PDA

View Full Version : ? on the magazine

Tar
01-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Hi folks
I am not sure if this is the right place to find out this but can anyone explain how I can find out about my subscription to Hot Boat. I have tried the numbers in the front of the Nov/Dec issue and they say they are no longer in service. I just recently paid for another year and so far I have not received my January issure in the mail.
If anyone can offer assistance that would be great.
Thanks
Regards
Tar:)

205elite
01-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Join the club!:devil:

twocents
01-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a working phone number for Hot Boat at this time. The Hot Boat Classics special issue and the January 09 edition are not planned for publication. The best we can probably hope for is a company reorganization and somebody to come along and pick up the pieces.

Mandelon
01-07-2009, 07:10 PM
I sent in a check a couple months ago too.......:rolleyes:

Throttle
01-07-2009, 09:13 PM
stop payment...

wolf
01-07-2009, 10:12 PM
stop payment...
I did that last year!!!!:D

JetBoatRich
01-08-2009, 10:10 AM
They have a magazine?:jawdrop:

wolf
01-08-2009, 11:28 AM
They have a magazine?:jawdrop:
Evidently, not for long.

meaniam
01-08-2009, 12:13 PM
stimulus plan ? lol

wolf
01-08-2009, 03:59 PM
stimulus plan ? lol
Bailout?!?!?!?!
You can't bail out a sinking ship with a teaspoon!

Mandelon
01-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Maybe we can all go to Morgan's house and help cut and paste... :idea:

HALLETT BOY
01-09-2009, 08:08 AM
Where's Todd ? he should know what's going on...Todd ? where are you ???

Throttle
01-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Where's Todd ? he should know what's going on...Todd ? where are you ???
yeah, I was thinking the same thing... He always has all the answers... I am sure he doesnt want to be involved or have anything to do with it now (even more so after everything last time too).

Throttle
01-09-2009, 08:56 AM
I'm sure he knows whats up, thats prolly why he hasnt been around...

HDF WATERDOG
01-09-2009, 09:39 AM
I've missed seeing him too. Lots of good posts and info on things that weren't HB related too. Lots of good pic's too.

Throttle
01-09-2009, 09:46 AM
I've missed seeing him too. Lots of good posts and info on things that weren't HB related too. Lots of good pic's too.
he was at my house for new years but i did not get a chance to talk with him much before he left early.

HDF WATERDOG
01-09-2009, 01:06 PM
he was at my house for new years but i did not get a chance to talk with him much before he left early.
I saw your invite and wanted to go, heard that Grads wasn't going to be there. I was just looking to met a few more from the boards. Started to really hate you last Wed. going out. Damn I wish I was there. Things, so far, are looking good for this Sun thru Wed trip. Would like to meet up some time, I think.

Throttle
01-09-2009, 04:15 PM
I saw your invite and wanted to go, heard that Grads wasn't going to be there. I was just looking to met a few more from the boards. Started to really hate you last Wed. going out. Damn I wish I was there. Things, so far, are looking good for this Sun thru Wed trip. Would like to meet up some time, I think.
would have been cool, drop me a pm when you roll out... maybe we can hook up for lunch and a drink...
its windy today, I am headed back to CA tomorrow to work for a few days...

HDF WATERDOG
01-09-2009, 04:34 PM
would have been cool, drop me a pm when you roll out... maybe we can hook up for lunch and a drink...
its windy today, I am headed back to CA tomorrow to work for a few days...
Gonna be really nice temps here for the next few days, And a bit of wind too.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Hi folks
I am not sure if this is the right place to find out this but can anyone explain how I can find out about my subscription to Hot Boat. I have tried the numbers in the front of the Nov/Dec issue and they say they are no longer in service. I just recently paid for another year and so far I have not received my January issure in the mail.
If anyone can offer assistance that would be great.
Thanks
Regards
Tar:)
***boat has a magazine :confused:

Rexone1
01-09-2009, 11:55 PM
It's sad to see Hot Boat possibly closing down, they are truly the best performance boating magazine around unlike those posers I work for over on PB.com

Tar
01-10-2009, 03:40 AM
Thanks folks for the update. It is indeed sad to see the magazine going away. Well they have my money for a year that looks like I will not get.
Regards
Tar :)

Owner of Hot Boat
01-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Thanks folks for the update. It is indeed sad to see the magazine going away. Well they have my money for a year that looks like I will not get.
Regards
Tar :)
Thanks again for your money, it will buy many Coronas now that I'm on my way to Mexico.:D

BoatFloating
01-10-2009, 08:46 AM
It's sad to see Hot Boat possibly closing down, they are truly the best performance boating magazine around unlike those posers I work for over on PB.com
Thanks again for your money, it will buy many Coronas now that I'm on my way to Mexico.:D
Both these fake names has the douch bag Grads name all over it. I thought you were leaving? Oh I get leaving and creating fake names to start crap. Same ole Grads.... You my friend are 1 big ****stick....Good luck to you and Adios HB way to screw up a good thing...:sleeping:

wolf
01-10-2009, 11:22 AM
I knew Grads couldn't post his last post!!!!!

WishIknew
01-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Both these fake names has the douch bag Grads name all over it. I thought you were leaving? Oh I get leaving and creating fake names to start crap. Same ole Grads.... You my friend are 1 big ****stick....Good luck to you and Adios HB way to screw up a good thing...:sleeping:
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND !!!!!!!!!! AND NOW YOU GOT YOURS!!!!!!! STILL WAITING ON MY T SHIRT:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Throttle
01-11-2009, 10:36 PM
ttt

WishIknew
01-16-2009, 09:29 PM
Guess I will give up on that shirt Been so long ive changed sizes 2 times:D