PDA

View Full Version : Sad!!

3 daytona`s
10-04-2008, 07:20 PM
I feel,with all that has happened this year on here and on Performance Boat sad, that some come here and bash the site and people who wish to use and enjoy it.Hey!! if you do not like it here as has been said in other places =YOU KNOW THE DRILL:confused:

rshrp2003
10-04-2008, 07:30 PM
there are many performance boating sites to go to these days, but this was one of the first that I checked out and i'm still compelled to come back. I know that alot of the people that use to come here exclusively have gone to other sites , but I think they still come back here from time to time, just to see whats going on.

gigamurph
10-04-2008, 10:58 PM
there are many performance boating sites to go to these days, but this was one of the first that I checked out and i'm still compelled to come back. I know that alot of the people that use to come here exclusively have gone to other sites , but I think they still come back here from time to time, just to see whats going on.Ya know; they could at least come back and bring somethin' good to the site rather than actin' like a bunch of "jilted middle-schoolers" and comin' in here just to pi$$ in the cornflakes! C'mon peops; bring on the good times! :p

Throttle
10-04-2008, 11:01 PM
there are many performance boating sites to go to these days, but this was one of the first that I checked out and i'm still compelled to come back. I know that alot of the people that use to come here exclusively have gone to other sites , but I think they still come back here from time to time, just to see whats going on.
yeah, every now and then...

rshrp2003
10-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Someone is always going to complain. People post threads here / comments just to see what kind of reaction they can get.