PDA

View Full Version : Cavitation Plate

Hell's Wake
08-17-2008, 02:21 PM
I just bought a 1972 Lesco Hall Craft last weekend and on Sunday the second day I had it after taking it out the cavitation plate ripped halfway off. I was wondering where I could buy a replacement or if there is something else that I can do. I have looked all over the internet for a plate to replace it, but have found nothing. Also, has anyone ever heard of a Lesco Hall Craft? I would like to know where it's made and other info.

wsuwrhr
08-21-2008, 06:54 AM
Ripped halfway off?
The aluminum plate? Did it damage the boat bottom?
I could make you a new one if you are talking about the aluminum plate.
Brian
I just bought a 1972 Lesco Hall Craft last weekend and on Sunday the second day I had it after taking it out the cavitation plate ripped halfway off. I was wondering where I could buy a replacement or if there is something else that I can do. I have looked all over the internet for a plate to replace it, but have found nothing. Also, has anyone ever heard of a Lesco Hall Craft? I would like to know where it's made and other info.

mouzer
08-24-2008, 07:25 PM
i know where theres a whole cav assy .plates,turnbuckles,bar,pads complete off beisemeyer circle boat like $200 bucks

canam10
08-26-2008, 03:55 PM
i know where theres a whole cav assy .plates,turnbuckles,bar,pads complete off beisemeyer circle boat like $200 bucks
I'm interested if you can ship it to New York Tim schulte10@verizon.net

mouzer
08-31-2008, 04:08 PM
tim pm sent