PDA

View Full Version : Screwing over a family member

Lavey29
09-11-2008, 06:38 AM
Is it true that that the CEO who is also the CFO who is also Chief Editor, who is also the etc...etc....etc..... screwed over his own brother in acquiring the ***boat magazine rights? I have read some articles recently that describe a very deceptive take over of the magazine to the point of back stabbing his own brother for monetary gain. Is this true? How could someone do that to their own family member?

hotlavey
09-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Is it true that that the CEO who is also the CFO who is also Chief Editor, who is also the etc...etc....etc..... screwed over his own brother in acquiring the ***boat magazine rights? I have read some articles recently that describe a very deceptive take over of the magazine to the point of back stabbing his own brother for monetary gain. Is this true? How could someone do that to their own family member?
Check your pm's.

grads2112
09-11-2008, 08:25 AM
pb.com sucks.

John.
09-11-2008, 08:37 AM
I am betting that there is WAY more to the story that you've heard any WAY more to the true story that either side will ever tell.

Lavey29
09-11-2008, 01:43 PM
You are right, there is always 2 sides to every story but the info that I have been reading came from multiple sources who corroborate each others version. I am just curious because that seems so wrong if someone does something like that to a family member.

Lavey29
09-11-2008, 01:43 PM
You get any offers on that rocket yet?

Ziggy
09-12-2008, 04:32 PM
I too believe there's a lot more to the story than what anyone beside these 2 brothers know themselves....the rest is simply known as hearsay, no mattter if others corroberate, all they are doing is corroberating hearsay :D :D :D :D
Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

John.
09-13-2008, 04:34 PM
You get any offers on that rocket yet?
no offers for a long time now. it is down at Eliminator now. hopefully someone will pop in there and have to buy it...