PDA

View Full Version : Why people are voting Democrat

donzi5150
08-06-2008, 01:05 PM
I'm voting Democrat because: I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
I'm voting Democrat because: I believe white people need to spend their time at the back of the bus.
I'm voting Democrat because: I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few daysto suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past thevoters.
I'm voting Democrat because: I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that paying $4.00 a gallon or more is no reason to drill for the mountain of oil we are sitting on in THIS country. We wouldn't want to have to move a couple of Polar bears now would we?
I'm voting Democrat because: when we pull out of Iraq, I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.
I'm voting Democrat because: I like it when planes fly into buildings full of civilians. I want to see more of that.
I'm voting Democrat because: I don't want a stimulus check to spend. Let the government spend it for me.
I'm voting Democrat because: freedom of speech is fine as longas nobody is offended by it.
I'm voting Democrat because: I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I'm going to marry my cat.
I'm voting Democrat because: I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
I'm voting Democrat because: I don't want to eat poison food and drink dirty water. We all know Republicans love that stuff. Ever wonder why the most left wing country in the World (China ) is the most polluted?
I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that when the terrorists don't have to hide from us over there, when they come over here I don't want to have any guns in the house to fight them off with.
I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that churches should only be allowed for political speeches.
I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the employees.
I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that I don't want Doctors who were at the top of their classes to operate on me. I want a government employee who makes $50k a year and couldn't hack it as a contractor or an engineer.
I'm voting Democrat because: I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
I'm voting Democrat because: I REALLY believe there is no bias in the media. I'm All for CHANGE!!
AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST:
I'm voting Democrat because: I am a registered Democrat; my daddy was a registered Democrat; and my Grand-daddy was a registered Democrat; and they both always voted Democrat; and I have always voted Democrat.

cobalt 222
08-07-2008, 07:24 AM
I WISH THEY WOULD DO AWAY WITH BOTH PARTYS AND LET SOME ONE RUN THIS COUNTRY INSTEAD OF ALL THE BULSHIT THEY DID THIS AND SO ON.I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BEING IN A PARTY....D OR R.JUST GET IN OFFICE AND FIX THIS COUNTRY BEFORE SOMEONE COMES AND TAKES USE OVER.AND QUITE GIVING MY MONEY AWAY TO SOMEONE THAT WONT WORK.F... UM.THEY CAN STARVE TO DEATH FOR ALL I CARE,AND WHY HELP ANOTHER COUNTRY WHEN THEY WOULDNT GIVE US A PIECE OF BREAD.MOST THING ARE AN NATURE DISTROYING THING ALONG WITH OUR HELP.THEY CAN REBUILD IT THEM SELVES.I HATE THIS WORLD AS IT IS BUT NO ONE SEMES TO CARE AND WONT STAND UP TO GOVERMENT AND TREE HUGGERS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.WHAT WOULD THEY DO IF WE ALL QUITE PAYING THESE UN FAIR TAX.PROBALY PRINT MORE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.AND WHY DO WE WASTE MONEY ON A X PRESIDENT.HE IS DONE.DUT WE STILL PAY HIM AND INSURE HIM AND PROTECT HIM WITH TAX MONEY...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.THIS IS STUPID.HE IS GETTING PAID TO DO NOTHING.NO WONDER PEOPLE WONT TO BE CHIEF.I NO I WONT BE VOTING BLACK BUT WISH SOME ONE WOULD RUN THAT CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF LETTING FORIONERS COME LIVE OFF OF US JUST SO THEY CAN GET A VOTE..ECT ECT ECT ECT...GET MY DRIFT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

CA Stu
08-08-2008, 02:37 PM
I WISH THEY WOULD DO AWAY WITH BOTH PARTYS AND LET SOME ONE RUN THIS COUNTRY INSTEAD OF ALL THE BULSHIT THEY DID THIS AND SO ON.I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BEING IN A PARTY....D OR R.JUST GET IN OFFICE AND FIX THIS COUNTRY BEFORE SOMEONE COMES AND TAKES USE OVER.AND QUITE GIVING MY MONEY AWAY TO SOMEONE THAT WONT WORK.F... UM.THEY CAN STARVE TO DEATH FOR ALL I CARE,AND WHY HELP ANOTHER COUNTRY WHEN THEY WOULDNT GIVE US A PIECE OF BREAD.MOST THING ARE AN NATURE DISTROYING THING ALONG WITH OUR HELP.THEY CAN REBUILD IT THEM SELVES.I HATE THIS WORLD AS IT IS BUT NO ONE SEMES TO CARE AND WONT STAND UP TO GOVERMENT AND TREE HUGGERS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.WHAT WOULD THEY DO IF WE ALL QUITE PAYING THESE UN FAIR TAX.PROBALY PRINT MORE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF THEM.AND WHY DO WE WASTE MONEY ON A X PRESIDENT.HE IS DONE.DUT WE STILL PAY HIM AND INSURE HIM AND PROTECT HIM WITH TAX MONEY...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY.THIS IS STUPID.HE IS GETTING PAID TO DO NOTHING.NO WONDER PEOPLE WONT TO BE CHIEF.I NO I WONT BE VOTING BLACK BUT WISH SOME ONE WOULD RUN THAT CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF LETTING FORIONERS COME LIVE OFF OF US JUST SO THEY CAN GET A VOTE..ECT ECT ECT ECT...GET MY DRIFT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I'll vote for whoever hits your CAPS LOCK key.
Thanks
CA Stu

cobalt 222
08-09-2008, 08:34 AM
My Caps Stays On Most Of The Time Because I Write Repair Orders This Way.thats How It Is Set Up.so Shove It If U Dont Like It.i Guess U Have Money And Any:) Way U Vote Wont Affect U

damdonzi
08-10-2008, 04:25 AM
I'm voting Democrat because:
1.Change;)
2.I want to pay more taxes
3.I've been very impressed with how the black mayors have managed our cities, especially here in Michigan.
4.I think only criminals should own guns.

nodigg
08-10-2008, 09:01 AM
I'm voting Dem because I think we need to increase taxes on big business so people who don't want to be responsible for themselves can get a bigger govment paycheck check and also so I can pay higher prices for everything after the increased costs are passed on down to the consumer.

centerhill condor
08-14-2008, 12:40 PM
because I believe that HIV is spread because of a lack of gov't spending.
CC

'75 Miller
08-30-2008, 12:33 PM
I'm voting demorat because of little fags like ultra26. His points are so concise, so well said, and so true, that I've finally seen the light. Thanks to you, mr ultrahypocrite, for opening my eyes.

SeaSlut
08-31-2008, 11:24 AM
I'm voting Democrat because:
1.Change;)
2.I want to pay more taxes
3.I've been very impressed with how the black mayors have managed our cities, especially here in Michigan.
4.I think only criminals should own guns.
5. All our jobs should be contracted out to foreign nations to help spread the wealth.
http://archimedes.galilei.com/stlcofcc/blogimages/kwame-kilpatrick.jpg

donzi5150
09-02-2008, 12:51 PM
5. All our jobs should be contracted out to foreign nations to help spread the wealth.
http://archimedes.galilei.com/stlcofcc/blogimages/kwame-kilpatrick.jpg
6. Look how a democrat ruined the State of Louisiana with Katrina and a Republican made it all happen smoothly.......no chaos, no looting, no lawlessnwss, evacuation as planned, resources in place, did not tell FEMA to stay out, etc......I want a Lefty in charge with the next one!:idea:

SeaSlut
09-02-2008, 05:09 PM
6. Look how a democrat ruined the State of Louisiana with Katrina and a Republican made it all happen smoothly.......no chaos, no looting, no lawlessnwss, evacuation as planned, resources in place, did not tell FEMA to stay out, etc......I want a Lefty in charge with the next one!:idea:
Yeah, Nobody says anything when G.W. fixed FEMA and made it work:eek:

SeaSlut
09-08-2008, 06:43 PM
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/imagehosting/374148c5daa85a7c8.jpg

90mphRAGE
09-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Trickle down economics DOESN'T WORK. The theory that businesses will pass tax cuts down to the working class is BS. The greedy basta rds at the top keep it to themselves then send your job overseas. TAX the RICH!!!!. Sorry if your rich, but you'll get by. And if not, the Bush crime family will buy your failed company with the taxpayers money. Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac profits were private, but their losses are now the publics. Hope the feds will bail me out if I make a bad business decision!
OBAMA '08

SeaSlut
09-09-2008, 08:45 PM
http://www.cagle.com/working/070118/cam.gif

centerhill condor
09-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Trickle down economics DOESN'T WORK. The theory that businesses will pass tax cuts down to the working class is BS. The greedy basta rds at the top keep it to themselves then send your job overseas. TAX the RICH!!!!. Sorry if your rich, but you'll get by. And if not, the Bush crime family will buy your failed company with the taxpayers money. Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac profits were private, but their losses are now the publics. Hope the feds will bail me out if I make a bad business decision!
OBAMA '08
Presumably, you're referring to the fannie/freddie "situation"...would it interest you to know their #2 campaign check casher is Obama?
As for trickle down...dude, giving the poor money keeps them from getting an education and movin' on up to the east side. Some folks would call that subsidizing poverty...businesses don't pay taxes, there I typed it.
CC

SeaSlut
09-15-2008, 04:22 PM
CONGRESS: 535 men stabbing fleas with an ice pick while oblivious to the dog underneath.

centerhill condor
09-15-2008, 04:44 PM
CONGRESS: 535 men stabbing fleas with an ice pick while oblivious to the dog underneath.
now, that's funny!
CC

90mphRAGE
09-15-2008, 04:47 PM
First, I don't doubt that Obama gets some corprate money. They all do, that's the only way they can compete.
Second, who has the #1 Fannie/Freddie check? Bet I can guess.
And last, why would money keep anyone from getting education? WOW I'm confused!
Vote republican, that way we can get all the pedophiles in one place.
They are all pigs, some wear lipstick.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but mine is the only one that counts.

centerhill condor
09-16-2008, 06:41 AM
and your guess is?
CC

nodigg
09-18-2008, 11:49 AM
First, I don't doubt that Obama gets some corprate money. They all do, that's the only way they can compete.
And last, why would money keep anyone from getting education? WOW I'm confused!
Vote republican, that way we can get all the pedophiles in one place.
They are all pigs, some wear lipstick.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but mine is the only one that counts.
Let's see, it took the number one guy 9 years to accumulate enough to be number one. Obama, I need a telprompter to think straight, took only three years to hit the number two spot
So, tax big business. Big business simply raises prices to keep on making the profit. If you raise taxes on business who do you think pays more taxes? The poor maybe ?
DING, DING, DING, DING!

nodigg
09-18-2008, 11:53 AM
Democrat way of thinking?
What is the govment gonna do for me?
Do not take responsibility for one's own fate.
Republican/independent way
What can I do to better myself?

westair
09-20-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm voting democrat because they are gonna tax the rich and penalize them for providing jobs to the middle class .... and then watch those jobs just disappear.

Blown 472
09-21-2008, 06:56 AM
I'm voting democrat because they are gonna tax the rich and penalize them for providing jobs to the middle class .... and then watch those jobs just disappear.
You mean like they are now? people are going to vote for him because they think there might be a change from the ****ing we are getting right now from the bush co. assholes.

centerhill condor
09-21-2008, 12:48 PM
Hey blown, "W" is lighting candles for your birthday!
CC

Blown 472
09-21-2008, 12:58 PM
Hey blown, "W" is lighting candles for your birthday!
CC
Sorry, not a blood sucking joo.:rolleyes:

90mphRAGE
09-23-2008, 08:42 PM
:D Screw everyone! I'm moving to Mexico. The weather is better. So is the beer. There's also fewer mexicans, more english speaking people and more jobs! Lets don't forget they haven't started a war lately. Canada should build a fence to keep us all out when the shit goes sour.
Keep it up Bush lovers!!!!!!!
P.S.
If you need to reach me, call my help line in Bombay!
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but mine is the only one that counts.

'75 Miller
09-24-2008, 10:10 AM
:D Screw everyone! I'm moving to Mexico. The weather is better. So is the beer. There's also fewer mexicans, more english speaking people and more jobs! Lets don't forget they haven't started a war lately. Canada should build a fence to keep us all out when the shit goes sour.
Keep it up Bush lovers!!!!!!!
P.S.
If you need to reach me, call my help line in Bombay!
Bye bye. One less dipshitt. It's a start.

Blown 472
09-24-2008, 06:40 PM
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20850.htm
And you are going to vote for this piece of shit?? sad
The other guy has a funny line in there, about the media not reporting on the ketting five, like the ****ing joo media would, mckike is their boy and they will put him in office.

SeaSlut
09-24-2008, 08:36 PM
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20850.htm
And you are going to vote for this piece of shit?? sad
The other guy has a funny line in there, about the media not reporting on the ketting five, like the ****ing joo media would, mckike is their boy and they will put him in office.
If your going to reference something get it right.
It's the "Keating Five".
John McCain and John Glenn were cleared of any wrong doing.
The other three senators (democrats) improperly interfered with the FHLBB in its investigation.
And in case you haven't noticed the "jew" media is favoring Obama.
"The right to criticize is also an obligation to know what you are talking about."

Blown 472
09-25-2008, 03:12 AM
If your going to reference something get it right.
It's the "Keating Five".
John McCain and John Glenn were cleared of any wrong doing.
The other three senators (democrats) improperly interfered with the FHLBB in its investigation.
And in case you haven't noticed the "jew" media is favoring Obama.
"The right to criticize is also an obligation to know what you are talking about."
plz

Kristy
10-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Republican/independent way
What can I do to better myself?
This is a problem in todays society, people only thinking of themselves. Growing up in the Oc. has caused my bitterness towards the Me generation and republicans as a whole. :mad:

Blown 472
10-02-2008, 03:40 AM
This is a problem in todays society, people only thinking of themselves. Growing up in the Oc. has caused my bitterness towards the Me generation and republicans as a whole. :mad:
Why all the hate?

Kristy
10-02-2008, 04:27 AM
Why all the hate?
No hate here, I only have love to give :)

Blown 472
10-02-2008, 05:12 PM
No hate here, I only have love to give :)
My number is.............:D

Kristy
10-02-2008, 08:05 PM
My number is.............:D
I got you number, Dude! :sleeping:

Blown 472
10-03-2008, 03:42 AM
Ho really? well you where way of the mark on the first try, so lets try again.:devil:

thatguy
10-03-2008, 05:22 PM
OBAMA '08
It seems obvious that you have no stake in a business, or employ any "working class" people. Do you ever stop to consider how these so called rich people got where they are? Do you think that every one of them was born into privilege?
I spent 18 years roughnecking on rigs in AK. (hammering on frozen iron for 12 hours a day in -50* is no joy) spent 10 years before that as a machinist in Anchorage.
I opened my own cylinder head shop and struggled for 2 years before caving and going to the oil rigs.
18 years later, after much effort, 2 divorces and continuously trying to better myself I finally was qualified to start directional drilling. (3 years now)
Now I am a contracted entity, and make good bank.
My lifelong friend and I (We are both 47) are starting our own directional company, and are planning on augmenting our workforce with at least 6 full time employees. Us and them will be away from our homes for up to 6 weeks at a time, home for 2 weeks. They will make between 150K - 250K each per year.
About 1 in 10 people who are qualified to do these jobs will actually attempt it. Half of them WILL fail due to the strain of being away. (wives and kids)
There is a great deal of effort, initiative, and sacrifice for those who succeed and make it to your "Rich people" column, in many cases. I am one of them, and your cavalier statements are very insulting to me. I have seen laziness and inefficient workers every step of the way, they are still roughnecking or whatever, I am not.
Your statement boils down to Dem. rhetoric, no offense. Not every so called rich person is a freaking bank president. The backbone of this country is hard working successful people, small and medium sized private employers.
If you where one of us you would understand. I hope you are able to pull your' head out of the sand and see past the BS that they have sold to you.
Get out and talk to some local business owners. Carpet businesses, machine shops, roofers and the like. Might be a real eye opener.
Exactly. The reality of business is that you take care of good employees and raise their lifestyle. That is how I made it, and that is how my employees will make it.
The so called working class should be offended by the left's attitude that they can not better themselves, by themselves.
It is backwards thinking horsesh*t in the real world.
I ain't talking about CEO's and bank presidents, I'm talking about those of us pulling 300K and employing 5-10 people pulling 150K plus.
You know, the "real" working class.

thatguy
10-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Poor thing. :D
Get out of there while you can, it's a big world out here!:D :D
Your statement strikes me as somewhat contradictory.:idea:

centerhill condor
10-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac profits were private, but their losses are now the publics. Hope the feds will bail me out if I make a bad business decision!
they were always that way. nothin' new here.
Incidentally, when the currency is devalued you'll be rich and pay like the rest of us rich folk due to the AMT in addition to being taxed on health insurance premiums...it just never ends.
Glad to have you aboard.
CC

nodigg
10-07-2008, 07:02 AM
Wanting to better oneself is NOT about being selfish. (for me at least) For me it means making things better for me makes things better for my family and then for the entire country by providing jobs, revenue and tax dollars. It can be about "me" if one wishes however and STILL be better for the country as a whole as opposed to Socialism being sought by the Obamanation. It is NOT up to the GUBMENT to provide income for it's lazy citizens.

nodigg
10-07-2008, 07:17 AM
You know, this thread reminds me of the quip regarding America's bleeding heart wealthy like Madonna and well, you know all the actors and government entitiled work force and of course, the non-working but well taken care of offspring of the wealthy.
Something like "Don't you just hate this country we live in?, Oh I'll have a Latte and a fu-fu something or other with that."
The non-working wealthy are some of the worst bashers of America around.

Blown 472
10-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Where yid you go? cant handle it in here?

donzi5150
10-14-2008, 09:50 AM
'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.'
-- Barrack Hussein Obama
Does anyone see the stupidity in changing the greatest of anything?

K-9
10-23-2008, 05:43 PM
the only people that will vote for obama are THE IGNORANT YOUNG,THE IGNORANT MINORITY AND JUST THE PLAIN IGNORANT! FACT!

SeaSlut
10-23-2008, 06:06 PM
those who want the freedom to excel will vote for McCain,
those that want a free check will vote for Obama.

conquestcat
10-24-2008, 07:25 AM
Keith Olbermann
This guy is the biggest stupid ass on tv he could even do sports right

Warlock28
11-01-2008, 05:19 PM
It seems obvious that you have no stake in a business, or employ any "working class" people. Do you ever stop to consider how these so called rich people got where they are? Do you think that every one of them was born into privilege?
I spent 18 years roughnecking on rigs in AK. (hammering on frozen iron for 12 hours a day in -50* is no joy) spent 10 years before that as a machinist in Anchorage.
I opened my own cylinder head shop and struggled for 2 years before caving and going to the oil rigs.
18 years later, after much effort, 2 divorces and continuously trying to better myself I finally was qualified to start directional drilling. (3 years now)
Now I am a contracted entity, and make good bank.
My lifelong friend and I (We are both 47) are starting our own directional company, and are planning on augmenting our workforce with at least 6 full time employees. Us and them will be away from our homes for up to 6 weeks at a time, home for 2 weeks. They will make between 150K - 250K each per year.
About 1 in 10 people who are qualified to do these jobs will actually attempt it. Half of them WILL fail due to the strain of being away. (wives and kids)
There is a great deal of effort, initiative, and sacrifice for those who succeed and make it to your "Rich people" column, in many cases. I am one of them, and your cavalier statements are very insulting to me. I have seen laziness and inefficient workers every step of the way, they are still roughnecking or whatever, I am not.
Your statement boils down to Dem. rhetoric, no offense. Not every so called rich person is a freaking bank president. The backbone of this country is hard working successful people, small and medium sized private employers.
If you where one of us you would understand. I hope you are able to pull your' head out of the sand and see past the BS that they have sold to you.
Get out and talk to some local business owners. Carpet businesses, machine shops, roofers and the like. Might be a real eye opener.
Exactly. The reality of business is that you take care of good employees and raise their lifestyle. That is how I made it, and that is how my employees will make it.
The so called working class should be offended by the left's attitude that they can not better themselves, by themselves.
It is backwards thinking horsesh*t in the real world.
I ain't talking about CEO's and bank presidents, I'm talking about those of us pulling 300K and employing 5-10 people pulling 150K plus.
You know, the "real" working class.
Well stated, but I think we are all going to pay no matter who reaches into our wallet.
:D :D

Heater
11-03-2008, 05:13 PM
You mean like they are now? people are going to vote for him because they think there might be a change from the ****ing we are getting right now from the bush co. assholes.
You are such a jacka##.....you are an excellent example of why we have the electoral college. Change? it aint gonna happen...now get back in line for your GOV cheese.

SeaSlut
11-03-2008, 05:17 PM
now get back in line for your GOV cheese.
now thats funny shit

Knotbad
11-04-2008, 11:47 PM
"I'm going to marry my cat". :D

Knotbad
11-04-2008, 11:49 PM
'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.'
-- Barrack Hussein Obama
Does anyone see the stupidity in changing the greatest of anything?I don't think he said, "my friends". That's old man McInsane's shtick.

Knotbad
11-04-2008, 11:54 PM
My lifelong friend and I (We are both 47) are starting our own directional company, and are planning on augmenting our workforce with at least 6 full time employees. thatguy
The Barnett Shale here in Ft. Worth Tx has to be drilled that way. I know it's far from Alaska and it gets VERY hot here, but work can be found for your skills.