PDA

View Full Version : List of prez bush's achivements

Blown 472
11-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Eight years he must have racked up some, lets hear em.

centerhill condor
11-17-2008, 08:16 AM
freed the country of Iraq from Sadaam's evil rule with a coalition of the willing. Liberated the Afghans from the taliban. Negotiated with Libya and DPRK to do away with their nuke weapon program.
Protected you from "the base".
Rebuilt our military into the world's premier fighting force. Helped burst the oil bubble.
He reaffirmed the definition of the word "is". Made some first rate appointments to the federal judiciary.
made some very unpopular decisions that had to be made which became low hangin' fruit for your conversations.
On balance, I think he did a good job. You may disagree but as is said frequently, hindsight is 20/20.
I wish him well.
CC

donzi5150
11-17-2008, 09:38 AM
I love how the left leaning people forget about what their Hero Clinton left us.......Lewwnsky and a scandle that should have brought down a President who lied.
The definition of IS.
China loved this president so muct that in the wake of his leaving the office they named a condom called the Clinton and another one Lewensky.....what political power he has overseas.
He invaded Bosnia becouse they slaughtered 100-150,000 people and said it would take 6 months....we had troops there over 12 years.
Bombed an Asprin Factory in Africa becouse of his affair.
Every President before him refused to go into the oval office with out his jacket on but he had is infamous cigar episode on the couch in the office.
Did Bush embarass this country and himself? Was he perfect? Was any president perfect? How soon we forget........:idea: :idea: :idea:

Blown 472
11-17-2008, 07:33 PM
I love how the left leaning people forget about what their Hero Clinton left us.......Lewwnsky and a scandle that should have brought down a President who lied.
The definition of IS.
China loved this president so muct that in the wake of his leaving the office they named a condom called the Clinton and another one Lewensky.....what political power he has overseas.
He invaded Bosnia becouse they slaughtered 100-150,000 people and said it would take 6 months....we had troops there over 12 years.
Bombed an Asprin Factory in Africa becouse of his affair.
Every President before him refused to go into the oval office with out his jacket on but he had is infamous cigar episode on the couch in the office.
Did Bush embarass this country and himself? Was he perfect? Was any president perfect? How soon we forget........:idea: :idea: :idea:
And bush leaves us with???

Blown 472
11-17-2008, 07:33 PM
freed the country of Iraq from Sadaam's evil rule with a coalition of the willing. Liberated the Afghans from the taliban. Negotiated with Libya and DPRK to do away with their nuke weapon program.
Rebuilt our military into the world's premier fighting force. Helped burst the oil bubble.
He reaffirmed the definition of the word "is". Made some first rate appointments to the federal judiciary.
made some very unpopular decisions that had to be made which became low hangin' fruit for your conversations.
On balance, I think he did a good job. You may disagree but as is said frequently, hindsight is 20/20.
I wish him well.
CC
"the base"?????

donzi5150
11-18-2008, 10:51 AM
And bush leaves us with???
No attacks on American Soil…..and if you remember, Clinton dismissed the first WTC attack as minor and discounted Al Quida all together which allowed 9/11 to happen in the first place.
Un precedented economic growth the first 7 years, Dow at 14,000+, low unemployment, high GDP and if you notice that when the Dem’s took over two years ago the bottom has fallen out. Yes Bush should have been on TV screaming about the impending disaster but he did at least try to sway a congress about the doom that would not hear of it…..remember Dem Barney Frank on TV just a month before the disaster telling all of us that Fanny and Freddy and the mortgage sector was sound? The Dems lied to us as they saw the disaster…..and they failed the last two years to see the warnings, which included Bush and McCain.
Brought down Libya and their Nuclear Aspirations.
Has held North Korea in check.
Did not embarrass this country by keeping his pants on and displaying a high level of ethics and morality by respecting and loving his wife.
Freed a two of the most oppressed people in the world, Iraq and Afghanistan.
And one that non military thinks have no clue about, we have Iraq surrounded on three sides the gulf, Iraq and Afghanistan…..take a look at you world Map….strategic advantage to keep our largest and most active threat…….
Do I need to go on?:idea: :idea: :idea:

Blown 472
11-18-2008, 07:36 PM
No attacks on American Soil…..and if you remember, Clinton dismissed the first WTC attack as minor and discounted Al Quida all together which allowed 9/11 to happen in the first place.
Un precedented economic growth the first 7 years, Dow at 14,000+, low unemployment, high GDP and if you notice that when the Dem’s took over two years ago the bottom has fallen out. Yes Bush should have been on TV screaming about the impending disaster but he did at least try to sway a congress about the doom that would not hear of it…..remember Dem Barney Frank on TV just a month before the disaster telling all of us that Fanny and Freddy and the mortgage sector was sound? The Dems lied to us as they saw the disaster…..and they failed the last two years to see the warnings, which included Bush and McCain.
Brought down Libya and their Nuclear Aspirations.
Has held North Korea in check.
Did not embarrass this country by keeping his pants on and displaying a high level of ethics and morality by respecting and loving his wife.
Freed a two of the most oppressed people in the world, Iraq and Afghanistan.
And one that non military thinks have no clue about, we have Iraq surrounded on three sides the gulf, Iraq and Afghanistan…..take a look at you world Map….strategic advantage to keep our largest and most active threat…….
Do I need to go on?:idea: :idea: :idea:
And what is he leaving us? amazing how you drone on about what happend 8 ****ing years ago, your boy has ****ed this country three ways to sunday and you are too ****ing blind to see it, we will see how you feel about him when you are out of work and our country grinds to a hault, oh shit that will be obama fault then.:)

donzi5150
11-19-2008, 04:56 PM
And what is he leaving us? amazing how you drone on about what happend 8 ****ing years ago, your boy has ****ed this country three ways to sunday and you are too ****ing blind to see it, we will see how you feel about him when you are out of work and our country grinds to a hault, oh shit that will be obama fault then.:)
If you see what I have said is that He should have stood up, loudly and forcefully say there was a problem 2 years ago when they started to identify it unfolding....but his hands were tied by Frank, Schumer and Dodd who continued to say nothing was wrong....so even if Bush was loud and tolled the bell would the Dem congress have followed his leadership? You and I both know its no.....and do you think if the american public wanted him to take action say and 80% majority would the Dem congress supported the Presidents push.....again no.......close to 90% of americans want drill now and expanded nuclear production........do we have it? Do you think Kennedy, Pelosi, Obama, Schumer, Reid or any of them are listening? So it woulden't have happend....But Bush should have done everything possible no matter what and he didn't and I have continually expressed my disappointment in that!

Blown 472
11-19-2008, 07:30 PM
If you see what I have said is that He should have stood up, loudly and forcefully say there was a problem 2 years ago when they started to identify it unfolding....but his hands were tied by Frank, Schumer and Dodd who continued to say nothing was wrong....so even if Bush was loud and tolled the bell would the Dem congress have followed his leadership? You and I both know its no.....and do you think if the american public wanted him to take action say and 80% majority would the Dem congress supported the Presidents push.....again no.......close to 90% of americans want drill now and expanded nuclear production........do we have it? Do you think Kennedy, Pelosi, Obama, Schumer, Reid or any of them are listening? So it woulden't have happend....But Bush should have done everything possible no matter what and he didn't and I have continually expressed my disappointment in that!
He seems to push other things thru, strange he couldn't fix this.:idea:

centerhill condor
11-20-2008, 05:14 AM
He seems to push other things thru, strange he couldn't fix this.:idea:
you can't fix stupid!
I recall all these Cali, FLA and AZ residents with their home values doubling and max'd out helocs for $400k boats 'cause the good times are never gonna end...well, guess what they did and maxine, barney, nancy et al are pounding their fists 'cause the good times are gone.
You will look back on those day with envy, rage, disgust and look at your bowl of gruel with gratitude. You can't borrow your way out of debt...and who has yet to understand this little nugget? the fed, state, and locals...their day is on the calander.
make note to self. you will remember the day the markets seized as you remember 9/11.
CC

Blown 472
11-20-2008, 05:01 PM
you can't fix stupid!
I recall all these Cali, FLA and AZ residents with their home values doubling and max'd out helocs for $400k boats 'cause the good times are never gonna end...well, guess what they did and maxine, barney, nancy et al are pounding their fists 'cause the good times are gone.
You will look back on those day with envy, rage, disgust and look at your bowl of gruel with gratitude. You can't borrow your way out of debt...and who has yet to understand this little nugget? the fed, state, and locals...their day is on the calander.
make note to self. you will remember the day the markets seized as you remember 9/11.
CC
Shit storm is coming, wonder how tha masses will react? me I am loading up on ammo.:idea:

donzi5150
11-21-2008, 10:24 AM
According to exit polls taken this election, only approximately 10% of the voters out there listed terrorism (to include the war in Iraq) and homeland security as their main concern. So, apparently, the Bush administration is doing something right…making Americans feel safe again.
But again, Russia and China's Presidents are preparing trips to Cuba, Venezuala, and Boliva after 8 years (Clintons presidency) ........keep loading and buy more magazines!:idea:

reddragon
11-21-2008, 06:11 PM
I wish him well.
CC
Stood by and did absolutely nothing when the most horrific natural disaster in US history hit one of country's major cities; appointed his cronies to FEMA and DHS leadership when they were totally unqualified to do so; praised them for doing a "heckuva job"
Did irreparable damage to America's reputation around the world, ignored Geneva conventions, endorsed torture of prisoners, putting our own soldiers at risk when they are captured, invaded a country with faulty intelligence and with no exit strategy, claimed we would be greeted as liberators. Didn't quite work out that way did it??
And my personal favorite from someone who calls himself a conservative - in the last 8 yrs, the national debt MORE THAN DOUBLED and the dollar reached historic low values against other currencies.
Promised to completely re-do the onerous fed tax code; whatever happened to that? The tax code is basically he same as it was when he took office.
Called himself "the great uniter" during his 2000 campaign; I don't know about you, but I feel like the country is more polarized now than at any time throughout history.
Worst of all, his crappy administration set us up for 4 yrs of Barack Obama, Tom Daschle and Hillary F'n Clinton growing the federal government exponentially, raising taxes across the board, driving more and more investment overseas and creating a welfare state with their entitlement programs. I would almost rather have McCain and that idiot Palin in the White House but it would keep me up at night thinking that woman was one breath away from the presidency

reddragon
11-21-2008, 06:11 PM
I wish him well.
CC
Stood by and did absolutely nothing when the most horrific natural disaster in US history hit one of country's major cities; appointed his cronies to FEMA and DHS leadership when they were totally unqualified to do so; praised them for doing a "heckuva job"
Did irreparable damage to America's reputation around the world, ignored Geneva conventions, endorsed torture of prisoners, putting our own soldiers at risk when they are captured, invaded a country with faulty intelligence and with no exit strategy, claimed we would be greeted as liberators. Didn't quite work out that way did it??
And my personal favorite from someone who calls himself a conservative - in the last 8 yrs, the national debt MORE THAN DOUBLED and the dollar reached historic low values against other currencies.
Promised to completely re-do the onerous fed tax code; whatever happened to that? The tax code is basically he same as it was when he took office.
Called himself "the great uniter" during his 2000 campaign; I don't know about you, but I feel like the country is more polarized now than at any time throughout history.
Worst of all, his crappy administration set us up for 4 yrs of Barack Obama, Tom Daschle and Hillary F'n Clinton growing the federal government exponentially, raising taxes across the board, driving more and more investment overseas and creating a welfare state with their entitlement programs. I would almost rather have McCain and that idiot Palin in the White House but it would keep me up at night thinking that woman was one breath away from the presidency

SeaSlut
11-23-2008, 02:54 PM
"the base"?????
Al "gnikcuf" Qaida.
The Bush administration prevented many further terrorist attacks.
YouTube Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZjpCK02s3A

Blown 472
11-23-2008, 06:25 PM
Al "gnikcuf" Qaida.
The Bush administration prevented many further terrorist attacks.
YouTube Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZjpCK02s3A
Sure he did, you just keep drinking tha kool aid.

SeaSlut
11-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Sure he did, you just keep drinking tha kool aid.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/09/bush.terror/index.html
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Shortly after 9/11, al Qaeda began planning to use shoe bombers to hijack a commercial airplane and fly it into the tallest building in Los Angeles, California, President Bush said Thursday.
The details were the first from the administration about the West Coast airliner plot, which was thwarted in 2002 and initially disclosed by the White House last year.
The plot was set in motion by Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the alleged mastermind of the September 11, 2001, attacks, a month after the airplanes crashed into the World Trade Center and Pentagon, Bush said. It involved terrorists from al Qaeda's Southeast Asia wing, Jemaah Islamiyah. (Watch Bush's disclosure on the timing and location -- 1:45)
"Rather than use Arab hijackers, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed sought out young men from Southeast Asia whom he believed would not arouse as much suspicion," Bush said.
Mohammed was captured in Pakistan in 2003.
Bush said the plotters planned to use shoe bombs to breach the cockpit door and hijack the plane.
At a later briefing, Bush's homeland security adviser, Fran Townsend, said the leader of the four-man cell that was planning the attack had been arrested in 2003.
She did not identify him, but said he was trained personally by Mohammed "in the shoe bomb technique."
"You'll all recall that there was the arrest of the shoe bomber Richard Reid in December of 2001, and he was instructing the cell leader on the use of the same technique," Townsend said, but later added it was not clear if Reid was directly involved in the Los Angeles plot.
Reid pleaded guilty in 2002 to trying to blow up a trans-Atlantic airplane with explosives he had hidden in his shoes. Intelligence indicated Reid reported to Mohammed.
U.S. authorities don't have details on the West Coast plot, such as whether a specific flight was targeted or a day scheduled, Townsend said.
She added that the hijacking was intended to be part of the 9/11 attacks, but Osama bin Laden instructed the terrorists to focus solely on the East Coast that day.
"It's our understanding now that it was too difficult to get enough operatives for both the East and West Coast plots at the same time," she said.
Al Qaeda's Southeast Asia leader, known as Hambali, had recruited Jemaah Islamiyah operatives for the plot, Bush said. Hambali was arrested in 2003 in Thailand, five months after Mohammed was arrested in Pakistan.
The would-be hijackers met with al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and then began preparing for the attack, which was derailed in early 2002, Bush said.
The purported plot was one of 10 on a list first released by the White House in October. (Full story)
The intended target of the attack was a building then known as the Library Tower. It was renamed the U.S. Bank Tower in 2003 and, at 1,018 feet, is the tallest building west of the Mississippi River. It is among the 25 tallest buildings in the world.
Bush credited international cooperation in the war on terrorism with saving American lives.
"The West Coast plot shows we face a relentless and determined enemy that requires unprecedented cooperation from other nations," he said. "By working together, we stopped a catastrophic attack."
Two members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Sens. Jay Rockefeller, D-West Virginia, and Dianne Feinstein, D-California, questioned the timing and the details of Bush's revelation.
"It may be that they're tired of talking about the Brooklyn Bridge, and they're trying to find a different edifice of some sort," Rockefeller said.
Added Feinstein, "All I'm saying is that's not a new revelation and I've never seen anything that indicated whether the second wave was bona fide or not."
Emphasizing that there is no imminent threat to his city, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa said during a Thursday news conference that he had already heard about the 2002 threat, but Thursday was the first time he'd learned the details. (Watch the mayor discuss the threat of terror -- 4:36)
"The city of Los Angeles has implemented significant security measures since that time," the mayor said, explaining that security personnel at high-rise buildings throughout the city have received training in terrorism detection, evacuations and diminishing the impact of an explosion.

Blown 472
11-23-2008, 07:10 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/09/bush.terror/index.html
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Shortly after 9/11, al Qaeda began planning to use shoe bombers to hijack a commercial airplane and fly it into the tallest building in Los Angeles, California, President Bush said Thursday.
The details were the first from the administration about the West Coast airliner plot, which was thwarted in 2002 and initially disclosed by the White House last year.
The plot was set in motion by Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the alleged mastermind of the September 11, 2001, attacks, a month after the airplanes crashed into the World Trade Center and Pentagon, Bush said. It involved terrorists from al Qaeda's Southeast Asia wing, Jemaah Islamiyah. (Watch Bush's disclosure on the timing and location -- 1:45)
"Rather than use Arab hijackers, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed sought out young men from Southeast Asia whom he believed would not arouse as much suspicion," Bush said.
Mohammed was captured in Pakistan in 2003.
Bush said the plotters planned to use shoe bombs to breach the cockpit door and hijack the plane.
At a later briefing, Bush's homeland security adviser, Fran Townsend, said the leader of the four-man cell that was planning the attack had been arrested in 2003.
She did not identify him, but said he was trained personally by Mohammed "in the shoe bomb technique."
"You'll all recall that there was the arrest of the shoe bomber Richard Reid in December of 2001, and he was instructing the cell leader on the use of the same technique," Townsend said, but later added it was not clear if Reid was directly involved in the Los Angeles plot.
Reid pleaded guilty in 2002 to trying to blow up a trans-Atlantic airplane with explosives he had hidden in his shoes. Intelligence indicated Reid reported to Mohammed.
U.S. authorities don't have details on the West Coast plot, such as whether a specific flight was targeted or a day scheduled, Townsend said.
She added that the hijacking was intended to be part of the 9/11 attacks, but Osama bin Laden instructed the terrorists to focus solely on the East Coast that day.
"It's our understanding now that it was too difficult to get enough operatives for both the East and West Coast plots at the same time," she said.
Al Qaeda's Southeast Asia leader, known as Hambali, had recruited Jemaah Islamiyah operatives for the plot, Bush said. Hambali was arrested in 2003 in Thailand, five months after Mohammed was arrested in Pakistan.
The would-be hijackers met with al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and then began preparing for the attack, which was derailed in early 2002, Bush said.
The purported plot was one of 10 on a list first released by the White House in October. (Full story)
The intended target of the attack was a building then known as the Library Tower. It was renamed the U.S. Bank Tower in 2003 and, at 1,018 feet, is the tallest building west of the Mississippi River. It is among the 25 tallest buildings in the world.
Bush credited international cooperation in the war on terrorism with saving American lives.
"The West Coast plot shows we face a relentless and determined enemy that requires unprecedented cooperation from other nations," he said. "By working together, we stopped a catastrophic attack."
Two members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Sens. Jay Rockefeller, D-West Virginia, and Dianne Feinstein, D-California, questioned the timing and the details of Bush's revelation.
"It may be that they're tired of talking about the Brooklyn Bridge, and they're trying to find a different edifice of some sort," Rockefeller said.
Added Feinstein, "All I'm saying is that's not a new revelation and I've never seen anything that indicated whether the second wave was bona fide or not."
Emphasizing that there is no imminent threat to his city, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa said during a Thursday news conference that he had already heard about the 2002 threat, but Thursday was the first time he'd learned the details. (Watch the mayor discuss the threat of terror -- 4:36)
"The city of Los Angeles has implemented significant security measures since that time," the mayor said, explaining that security personnel at high-rise buildings throughout the city have received training in terrorism detection, evacuations and diminishing the impact of an explosion.
That is great, god bless bush, glad he works for you.

centerhill condor
11-30-2008, 06:05 PM
Stood by and did absolutely nothing when the most horrific natural disaster in US history hit one of country's major cities.
Katrina was the most predicted and prepared for event in US history. Really doesn't qualify as the worst when compared to San Fran's, Chicago's big fires or the quake, midwestern floods, etc.. Blame the French for building a city below sea level 400 years ago. Who gets the blame for living there?
The Geneva convention, as written, does not apply to terrorists. You appear to have forgotten the victory in Iraq...that really bothers some folks.
He likely won't get his face on Mt. Rushmore. But who will under the glare of revisionists? Not Lincoln for hanging newspaper editors...certainly not Jefferson for raping slaves? TR stole all that land and killed all those precious animals? Washington cut down that cherry tree.
Maybe you'd vote for Elton John or another trend setting envelope pusher?
CC

Sundance
12-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Gee, they just announced that we've been in a Recession for two years. What other secrets have they been keeping from us.
Winning in Iraq? Right! Read something other than the funny pages. More people are killed there every week than were killed in India. Do civilans not count?

centerhill condor
12-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Gee, they just announced that we've been in a Recession for two years. What other secrets have they been keeping from us.
Winning in Iraq? Right! Read something other than the funny pages. More people are killed there every week than were killed in India. Do civilans not count?
more people are killed in DC than either. Should we abandon DC?
CC

Sundance
12-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Is DC part of the US? Seems like our government dosen't act like it.
My question is why does everyone want to abondon New Orleans? Should we abondon OKC because of tornado's. Should we abondon LA or San Francisco because of earthquakes?
Get real folks!
It's time for all of us to dig in and "kick ass" no matter which side of the asile you're on!
It's time to stop drinking kool aide and being thumb sucking gerbiles and grow up! We're all Americans! Fight for what we believe in or we're going to lose it!

reddragon
12-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Katrina was the most predicted and prepared for event in US history. Really doesn't qualify as the worst when compared to San Fran's, Chicago's big fires or the quake, midwestern floods, etc.. Blame the French for building a city below sea level 400 years ago. Who gets the blame for living there?
The Geneva convention, as written, does not apply to terrorists. You appear to have forgotten the victory in Iraq...that really bothers some folks.
He likely won't get his face on Mt. Rushmore. But who will under the glare of revisionists? Not Lincoln for hanging newspaper editors...certainly not Jefferson for raping slaves? TR stole all that land and killed all those precious animals? Washington cut down that cherry tree.
Maybe you'd vote for Elton John or another trend setting envelope pusher?
CC
Blame the French for building the city below sea level, blame the people who live there for not abandoning the place they call home, blame whomever you want. Doesn't change the fact that Bush did absolutely nothing when a city that is so crucial to the US ecomony went underwater, and the people he himself put in power to handle such disasters were woefully incompetent.
We were victorious in Iraq, really? Then where is all of our taxpayer money going if the war is over? Where is the efective democratic government that Bush promised to install? And why are American soldiers still dying every day?
Elton John is a singer, not a politician. I don't know what to make of that comment, other than it is about as well informed as the rest of your arguments.
I don't know why so many so-called conservatives are still Bush apologists to this day. Just admit it, he was a complete disaster. Even his own party wanted him to crawl under a rock until after the election. Barack might not be any better than Bush, but it'll be damn hard for him to be any worse.

centerhill condor
12-02-2008, 06:48 AM
Barack might not be any better than Bush, but it'll be damn hard for him to be any worse.
okay...let that sink in for a while.
CC

donzi5150
12-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Where you there for Katrina? I am from there and was home on vacation when it hit! There were thousands of trucks coming from the east when my family and I evacuated to Florida.......3 days ahead as told by the Govt. and as any Responsible persons knows......Thousand of National Guard, American Red Cross, Water, Gas, Home Depot/Lowes, contractors, tree services, power companies, heavy equipment, etc......I wonder who mobilized them and who said to stay out of Louisiana....I will answer it for you the Feds mobilized and the Dem Governor (Blanco) said don't come here. It was not a national emergency at that time and the Pres would have had to declare military rule ahead of an emergency that if my memory serves me correctly has never been done preemptively with ion the US. Blanc and Nagin screwed the whole thing up an the irresponsible people who stayed made it worse......I lived on the Gulf Coast the majority of my life and the first line of responsibility is to take personal responsibility then evacuate when told to.......
I am en ex special forces military member that has been through POW/SERE training....water boarding, sleep deprivation, and limited peace through loud music is not torture..........I have gone through it...yes it scars you but does not cause pain........Why is there no outrage to kick our attackers ass when they cut the head's off of American captures? Beat? Shoot? Execute? Deprive of all food, water, sanitation, Medical? Where is that outrage for our own people who protect our ability to have this dialogue? We are treated 100 times worse when captured over seas.......Amazing how the GITMO captures have all gained weight....:idea:
Out of control spending....yes I agree with that one......but the others don't hold water in my book.

donzi5150
12-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Is DC part of the US? Seems like our government dosen't act like it.
My question is why does everyone want to abondon New Orleans? Should we abondon OKC because of tornado's. Should we abondon LA or San Francisco because of earthquakes?
Get real folks!
It's time for all of us to dig in and "kick ass" no matter which side of the asile you're on!
It's time to stop drinking kool aide and being thumb sucking gerbiles and grow up! We're all Americans! Fight for what we believe in or we're going to lose it!
It's ashame but the Far Left has their thumb in their ASS and can't hear you and I! Well spoken!

Kamclic
08-13-2019, 07:43 PM
Im wondering, do we have accurate figures on how many atheist/ non belivers / etc in the country that would make political parties take notice?

Thanks and kindest regards

Dez

If you have any thoughts concerning exactly where and how to use What is the best website to find rental homes , you can contact us at the page (http://rentatop.com)