PDA

View Full Version : Gas Prices

justfloatn
11-07-2008, 03:03 PM
With gas prices around $2.30 a gallon. I'm thinking if it hits $2.00 or less I'm filling up the boat, adding stabilizer and starting next season off with a cheap couple of days out. :idea:
I know the big HP boats go through alot more fuel and it's not worth the trouble. But In my little boat I can get two or three days out on a full tank:D :D
Has anyone else been thinking the same thing?

HDF WATERDOG
11-08-2008, 02:55 PM
I fill it for the winter with a full tank with Sta-Bil anyways. Nice that it will cost less this year.

rshrp2003
11-09-2008, 07:35 AM
You know they will be back up when boating season starts next year

John.
11-09-2008, 08:38 AM
With gas prices around $2.30 a gallon. I'm thinking if it hits $2.00 or less I'm filling up the boat, adding stabilizer and starting next season off with a cheap couple of days out. :idea:
I know the big HP boats go through alot more fuel and it's not worth the trouble. But In my little boat I can get two or three days out on a full tank:D :D
Has anyone else been thinking the same thing?
use it to store gas for the winter and just siphon the gas out later into your car. then put new gas in your boat. :idea:

JetBoatRich
11-09-2008, 08:47 AM
Gas prices are headed in the right direction, good to see Diesel back down there with them:rolleyes: