PDA

View Full Version : TT Headers

likwidsukr
08-27-2008, 09:15 AM
I have an open boat with tt headers. I am getting them jethot in/out, my question is can I rum them dry??

Cas
08-27-2008, 09:50 AM
you can but you will probably burn the rubber exhaust hose between the headers and the tips. If that happens, that boat will probably sink :eek:
If you're still going to run the dump lines into the collectors, the rubber hoses will be fine but then there really isn't any point to running the headers dry.
You can ask 454blueboat on the Banderlog board about that burning the hose thing, it just happened to him a month or so ago.

likwidsukr
08-27-2008, 06:12 PM
you can but you will probably burn the rubber exhaust hose between the headers and the tips. If that happens, that boat will probably sink :eek:
If you're still going to run the dump lines into the collectors, the rubber hoses will be fine but then there really isn't any point to running the headers dry.
You can ask 454blueboat on the Banderlog board about that burning the hose thing, it just happened to him a month or so ago.
Kinda makes since Steve thanks. Good to be back,,,

Cas
08-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Kinda makes since Steve thanks. Good to be back,,,
yea Steve, you do kind of disappear once in a while :confused:

jetboat
08-29-2008, 04:22 AM
NO! the water lines and how water is fed to the logs arnt the same, and they will melt the rubber hoses.

likwidsukr
08-29-2008, 12:59 PM
yea Steve, you do kind of disappear once in a while :confused:
Duh,,,,I am the Elusive Reclusive