PDA

View Full Version : how are we going to order HB "classic" mag ?

Prowler
11-22-2008, 02:03 PM
Since nobody wants to answer phones at the home office of HB and if you call the subscription end of it they reroute you to the home office in Havasu again...............all i want to do is order the "classic" jet boat section due for december, can someone let me know what the hell is going on ???

HDF WATERDOG
11-22-2008, 02:35 PM
I'm sure they'll get back to you just as soon as they know.

Prowler
11-22-2008, 05:03 PM
Thats the problem, how are they going to know ?............i call every god damn day to NO avail, not one damn person to answer the phone, this is great service from a great magazine (NOT) this is really starting to piss me off !!!!!

grads2112
11-22-2008, 06:49 PM
Just mail me your money for the subscription and I will send you the magazine since I am the new owner of Hot Boat.:D

moderator-1
11-22-2008, 11:07 PM
Sorry for the inconvienence, the Hot Boat "Classic's" will now take place of the normal January issue of Hot Boat Magazine. If you are already a subscriber, you will get the "Classic's" issue in the mail and there is no need to pre-order.
Thanks,
Mod-1

HDF WATERDOG
11-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Yo Mod, Who's in charge now, doesn't seem like it would be a secret.

grads2112
11-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Yo Mod, Who's in charge now, doesn't seem like it would be a secret.
See post #4

Throttle
11-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Sorry for the inconvienence, the Hot Boat "Classic's" will now take place of the normal January issue of Hot Boat Magazine. If you are already a subscriber, you will get the "Classic's" issue in the mail and there is no need to pre-order.
Thanks,
Mod-1
so then, what happened to the scheduled mag for jan? :idea:

Todd969
11-24-2008, 06:50 AM
so then, what happened to the scheduled mag for jan? :idea:
The pre-orders were only around 6K partially because of the late notice vs print schedule. So all subscribers will get a classics issue in Jan then 11 regular issues. That's the plan.

Throttle
11-24-2008, 09:47 AM
The pre-orders were only around 6K partially because of the late notice vs print schedule. So all subscribers will get a classics issue in Jan then 11 regular issues. That's the plan.
thats a bummer, cause I think I knew what was originally slated for print in the Jan issue and was looking forward to seeing it. hopefully in Feb then...

wowchad
01-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Good to hear an update as I've been looking forward to getting my hands on the "Classic" issue ever since I heard about it. BUT usually the Jan issue gets to us in Dec...now it is actually January and it's still not here.
When is it expected to actually start shipping?