PDA

View Full Version : 1987 tx-19 condor gullwing jetboat

IMPATIENT 1
08-19-2008, 06:42 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
figured i'd start throwing mine out there for sale today also, gonna hit all the craigslists tonite with it, i'm ready to start on something else alil different.
1987 tx-19 condor gullwing
fresh 13.5 to 1 alum headed roller 505bbc
hi-nickel gm standard block , studded
eagle 4340 forged stroker crank(4.25)
eagle 4340 forged hbeam rods with l19s
je forged dome pistons
je extreme nitrous rings
je heavy walled wrist pin(severe duty)
new polished single plane intake, i spent 2 days getting the ports perfect as i could on it
allstate carb custom dominator 1050hp
1inch super sucker
new shoenfeld headers/copper header gaskets
new evac system along with puke tank set-up
motor is fully balanced
ported procomp alum 320cc heads, with faria valves, comp cams springs/locks/retainers/lash caps/spring cups
dart adjustable guide plates
manley custom length pushrods, .80 heavy wall
crane gold roller rockers with new arp studs and polylocks
nitrous express 2 stage nitrous system, 1st stage goes from 100-300, 2nd stage goes from 100-500 for a possible total of 800hp in nitrous. (1300.00 buck nitrous set-up!)
nitrous has its own fuel supply(pulls from its own tank, fed by its own pump/regulator/filter)
3 stage msd retard system, retards 20 degrees for easy crank up
msd btm ignition system, msd dizzy, msd blaster 2 coil
the pump is a dominator 12s that is fresh, and tight:
new american turbine stainless steel impellor
new don's pump service detailed inducer
new 17-4 race shaft
new loader
new bowl extension
new divertor cable
intake has adjustable shoe/rideplate
dominator split bowl with stuffer ring(impellor fits correctly with the matching surface)
new ultimate wearring
new thrust bearing
new seals/packing glands
freshly resealed place divertor
new intake pressure gauge set-up
all gauges are new, tach has recall and shift lite built in. seats are in great shape, carpet was replaced by me may 07. boat is all gel, no paint. the boat is a solid 7 outta 10, but runs a 10 outta 10, s.o.b. hauls the mail! runs upper 90's on motor with a passenger and full tanks , 100++ on the bottle. i've ran a compression and leak down test on the motor since breaking in, specs are still perfect after 20hrs of run time on the motor.
10k turnkey without nitrous and related electronics, 11k as it sits ready to race. serious buyers with cash in hand will be able to run the boat prior to $$$ changing hands, my local lake is 10minutes from my house.prices are firm! 580-326-7236
the trailer is getting new bunks weds evening, the trailer is road worthy, just ugly, needs a repaint and tlc
this boat is a monster outta the hole, it doesn't slip , its just moves
FOR PICS/vids EMAIL ME AT te_1051@hotmail.com