PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

lovemyultra
09-22-2008, 07:38 PM
whatever happened while this site was down ruined it .I hope whoever decided it was gonna do something good made a mistake .What site did all my friends end up at so i can get caught up with them

Todd969
09-22-2008, 08:33 PM
whatever happened while this site was down ruined it .I hope whoever decided it was gonna do something good made a mistake .What site did all my friends end up at so i can get caught up with them
Try Performanceboats.com
Peace :)

grads2112
09-22-2008, 09:55 PM
Performanceboats.com sucks.....and so does Rexone.

Todd969
09-23-2008, 06:04 AM
Dude, let it go........ :) There's more important sh!t in the world to complain about...

yopengo
09-23-2008, 12:25 PM
What an ass clown. :devil:

'75 Miller
09-23-2008, 01:16 PM
You're just butthurt 'cuz Rexie banned yer ass. A service PB members appreciate since NOBODY wants to see any more of the 'pastie cove' clan
Let's see...
***boat------------------14 viewing (Sandbar)
Performance Boat---------140 viewing (open water)
Yeah, PB sucks all right.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BoatFloating
09-23-2008, 01:26 PM
Let's do the math.
grads2112 is here and it sucks now.
grads2112 is banned on performanceboats.com, riverchat, rdp's and they're great without his crap. IMO
It's too bad this site was a lot of fun but then the fun suckers took over. IMO

moderator-10
09-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Let's do the math.
grads2112 is here and it sucks now.
grads2112 is banned on performanceboats.com, riverchat, rdp's and they're great without his crap. IMO
It's too bad this site was a lot of fun but then the fun suckers took over. IMO
Whatever was\is between Grads2112 and Rexone and the other sites is their problem. He has not posted anything of late that would be considered a violation of forum policy.
Sorry you feel the fun was removed, when actually it was the B.S. drama that was the cause of the shutdown. Any and everyone is welcome back, I believe all users have been reinstated.
Thanks for your input.

BoatFloating
09-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Whatever was\is between Grads2112 and Rexone and the other sites is their problem. He has not posted anything of late that would be considered a violation of forum policy.
Sorry you feel the fun was removed, when actually it was the B.S. drama that was the cause of the shutdown. Any and everyone is welcome back, I believe all users have been reinstated.
Thanks for your input.
Mod 10, thanks for the response.
I think you are missing the point. Every time I come on this site it's all grads2112 taking pot shots at the other sites and Rexone (who at one time was a mod here like you did it for free) Drama is part of any site and you wash out the major problems. hence the reason grads was banned here at one time and the other 3 sites I mentioned. Here is a perfect example of a grads post in Cats and Tunnels recently.
Yes, go over to Performance Boats and post this...and then wait 5 minutes for Rexone to delete it or close it. Your wasting your time posting this over there, they do not allow anything negative about manufactures at PB.com because negative comments do not pay the bills. It's too bad because that is the kind of stuff future buyers should know.
Like I said if you go thru the threads and it's grads still taking pot shots. IMO.

moderator-10
09-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Mod 10, thanks for the response.
I think you are missing the point. Every time I come on this site it's all grads2112 taking pot shots at the other sites and Rexone (who at one time was a mod here like you did it for free) Drama is part of any site and you wash out the major problems. hence the reason grads was banned here at one time and the other 3 sites I mentioned. Here is a perfect example of a grads post in Cats and Tunnels recently.
Like I said if you go thru the threads and it's grads still taking pot shots. IMO.
I\We have been watching and I do realize Mr. Grads likes to strut his tuff guy attitude on the WWW, however he's simply stating that he isn't happy with those people.
Everyone has an Opinion\Beef\Dislike etc with someone regardless of what forum it takes place on.
At this "time" Grads has not violated any current policies and until he does, I \We will let him run his mouth.
Be assured that this forum is back under previous laws and will remain that way, meaning it's YOUR forum again.

grads2112
09-23-2008, 02:40 PM
:p

BoatFloating
09-23-2008, 03:07 PM
I\We have been watching and I do realize Mr. Grads likes to strut his tuff guy attitude on the WWW, however he's simply stating that he isn't happy with those people.
Everyone has an Opinion\Beef\Dislike etc with someone regardless of what forum it takes place on.
At this "time" Grads has not violated any current policies and until he does, I \We will let him run his mouth.
Be assured that this forum is back under previous laws and will remain that way, meaning it's YOUR forum again.
Perfect.....
:p
I think we can dig up some pics to show that Mr. Grads isn't that tuff....:jawdrop:

wolf
09-23-2008, 03:54 PM
And you wonder why the forum and magazine is taking a crap!!!! You guys are completely out of touch with your viewer/subscribers. I hope grads can provide the income that you've completely alienated from your viewership.

moderator-10
09-23-2008, 05:25 PM
And you wonder why the forum and magazine is taking a crap!!!! You guys are completely out of touch with your viewer/subscribers. I hope grads can provide the income that you've completely alienated from your viewership.
I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about. Can you please explain in detail how the Magazine is failing and we are out of touch? What is it you would like to see?
Are you sensitive to Grads also? If so use the IGNORE feature in your User CP.
Myself and others have been through the threads and other than some light bashing and smart ass comments we've found nothing worth banning the guy.
Mod 10

Todd969
09-23-2008, 05:41 PM
I understand some of the posts, but WTF? It's just the internet for goodness sakes.
I started posting back here, becuase I wanted too.
Keep in mind, I was the guy who got threatening phone calls for something I didn't do. To this day people still talk shit about the situation that happened like they know everything, but my life goes on, so should yours.
If you're that bitter at HB, then don't waste your time here.

Ziggy
09-23-2008, 05:56 PM
I understand some of the posts, but WTF? It's just the internet for goodness sakes.
Keep in mind, I was the guy who got threatening phone calls for something I didn't do. To this day people still talk shit about the situation that happened like they know everything, but my life goes on, so should yours.
The internet made 'em all that smart, didn't ya know that Todd.:rolleyes: :D :D
Hanging on to bad blood by some will only cause themselves high blood pressure.
IMHO the censorship on the other sites are way worse than what was ever here, sans one occasion that no one seems to want to put behind them.

wolf
09-23-2008, 06:34 PM
http://www.websiteoutlook.com/
Websiteoutlook is a site that allows you to research website to see the value.
www.***boat.com :
Net Worth : $4263.2 Last updated Today
Daily Pageview : 1370
Daily Ads Revenue : $5.84
www.RiverDavesPlace.com :
Net Worth : $2686.4 Last updated 8 Days ago
Daily Pageview : 1226
Daily Ads Revenue : $3.68
www.PerformanceBoats.com :
Net Worth : $11614.3 Last updated 2 Days ago
Daily Pageview : 4727
Daily Ads Revenue : $15.91

Todd969
09-23-2008, 06:37 PM
"Websiteoutlook is the perfect place to evaluate any website. When choosing to buy or sell a website having the proper information about your investment can be crucial to your success. Websiteoutlook is dedicated to finding all pertinent information that may pertain to your personal interest. And it's FREE! We hope that you find Websiteoutlook helpful and that you will return when you need us again. The information offered by Websiteoutlook is not guaranteed to be 100% Accurate and is offered as reference only. Further research and conformation of claims are advised before any substantial investment."
www.***boat.com :
Ok thanks, now what? Some peoples kids:sleeping:

Blown 472
09-23-2008, 06:38 PM
IMHO the censorship on the other sites are way worse than what was ever here, sans one occasion that no one seems to want to put behind them.
You get censored if you dont go along with the heard, but if what you are posting is what they are into then anything goes.:)

Todd969
09-23-2008, 06:42 PM
Hey Ziggy,
I hear ya. I guess I just have no problems:eek:
BTW the 535 has been fantastic.

Ziggy
09-23-2008, 07:35 PM
You get censored if you dont go along with the heard, but if what you are posting is what they are into then anything goes.:)
Hense the Cliques are Cliquey comment I made in the old timers thread.

John.
09-23-2008, 07:39 PM
www.***boat.com :
If this is an attempt to show that pb.com or rdp.com are better places to hang because their value or ad revenue is better than ***boat....well come on, $15.91 a day ain't much to write home about.
winter is coming. This place is going to get really busy. I'm glad to be able to post here and on pb.com and to only have been banned on rdp.com.

Ziggy
09-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Hey Ziggy,
I hear ya. I guess I just have no problems:eek: :D :D :D
BTW the 535 has been fantastic. You know I don't pimp them yuppie cars anymore.....LOL:D I cashed out on that franchise:rolleyes: great cars, f'ed up franchisor:(
Glad you're happy with your car though, rare anyone said they didn't.:)

BoatFloating
09-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Trust me the Internet doesn't effect my life. But Rex who served these boards for so many years for free doesn't need to be drugged thru the mud ever thread grads posts. That stopped me from coming back. So this is why I said something today. Todd I know you got a raw deal forsure to me it wasn't that important when the site went down now other people it was their life I guess.
I stop by here time to time in hopes it will become better but as I said a lot of people moved on...

grads2112
09-23-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm feeling the love tonight.

Todd969
09-24-2008, 05:48 AM
Trust me the Internet doesn't effect my life. But Rex who served these boards for so many years for free doesn't need to be drugged thru the mud ever thread grads posts. That stopped me from coming back. So this is why I said something today. Todd I know you got a raw deal forsure to me it wasn't that important when the site went down now other people it was their life I guess.
I stop by here time to time in hopes it will become better but as I said a lot of people moved on...
I totally agree! Rex\Jason\HH etc are great people. It goes back to the old saying " can't please everyone all the time".
I made it easy and put Grads on Ignore so I don't even see his posts now:D

BoatFloating
09-24-2008, 08:58 AM
I totally agree! Rex\Jason\HH etc are great people. It goes back to the old saying " can't please everyone all the time".
I made it easy and put Grads on Ignore so I don't even see his posts now:D
Good idea....
Done! :D

grads2112
09-24-2008, 09:20 AM
Good idea....
Done! :D
I wish you would of done that a long time ago!

hoolign
09-24-2008, 01:22 PM
Hey buddy..how ya been?

JetBoatRich
09-25-2008, 05:13 AM
what's up DJ:idea:

thatguy
09-25-2008, 06:12 AM
I wish you would of done that a long time ago!
psssttt, hey grads, I don't think he can read that if you're on ignore, ya know?
Face it guy's, Grads is in heaven w/ the "new" HB.
It's his "kingdom", all 3 viewers.
I only come by to see what his latest boast is, and frankly I do get amusement from his drum beating.
(Oh, and to check if doubledigits is on work release from the "hospital")

moderator-10
09-25-2008, 07:25 AM
www.***boat.com :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately Websiteoutlook is about as reliable as Zillo. Here's what I have from the service that manages the ***boat.com site.
What you need to now about this is; IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FORUM HITS. The site is broken into 2 parts, WEB content and forums.
The pages veiwed reference applies to everything that opens in your original browser, as the Forums open in a different browser when executed.
The unique visitors is based off IP addresses, unless your resetting your modem every night once the tracker gets hit with your IP it stops counting your visits as I understand.
I am not providing this to start a pissing match, but would like you to understand that there's more to the site than forums.
In my own opinion I feel PB has done a great job with theirs and hope they continue to improve in the future. Everyone has a long road ahead.
As for worth? Should the free forums really have a worth? I don't know.
If you have any questions about the current status of the magazine or website please ask.
MOD 10
To: < >
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 1:48 PM
Subject: July ***boat.com info
Hi Guys:
Thought you'd be interested in some of the statistics from the Hot Boat
site from July 2008.
-- hits 7,862,823
— pages viewed 2,593,765
— number of visits 96,265
— number of unique visitors... 34,164
Banner advertisers got: - 748,085 impressions
4,352 clicks directly to their site
According to one of the web ranking monitors: Hot Boat is trending up in activity by approximately 31% in the last 90 days, Performance Boats is trending down by 34%. The average number of unique visitors to the Hot Boat site each month is about 22,000. Performance Boats has about 8,900.
I think we're making some progress.
Thanks
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 270.6.0/1603 - Release Date: 8/10/2008 6:13 PM

wolf
09-25-2008, 01:47 PM
I guess that's why there's three new threads a week at HB and 3 pages a day over at PB. You need to be working for the Obama campaign.

Blown 472
09-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Yet another butthurt douche. Rex banned your retarded ass and now you're all corn sore. Poor alkyfaggin, you gonna cry?
I see you are still swinging on rexies nuts.
You going to go run and tell him what I said?

Blown 472
09-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Hey buddy..how ya been?
Wonderful, and you? what is new?:confused:

moderator-10
09-25-2008, 02:45 PM
I guess that's why there's three new threads a week at HB and 3 pages a day over at PB. You need to be working for the Obama campaign.
Assuming your speaking to me? I specifically noted that the FORUMS are not part of the information provided.
Again, if you are happy at PB then why must you bring the childish attitude over here? There's plenty of other places you can try.
Riverdavesplace
Performanceboats
Glamisdunes
Thumpertalk ( that apparently was a hot one with several people)
ETC!
I don't care about your issues with ***boat 8 months ago, let that anger go and find something fun . :D

moderator-10
09-25-2008, 02:46 PM
I see you are still swinging on rexies nuts.
You going to go run and tell him what I said? that is if you can get his nuts out your mouth?
And you, you're a whole different subject. Can you please leave your hardon for Rex at the door?

Blown 472
09-25-2008, 06:05 PM
And you, you're a whole different subject. Can you please leave your hardon for Rex at the door?
okie dokie:D

mike37
09-26-2008, 01:43 PM
Assuming your speaking to me? I specifically noted that the FORUMS are not part of the information provided.
Again, if you are happy at PB then why must you bring the childish attitude over here? There's plenty of other places you can try.
Riverdavesplace
Performanceboats
Glamisdunes
Thumpertalk ( that apparently was a hot one with several people)
ETC!
I don't care about your issues with ***boat 8 months ago, let that anger go and find something fun . :D
you should thell that to Grads he is holding a grudge that he cant let go of

gigamurph
10-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Some of you peops crack da gig up! Y'all remind me of the "little ol' ladies" who used to sit in front of the TV and watch the entire episode of "Charlie's Angels" then spend the rest of the night calling the TV station and complainin' about the T&A! Hot Boat, Performnace Boat, RDP, and many others all have something for somebody, everybody. If ya can't find it or don't like what you see, move along. Ya don't have to keep pi$$in' in the cornflakes! Find your happy place, log on, and enjoy. Geezus!.....and the "BDS" BS is gettin' a little old!

JetBoatRich
10-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Some of you peops crack da gig up! Y'all remind me of the "little ol' ladies" who used to sit in front of the TV and watch the entire episode of "Charlie's Angels" then spend the rest of the night calling the TV station and complainin' about the T&A! Hot Boat, Performnace Boat, RDP, and many others all have something for somebody, everybody. If ya can't find it or don't like what you see, move along. Ya don't have to keep pi$$in' in the cornflakes! Find your happy place, log on, and enjoy. Geezus!.....and the "BDS" BS is gettin' a little old!
Hey Gig, did she ever show up?

gigamurph
10-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Hey Gig, did she ever show up?Hell no! Heard she was still "tied up" at your place! Oh well; at least there are only 81 more shoppin' days 'til Christmas! da gig can only continue to be the nice guy he always is and hope! :p

JetBoatRich
10-05-2008, 07:10 AM
Hell no! Heard she was still "tied up" at your place! Oh well; at least there are only 81 more shoppin' days 'til Christmas! da gig can only continue to be the nice guy he always is and hope! :p
Must have got lost:idea: on the way there:) I will follow up and get back to you:rolleyes:

gigamurph
10-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Must have got lost:idea: on the way there:) I will follow up and get back to you:rolleyes:The fact that YOU "will follow up" is what has me concerned! :p