PDA

View Full Version : 76 Cee Bee Avenger w/ Merc 150

tucson_boat_guy
09-16-2008, 06:13 AM
I have a 1976 Avenger up for grabs. You don't see boat like this much anymore. It has a 79 Mercury 150 Black Max on it. New tires (bought last summer) on the trailer along with perm plates and is ready to go to the lake. The floor was replaced a few years ago. The interior was completely rebuilt at the same time, it is in good shape also. All of the gauges are white and made by Gaffrig, speedo, tach, volts, water pressure, trim, were replaced along with all of the wiring the same time as the floor and interior. The steering was also replaced with Dual Cable Anti Feed Back steering. It has a hydraulic jack plate and trim. There is also a ski pole that puts the rope over the motor and comes down when you don't want it in the way. You also get a spare water pump. You should replace this every year.
The boat can be seen in the evenings just call and make arrangements. I just got injured and need this boat gone. If you want to go to the lake and not suck down a ton of fuel this is the boat for you. The engine alone is worth the price. This was my baby for 10 years and cleans up real nice. I don't want to sell but I have no where to put it and due to this injury will not be going to the lake the rest of the season and we just bought another one... :( The picture was taken up at Apache Lake in Party cove.
I would like to get $3000 for it but will consider reasonable offers -
email - bowtie_email@yahoo.com
Phone - 520-275-8766
Thanks for reeading this post - John