PDA

View Full Version : 2006 EZ-GO LIMO Golf Cart - Lifted - Just Sick

TheCarDudes
11-09-2008, 07:37 AM
I don't NEED to get rid of this but I am considering all options. It seems that we only use this thing once in a while when we come out to the Havi house and there are probably a few other things out there that I might enjoy a little more. I am the second owner. The original owner bought this at Premier Golf Cars in Lake Havasu and paid over $16,000. Yeah, I about fell off my chair when I found out too. It's worth what its worth so no low ballers. I would probably be more interested in possibly trading something rather than selling it. I don't think anyone will part with that much cash. But, if you want to give it a shot, PM me or email (georgepero@mac.com) your offer, boat, car, Jeep, Rhino, cash, whatever. If I were to sell it outright it would be close to 10k but all reasonable offers will be considered. We will be in Havasu 11/14 to 11/16 and then again for Turkey Day.
It literally has only had 3 tanks of gas put through it. Less than 300 miles or 30 hours of time. Brand New Condition.
If you want to call:
805-390-5700
George
Here are the specs:
2006 EZ-GO Gas Cart
6 Passenger Limo Series
Fox Reservoir Shocks/Struts
A-arm Front Suspension
Custom Paint
High Intensity Off Road Headlights
Front Skid Plate
Nice Sound system with CD Player