year should be twice as fun !!! :cool:

Focker
12-24-2005, 03:03 PM
i saw santa today

Kachina26
12-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Merry Christmas to you, Focker!

Big Bear
12-24-2005, 04:50 PM
To:
Focker
Thanks Focker!!! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

dicudmore
12-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Thanks Focker!!! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!
long time no see...merry christmas to you guys too :cool: