PDA

View Full Version : Gary Felish you are missed

Garys friend
11-21-2008, 09:47 PM
If you have ever met Gary Felish of Gary's Auto RV and Marine in Lake Havasu and wish to say something nice about him please post. Gary passed away yesterday morning at his shop. Funeral service will be Tuesday @6pm at the Lake Havasu aquatic center.

Throttle
11-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Had not ever met him, a friend dropped off a trailer with him last weekend to solve a problem and from what I understood he matched his word with his work. thoughts and prayers...

Rachelle Duncan
11-22-2008, 12:21 PM
I am so deeply saddened by the death of my dear friend Gary. Time will never heal the pain for this family. We loved this him and there will always be a void in our lives. God Bless Lori, Stephie, Megan and the family and friends that are hurting so badly right now.:(

Brock
11-24-2008, 04:11 PM
Hey Gary,
I was hoping to get your opinion about my front driveway gate once the block walls are completed. I guess I'll have to "catch up with you later."

PBOCOP
11-28-2008, 11:13 PM
So sad to hear about Gary. Met him years ago when I had my first boat at his shop. Used him many times. My boat stereo got stolen at his shop also and he was right there to assist. First class guy. Seemed very nice too. Feel for his family, tough times.

simplylivinlife
12-31-2008, 07:46 PM
Gary is the father of my 25 yr old son, Jeremy Felish. Although my son never had the opportunity to really know his father because of .... I will forever remember Gary, he was a wonderful man and the best father my son could ever have. We will always love you Gary!

nodigg
01-01-2009, 08:35 AM
Gary installed my first blower on my first hot boat and always got me back on the water quickly when I called with the little things that go wrong in boating.
I remember him as always smiling and laughing it seems.
He came along one dark night a couple of years ago in the trails near the house in Havi and I was broke down in my side by side and he gave us a tow back to the house.
You will be missed.

shueman
01-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Sad to hear....:(