PDA

View Full Version : a picture is worth a thousand words...........

Badburn
03-09-2006, 12:47 PM
I got a laugh out of this, so I took a picture
http://www.westcoastoutlaws.com/cop.jpg

YeLLowBoaT
03-09-2006, 12:51 PM
sunrise and Flosom blvd?????
I bet that guy is not going to have a good day. Thats a Rancho PO those guys right tickets like mofos....

Badburn
03-09-2006, 02:37 PM
yes they do, I wouldnt be suprised if they called a tow truck.
meanwhile, crack head beats his wife right down the street, and there are no units to respond........................ :rolleyes:

Ultracrazy
03-09-2006, 02:42 PM
yes they do, I wouldnt be suprised if they called a tow truck.
meanwhile, crack head beats his wife right down the street, and there are no units to respond........................ :rolleyes:
You have got to be kidding right? He is doing his job.........if he gets that call....then he goes 10-8 and handles it.

YeLLowBoaT
03-09-2006, 02:53 PM
the RCPO does about 100x more then sac count sheirf.... it was one of the major reason Rancho became a city. they were only getting like 10% of thier taxs in survices from the county. For years there were only 4 Sherifs in all of rancho. Really sac county sherifs are almost usless... sad part about that is I know several of them... even they admit that they don't do shit. its the same with CH... since they became a city things have gotten alot better... atleast thier PO do ALOT.

HMF'er
03-09-2006, 04:17 PM
If you think that's hard core, how about this....................
http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43effe38z7bfe5cfd/7939/__sr_/15adre2.jpg?phYoMEEBXb7mnJhb

TOBTEK
03-09-2006, 04:19 PM
nobody noticed that its Miguel/Kilertoy....keep'n our road safe :)

Her454
03-09-2006, 04:22 PM
sunrise and Flosom blvd?????
I bet that guy is not going to have a good day. Thats a Rancho PO those guys right tickets like mofos....
Thats what it looks like to me, I drive through there ever day.......YUCK. :yuk: :cry:

Chubby4Life
03-09-2006, 04:26 PM
nobody noticed that its Miguel/Kilertoy....keep'n our road safe :)
You would think he'd cut the kid some slack being he has a flat-top and all. :D :D

Badburn
03-09-2006, 09:24 PM
You have got to be kidding right? He is doing his job.........if he gets that call....then he goes 10-8 and handles it.
His job is not to make the construction of the light rail system (in the background) more difficult than it already is. Bad cop........no donut for him. :)

HMF'er
03-09-2006, 09:37 PM
His job is not to make the construction of the light rail system (in the background) more difficult than it already it is. bad cop........no donut for him. :)
What does this have to do with the rail system? I don't see no train.

DaveA
03-09-2006, 09:43 PM
His job is not to make the construction of the light rail system (in the background) more difficult than it already it is. bad cop........no donut for him. :)
Wow, you've got a light rail boondoggle under construction in your town, too?
Charlotte can't even get a state road built around here. BUT we CAN get the NASCAR Hall o' Fame! HOOWA!
Ok....I'll calm down. Sorry for the 'jack.