PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt!!

JB in so cal
03-09-2006, 03:22 PM
OC sheriff has about 30 deputies in Mission Viejo right now; 4 or 5 lanes of the NB 5 closed. Helecopters all over...
Traffic is gonna be a dream for folks tonight :rolleyes:

JB in so cal
03-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Called off, but still a traffic nightmare. NB is backed up all the way to San Clemente

riverroyal
03-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Called off, but still a traffic nightmare. NB is backed up all the way to San Clemente
get a silver dollar tonite

Ziggy
03-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Traffic report sponsored by : JB in last place.com :p

HMF'er
03-09-2006, 04:19 PM
Seems a couple of dipsheets held up a bank, dropped their car keys inside before leaving. They had to leave their car behind and fled on foot.

Mrs. casean
03-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Bummer! I should tell my friend who works in S.C. and has to drive to Rancho Santa Margarita.
Thanks for the info!

JB in so cal
03-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Traffic report sponsored by : JB in last place.com :p
Ya know. I'm just tryin' to be all helpful and shit and you gotta start with the hate.
Friggen homo.

phebus
03-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Next time, make helicopter noises with your traffic report. :)

JB in so cal
03-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Hate the messenger; I get it! Haven't you moved, yet?

Ziggy
03-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Ya know. I'm just tryin' to be all helpful and shit and you gotta start with the hate.
Friggen homo.
Yeah, sorry about that...wasn't hatin'. But I got confused, like watching a weatherman change the forecast within minutes ;)
Like Phebus says...put in the whoop whoop whoop whoop noise.... more credibility that way :D

JB in so cal
03-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Yeah, sorry about that...wasn't hatin'. But I got confused, like watching a weatherman change the forecast within minutes ;)
Like Phebus says...put in the whoop whoop whoop whoop noise.... more credibility that way :D
Are you, by any remote chance, going out to Havasu next weekend? 17-19th?? I have to take my boat out to Magic and I thought I might drink some of your beer if you're out there.

JB in so cal
03-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Bummer! I should tell my friend who works in S.C. and has to drive to Rancho Santa Margarita.
Thanks for the info!
...at least ONE person appreciated my efforts :rolleyes:

Ziggy
03-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Are you, by any remote chance, going out to Havasu next weekend? 17-19th?? I have to take my boat out to Magic and I thought I might drink some of your beer if you're out there.
Sadly no..still got snowbirds til the end of the month in my place. Would have loved to share some of the brewsies....so that'll be my honey-do weekend here at home :yuk:
Drive out safely....what route do you take out there towing?

JB in so cal
03-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Sadly no..still got snowbirds til the end of the month in my place. Would have loved to share some of the brewsies....so that'll be my honey-do weekend here at home :yuk:
Drive out safely....what route do you take out there towing?
Since I'm bringing the boat out, I'll go 40. When it's just Black Meadow, I always go 10, then depending on what day/holiday/crazy day it is I choose between Desert Center or Erinburgh.
Zig, I'm not sure that even if I did have a place in town I wouldn't use 10 to parker to havasu. I know it's a shorter distance and the traffic home isn't as bad.

phebus
03-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Hate the messenger; I get it! Haven't you moved, yet?
No, I'm stuck living on a beautifull golf course in south Orange County until my daughter graduates high school in June. Likfe sucks :)

JB in so cal
03-09-2006, 07:02 PM
No, I'm stuck living on a beautifull golf course in south Orange County until my daughter graduates high school in June. Likfe sucks :)
BTW Capt Hank R. has a beautiful baby GRAND DAUGHTER-his first; about 3 months old. Happier than a pig in shit.