PDA

View Full Version : ***Stolen Boat***

DAB
01-01-2009, 12:42 PM
I wanted to post this for a fellow board member. This morning Gary's (IFINE) boat was stolen in Norco. It was taken sometime after 11:00PM New Years Eve. Here are the details and a couple of pics.
2004 Shockwave 29 Magnatude- Closed bow. Twin 377 Scorpion's, it had a blue cover on it when it was taken. It sits on an Extreme triple axle trailer with license plate # "TODPOND", The AZ#'s are AZ-0764BH. Interior has blue neon throughout, there are two 10" flip down flat panels inside, corian countertops, blue billet speaker grills, along with the head unit cover.
The name on the transom is: IFINE2 (with 2 martini's on the side)
If anyone sees this boat please give Gary a call on his cell at (951)830-5869 along with contacting your local law enforcement agency.
Good news! The cops recovered the boat this morning at 8:30am. They have video from the car wash where it was found. It looks like they picked too big of a boat to pull with their small truck. Gary got the call this morning and it looks as if nothing was touched.. they just dropped it and left. Thanks everyone! BTW, for any of those that were wondering this boat was paid for a long time ago.. Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out.

rshrp2003
01-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Sad to here ...hope you can get it back.What I don't understand is, what do these people think when they steal a boat like that? take it down to mexico , modify it and bring it back and try to sell it , strip it for parts,hide it somwhere, what.. .. it doesn't make sence

stix818
01-05-2009, 02:10 PM
I wanted to post this for a fellow board member. This morning Gary's (IFINE) boat was stolen in Norco. It was taken sometime after 11:00PM New Years Eve. Here are the details and a couple of pics.
2004 Shockwave 29 Magnatude- Closed bow. Twin 377 Scorpion's, it had a blue cover on it when it was taken. It sits on an Extreme triple axle trailer with license plate # "TODPOND", The AZ#'s are AZ-0764BH. Interior has blue neon throughout, there are two 10" flip down flat panels inside, corian countertops, blue billet speaker grills, along with the head unit cover.
The name on the transom is: IFINE2 (with 2 martini's on the side)
If anyone sees this boat please give Gary a call on his cell at (951)830-5869 along with contacting your local law enforcement agency.
Good news! The cops recovered the boat this morning at 8:30am. They have video from the car wash where it was found. It looks like they picked too big of a boat to pull with their small truck. Gary got the call this morning and it looks as if nothing was touched.. they just dropped it and left. Thanks everyone! BTW, for any of those that were wondering this boat was paid for a long time ago.. Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out.
Man good to hear!!!!!! First positive I've heard all week!!!

CONCEPT POWER BOATS INC.
01-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Cool

DILLIGAF
01-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Glad he got his boat back and intact.