PDA

View Full Version : Duece's dad going back to Jet . . . No way ?? ??

DUECE'SDAD
03-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Thats right i guess its a jet for the day cruiser, i got the hull, got the exhaust, horse tradin for a berk pump this weekend, found a 454 that runs, robbing the glenwood motor mounts from the hydro, and I going to make a darn good shot at making it to the texoma event ! ! ! So if any of you okies wanna see it run, send me some parts, here is the list-
pto for the flywheel to mate to drive shafte assembly
drive shaft assembly for jet (454 to berk jb)
thermostat housing/water pump block offs
cast aluminum dog legs that adapt 4 point mounts to the stringer
foot gas pedal
jet shifter
impeller for 23 ft stock 454 for berk jb
and last of all water routing diagram for thru hull exhaust jet boat

Carnivalride
03-09-2006, 04:09 AM
Thats right robbing the glenwood motor mounts from the hydro
So what about the hydro are you parting it out or??? :confused:
I figured after the nostalga paint job you'd be polishing it out and getting it ready for this spring not robbing parts from her. :eek: :eek: :( :(

DUECE'SDAD
03-09-2006, 06:28 AM
If i have to buy new stuff, its going on the hydro, ie use the motor mounts by new rail kit ! ! ! Yeah its still around, i am trying like heck to peice together an injected blowermotor w/ the help of Infomaniac, it will be my first shot at blown, or alky. I had a good longblock but just found that the head castings are all cracked up so i got to do some re grouping. The daycruiser is for the wife and kids and for holiday weekends I always have liked night trips also. But as of right now im not sure exactly what is going to happen this summer, my dad and i are wrenching on a promod that runs an 18 race series this summer so that will nock down allotta saturdays, but my favorite is thursday/friday nights and sundays anyways. You will see the shovelnose somewhere this year ! ! ! You interested in the okmulgee event this year carnivalride ? ? ?

Carnivalride
03-09-2006, 09:04 AM
You interested in the okmulgee event this year carnivalride ? ? ?
Yes I'm interested but I'll have to see how the dates work out. My kids's baseball teams don't have all their tournament dates yet. I also planning on running the bricktown drags to get some real ETs on mine but nothing else is scheduled for me.
What dates are you guy's considering?

DUECE'SDAD
03-09-2006, 09:30 AM
Yes I'm interested but I'll have to see how the dates work out. My kids's baseball teams don't have all their tournament dates yet. I also planning on running the bricktown drags to get some real ETs on mine but nothing else is scheduled for me.
What dates are you guy's considering?
You better start trying to get a loan for the entry fee at bricktown now, i hear its steep ! ! ! I think we have a race at tulsa raceway park that saturday of bricktown, might be out there sunday though

Carnivalride
03-09-2006, 09:49 AM
You better start trying to get a loan for the entry fee at bricktown now, i hear its steep ! ! ! I think we have a race at tulsa raceway park that saturday of bricktown, might be out there sunday though
Worse than last year? :rolleyes: I thought I heard they were $200 last year plus one time or yearly membership dues? :cry: :cry: :cry:

taylormanss
03-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Thats right i guess its a jet for the day cruiser, i got the hull, got the exhaust, horse tradin for a berk pump this weekend, found a 454 that runs, robbing the glenwood motor mounts from the hydro, and I going to make a darn good shot at making it to the texoma event ! ! ! So if any of you okies wanna see it run, send me some parts, here is the list-
pto for the flywheel to mate to drive shafte assembly
drive shaft assembly for jet (454 to berk jb)
thermostat housing/water pump block offs
cast aluminum dog legs that adapt 4 point mounts to the stringer
foot gas pedal
jet shifter
impeller for 23 ft stock 454 for berk jb
and last of all water routing diagram for thru hull exhaust jet boat
hey I got a three point mount you can use instead of pulling the mounts off your v-drive.I may have a foot pedal also I'm thinking about running a stringer mount foot pedal and I just got a near new floor mount from perry bowser.

DUECE'SDAD
03-09-2006, 11:09 AM
" hey I got a three point mount you can use instead of pulling the mounts off your v-drive.I may have a foot pedal also I'm thinking about running a stringer mount foot pedal and I just got a near new floor mount from perry bowser. "
I am interested in the three point system, is there a starter hole on the top ? ? ? Whatcha want for all of it including the pedal, pm me on a deal Yeah that damn Ferry Bowser dork, i cant get anything from him! ! ! ! J/K

taylormanss
03-10-2006, 12:49 PM
starter is at the bottom,send me your email and i'll send ya some pics. taylormanss@yahoo.com . maybe we can work something out,I think i will be seeing onaroll sometime soon maybe he can just bring the parts to ya instead of ya paying for shipping.

progplb
03-10-2006, 01:55 PM
" hey I got a three point mount you can use instead of pulling the mounts off your v-drive.I may have a foot pedal also I'm thinking about running a stringer mount foot pedal and I just got a near new floor mount from perry bowser. "
I am interested in the three point system, is there a starter hole on the top ? ? ? Whatcha want for all of it including the pedal, pm me on a deal Yeah that damn Ferry Bowser dork, i cant get anything from him! ! ! ! J/K
You just happen to want the junk that I am still using or just can't quite let go of.... Randall don't let go of that pedal for any less than the hundred that I sold it to you for....
Let's see what I have .....
A tach that bounces all the time.
A tach that has no needle.
A Busted AA impeller.
A full set of +60 blower pistons ( i think maybe )
A busted block .... (kind of get the theme of things?)
Miscellaneous John Deere tractor parts.
And much much more I will just have to see what is laying around.
Dude I will hook you up just let me know where to back up the dump truck.

ONAROLL
03-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Im claiming Dueces dad on my taxes next year............... :cry: