PDA

View Full Version : New model Magic 28' Deckboat!

Keith E. Sayre
11-19-2008, 09:55 AM
2 weeks ago, the new 28' Magic deckboat was unveiled at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. Last weekend, many of you saw it at the poker run in Havasu. Although it's still 28' long, it is a much bigger boat and the good news is it's also faster! We're calling it the H series with reference to the new hydraulic bimini top that comes standard on it and we'll still be selling and building the traditional "C" series deckboat that we've built for the past 8 years.
The "C" is in reference to the word "classic".
The new 28' deckboat not only features the automatic opening and closing bimini top but also has electric drop out bolster style seats, electric wind deflectors for the driver and passenger seats, electric opening front sponson storage doors and a super cool foot washer system for boarding off the beach in the front. The front swimstep is now fiberglass. Deeper storage compartments under the front seats allow for storage of trash, a
removable large ice chest and built in racks for fenders. Of course the rear seat is still a huge insulated ice chest. All of the speakers are set at angles to optimize the sound system. I'm sure that I'm forgetting several of the new features on the boat but you can go to www.magicpowerboats.com to see a video of it.
If you'd like more info on this boat, please contact me at your convenience.
Keith Sayre
Magic Boats
928-412-7775

riverroyal
11-19-2008, 07:30 PM
ever gonna call me back???:D I need one of these.
Anyone interested in a 05 deck?:idea:

riverracerx
11-20-2008, 09:50 AM
If I didn't just buy a new boat I might be interested. But I have all the toys I need for now.
Beautiful boat though.

Havasubum
11-20-2008, 04:42 PM
ever gonna call me back???:D I need one of these.
Anyone interested in a 05 deck?:idea:
what color is the boat? what power? if its blue i may know someone whos interested

riverroyal
11-20-2008, 06:26 PM
496ho,175 hrs,purple and grey,,,,,:D