PDA

View Full Version : Anal!!!!!!

***boateditor
03-09-2006, 02:57 PM
The Association of North American Launchers (ANAL) is a group of marine enthusiasts whose goal is to create more launch-ramp space in U.S. marinas. We are sick and tired of lakes that offer only a small amount of space from which to launch our boats. Our group demands that more space be made so we donÂ’t have to wait so damn long to get our rockets in the water. Please help our cause by agreeing to help our ANAL cause as much as possible. Thank you for your time.

KACHINA KEN
03-09-2006, 03:00 PM
So give to ANAL, give not until it hurts, but til it feels good :p

Jbb
03-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Brown is gonna be all over this

Ziggy
03-09-2006, 03:05 PM
The Association of North American Launchers (ANAL) is a group of marine enthusiasts whose goal is to create more launch-ramp space in U.S. marinas. We are sick and tired of lakes that offer only a small amount of space from which to launch our boats. Our group demands that more space be made so we donÂ’t have to wait so damn long to get our rockets in the water. Please help our cause by agreeing to help our ANAL cause as much as possible. Thank you for your time.
Who's behind home plate? :crossx: :)

HCS
03-09-2006, 03:08 PM
That is ANAL .

Tom Brown
03-09-2006, 03:23 PM
I have a buddy who I'm pretty sure has ass herpes. He's a good enough guy alright, but I wouldn't want him in my house. It's not that he's completely unwelcome but I don't want him to use my bathroom. Anyway, I try to hook up with him for stuff we can do standing. He doesn't get much pleasure from sitting around.

MagicMtnDan
03-09-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm just wondering how long before Brown starts talking about a midget's package :220v:

HCS
03-09-2006, 03:45 PM
I have a buddy who I'm pretty sure has ass herpes. He's a good enough guy alright, but I wouldn't want him in my house. It's not that he's completely unwelcome but I don't want him to use my bathroom. Anyway, I try to hook up with him for stuff we can do standing. He doesn't get much pleasure from sitting around.
I'm pretty sure that must be where the term (Sore Ass) comes from.

Dave C
03-09-2006, 03:48 PM
is the contribution tax deductible????
if not that would be like anal without the reach around...... :yuk: :crossx:

Ziggy
03-09-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm just wondering how long before Brown starts talking about a midget's package :220v:
I'm not :rolleyes: :)

spectratoad
03-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Brown is gonna be all over this
Pun Intended????