Engine For Sale
471 cubic inch Blown Gas Chevrolet Motor
4 Bolt Main Hard Block
O-Ringed, Studded, Billet Caps, Sleeved Lifter Bores, Screened lifter valley
Callies Crank, worked over
Eagle Rods
Coated JE Pistons
Dan Olson Oil Pan
Rectangle Port Iron Heads, CC’d, Ported & Polished, O-ring receiver groove, Big spring pockets, Manley Nextec springs, Manley valves, Dart adjustable guide plates
Crane Stainless Rockers
IRC Pushrods
Comp. Cams solid roller lifters
Green Cam
Jesel Belt Drive
Offenhauser Blower Intake Manifold
Magnito
Blower Shop Polished Intercooler
871 BDS Stage 3 Billet Rotored Polished Blower w/screens
Twin 1250 Dominator, King Demon Blower Carbs
Two Barry Grant 4-Port Plus fuel regulators w/fuel pressure Hobbs switches
All steel braided fuel and boost control lines
Dyno and Tune sheets come with the Engine, 975 hp @ 6300 rpm, 1006 hp @ 6800, on ERC 110K
We ran 1 drum of the ERC 110K then switched to a custom blend of 20% Methanol Mix by Rick @ ERC. We ran 1 drum of this fuel and found significant decrees in blower case temp. (easier on the blower for longer runs or back to back runs). Increase in hp definitely. This mix is awesome for making the engine and blower live. Detonation is no longer an issue. There is no cleanup required due to the additives in the mix like you would with 100% Methanol. I have all of the tuning info. for both set-ups. I plan on being a resource for who however purchases this engine. Everything is new or gone through. Not one thing is needed for this engine. It is set up to live. After 1 drum of fuel we looked at all of the bearings and they looked like they had never run. Oil pump is set up perfectly for the engine. This engine ran in my Eliminator Daytona Tunnel Hull Boat for just under two drums of fuel total. It twisted 8200 rpm out of the hole and settled down around 7400 rpm and ran beautiful. I have pictures on my Myspace page along with two videos of my boat on Lake Tapps . You can hear the engine at idle and at near wide open throttle with a passenger. I am selling my boat and engine due to child #2 expected on January 25th 2009. I cannot and will not give the boat and engine away but I do need to sell them both to pay off the boat and bills before January. All reasonable offers will be considered.
Asking $13,500 OBO
Motor is located in Puyallup WA
Contact Rodger at 253-740-7039

Harley5229
11-24-2008, 10:20 AM
bbbbb