PDA

View Full Version : Operation Repo

riverracerx
10-01-2008, 10:38 AM
You have to check this video out.
Talk about priceless - They are heading to the lake with thier boat and truck that they do not make payments on...
Here is a link to the site. The video is called "No day at the beach"...
When you click the link you will be on TruTv's website. Random video will play. On the right hand side, click the tab that says "TV SHOWS". Then choose Operation REPO and you will see the video there.
Enjoy.
http://www.trutv.com/video/index.html

grads2112
10-01-2008, 11:26 AM
That was really cool. What do you mean I'm behind on my payments?:messedup:

justfloatn
10-02-2008, 07:18 AM
Cool vid.
I miss TruTv. I'm going back to Direct TV
I love the guys that are always going to beat some a$$. :rolleyes: Just as soon as you throw the first punch:D :D

Al3x
10-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Damn that was crazy

slingingsmoke
10-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Thats why I use autopay....:P

rshrp2003
10-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Nice .... she looks hot and with that personality.... _ _ _ _ _ _????? FILL IN THE BLANKS

John.
10-05-2008, 10:22 AM
watch the "Men at work" video.

IT'SONLYMONEY
10-05-2008, 06:33 PM
actually the repo man drew first blood by pushing the guy on his property and was threatening him with gbi. he should have went to jail if the other guy would have been smart enough to call the cops. yes it's on tape and he didn't do anything other than grab his girls arm. totally hiped up. bad tv if you ask me, sick of the reality tv for sure. probably got paid to act a fool.

John.
10-05-2008, 07:23 PM
actually the repo man drew first blood by pushing the guy on his property and was threatening him with gbi. he should have went to jail if the other guy would have been smart enough to call the cops. yes it's on tape and he didn't do anything other than grab his girls arm. totally hiped up. bad tv if you ask me, sick of the reality tv for sure. probably got paid to act a fool.
I agree that the repo guys are agressive and are probably breaking the law pushing the people around. did you watch any of the other videos? check out the one whee they pepper spray the guy. the way that one went down, i'd think they would be in trouble.
still cool videos though. i love reality TV.

Tinkerer
10-07-2008, 08:01 PM
You better go back and look at the vid again - the repo guy got pushed first.

HDF WATERDOG
10-09-2008, 12:54 PM
You better go back and look at the vid again - the repo guy got pushed first.
I noticed that also. And grabbing the girls arm is also a A & B. By law he can defend for her too.