PDA

View Full Version : Depressed

rshrp2003
09-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Is the season over in nor cal . Nobodys talking about going out any more . Sorry to bring this up.....

grads2112
09-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Is the season over in nor cal . Nobodys talking about going out any more . Sorry to bring this up.....
We have been depressed since June when Folsom went dry, but the boating season is far from over. Now is a good time to go to the river because the riff raff is gone and the temps are cooler.

rshrp2003
09-07-2008, 07:15 AM
We have been depressed since June when Folsom went dry, but the boating season is far from over. Now is a good time to go to the river because the riff raff is gone and the temps are cooler.
I guess i've just been a lazy ass lately.I should get my ass in gear and go...folsom was so nice and close , I really miss it:( :

rshrp2003
09-07-2008, 06:03 PM
I will go sunday the 14th. I haven't been there this year. I definetly wanted to miss the crowd.

acatitude
09-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Excuuuuuuuse me, it sounds more like the Folsom Pond Riff Raff will now come ruin the River . There goes the neighborhood.:rolleyes:

Cat sass
09-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Dude, you should get to know some people out at the river. Mostly great people, if you exclude me.;) There is always something going on out there. The only thing that sucks about the river this year is all the friggin' wakeboard boats that usually go to folsom.

rshrp2003
09-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Dude, you should get to know some people out at the river. Mostly great people, if you exclude me.;) There is always something going on out there. The only thing that sucks about the river this year is all the friggin' wakeboard boats that usually go to folsom.
Yes I agree, I would like to meet people out there . I haven't gone much , just a few times

Slipperywhenwet
09-12-2008, 06:43 AM
Excuuuuuuuse me, it sounds more like the Folsom Pond Riff Raff will now come ruin the River . There goes the neighborhood.:rolleyes:
Without us riff raft from Folsom the river would be no fun :D I have hung with a few of the DLB crew, your fun, but the Folsom PCC has you beat by a long shot. Don't be afraid we are alot to handle but alot of fun!!!

acatitude
09-12-2008, 05:17 PM
Without us riff raft from Folsom the river would be no fun :D I have hung with a few of the DLB crew, your fun, but the Folsom PCC has you beat by a long shot. Don't be afraid we are alot to handle but alot of fun!!!
OUCH, OK come hang with the real DLB, The River is always fun, you just help brighten our day:D

grads2112
09-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Hey Slippery be very careful of the DLB, they will let anyone in their club.:eek: :sqeyes: :eek: :) :sqeyes: ;)
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/grads2112/IMG_9471.jpg

Slipperywhenwet
09-13-2008, 07:24 AM
Hey Slippery be very careful of the DLB, they will let anyone in there club.:eek: :sqeyes: :eek: :) :sqeyes: ;)
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r228/grads2112/IMG_9471.jpg
That was an easy 100 bucks.:D
Good try Grads! Unless you have turned over a new leaf, you belong on the dark side with the rest of us PCC. So give back the hat and get your a#$ back to the sandbar.

acatitude
09-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Good try Grads! Unless you have turned over a new leaf, you belong on the dark side with the rest of us PCC. So give back the hat and get your a#$ back to the sandbar.
you only wish you could be DLB you wanta be:D :rolleyes: