PDA

View Full Version : office assistant needed part-time heavy phones

LURKER808
03-09-2006, 04:27 AM
If anyone knows of someone in the North Orange County area that is interested in a part-time job.. a friend of mine is looking for someone. Thanks..
(We are looking for a young energetic female who would be interested in handling heavy evening phones and light clerical duties. Call today for more information and compensation information.
310-557-6852 ask for Jason)

JetBoatRich
03-09-2006, 04:53 AM
What makes your phones so heavy does she have to carry them :rolleyes:

LURKER808
03-09-2006, 04:55 AM
What makes your phones so heavy does she have to carry them :rolleyes:
he says they are really really REALLY BIG BIG phones

JetBoatRich
03-09-2006, 04:59 AM
Maybe she is available :rolleyes:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11283

MagicMtnDan
03-09-2006, 06:02 AM
If anyone knows of someone in the North Orange County area that is interested in a part-time job.. a friend of mine is looking for someone. Thanks..
(We are looking for a young energetic female who would be interested in handling heavy evening phones and light clerical duties. Call today for more information and compensation information.
310-557-6852 ask for Jason)
You might want to just say you're looking for an "energetic person" who can handle heavy phone calls and light clerical duties.
"Young" and "female" you can look for but don't want to admit it. :rolleyes:

LURKER808
03-09-2006, 07:25 PM
You might want to just say you're looking for an "energetic person" who can handle heavy phone calls and light clerical duties.
"Young" and "female" you can look for but don't want to admit it. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the insight..but like i said its not my wording.. and apparently they need a female voice.. and she cant sound like Madusa on crack. it only makes sense... :eek: