PDA

View Full Version : License and Social Security Cards for Illegals

donzi5150
10-23-2008, 09:00 AM
Obama..........
http://www.nationalrepublicantrust.com/video_ss4illegals_eg.html

Knotbad
11-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Social Security no way, but a drivers license OTOH makes sense. Make them use a REAL address so they can be located more easily if they break the law of have a wreck. Make it a "provisional" license which means it's not permanent.
I don't like illegals in this country any more than you do, but they are absolutely necessary to our economy, especially our fruit industry. A way has to be found to let them do the jobs they come here to do without harassment.

thatguy
12-06-2008, 07:54 AM
Social Security no way, but a drivers license OTOH makes sense. Make them use a REAL address so they can be located more easily if they break the law of have a wreck. Make it a "provisional" license which means it's not permanent.
I don't like illegals in this country any more than you do, but they are absolutely necessary to our economy, especially our fruit industry. A way has to be found to let them do the jobs they come here to do without harassment.
I used to think that way.
Until I saw the costs for the ENTITLED education, Food, assistance, medical, etc.
They have FAR more rights and entitlements than I do.
The burden outweighs the benefit.

Blown 472
12-06-2008, 08:15 AM
And bush wasn't doing this??

thatguy
12-06-2008, 08:28 AM
And bush wasn't doing this??
Doing what?
I'm well aware of your' hard-on for Bush.
But I don't recall him giving documentation to illegals?

Blown 472
12-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Doing what?
I'm well aware of your' hard-on for Bush.
But I don't recall him giving documentation to illegals?
Bush wasn't helping the wetbacks in californiaa

Bondo
12-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Ayuh,....
That's an Easy 1,...
Replace them with Legal immigrants....

thatguy
12-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Bush wasn't helping the wetbacks in californiaa
Um, as far as drivers license? I don't think so.
I know prop 187 passed, and then was "overturned", in direct conflict with the majority of registered voters.

Blown 472
12-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Um, as far as drivers license? I don't think so.
I know prop 187 passed, and then was "overturned", in direct conflict with the majority of registered voters.
So you dont think bush is pushing for illigals to gain access to everything?

thatguy
12-06-2008, 08:53 PM
So you dont think bush is pushing for illigals to gain access to everything?
It's hard to debate you when most of what you post is vague and non-specific.
"Pushing", "gain access to everything". These statements are very vague and rhetorical.
The initial thread was SSSN and DL's.

Blown 472
12-07-2008, 07:46 AM
It's hard to debate you when most of what you post is vague and non-specific.
"Pushing", "gain access to everything". These statements are very vague and rhetorical.
The initial thread was SSSN and DL's.
Yeah you are right, funny how your prez couldn't close the boarders in 8 years and let all these cockroaches over run our country, have a happy day.

thatguy
12-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Yeah you are right, funny how your prez couldn't close the boarders in 8 years and let all these cockroaches over run our country, have a happy day.
I would not argue that. But the thread was about documentation.
Do you think it is right for nobama to now validate Bush's ineffectiveness?

Blown 472
12-07-2008, 06:46 PM
I would not argue that. But the thread was about documentation.
Do you think it is right for nobama to now validate Bush's ineffectiveness?
NO not at all, in fact I am writing into my local paper and going to see if they will print the letter I send them about boycotting bidnesses that hire illigals.