PDA

View Full Version : November/December 2004 issues wanted please help

Teamvortec
01-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Hello everyone this is my first post and was hoping someone could help with this. I am looking for back issues of Hot Boat November/December 2004 it was the swimsuit issue. In this magazine it covers the Fountain race in Washington NC. In that article in the background is a picture of me my brother on his Fountain and one of his buddies on his Baja tied up together. Ever since my brother was killed in March of 2006 I have been trying to find a couple of these. If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. I will pay for them just let me know. You can leave me a message or email me teamvortecracing@yahoo.com

life's a river
01-08-2009, 08:16 PM
I will be returning home tomorrow night and will check my back issues on Sat.
LAR

mjc
01-09-2009, 06:49 AM
I will see if I still have it laying around

98 Vector 21
01-09-2009, 06:57 AM
Will take a look...

LB247XS
01-09-2009, 09:40 AM
I WILL ALSO TAKE A LOOK AROUND.ALSO CONTACT THE MAGAZINE THEY MIGHT HAVE IT IN THE ARCHIVES,YOU CAN ORDER BACK ISSUES.:cool:

Throttle
01-09-2009, 09:54 AM
I WILL ALSO TAKE A LOOK AROUND.ALSO CONTACT THE MAGAZINE THEY MIGHT HAVE IT IN THE ARCHIVES,YOU CAN ORDER BACK ISSUES.:cool:
contact what magazine?
peeps that answered the other day say they dont do the subscriptions anymore and forwarded me to a number that the mailbox is full, not to mention out of business...

Throttle
01-09-2009, 09:55 AM
I have it as part of my collection, after about 1 minute of research... here is what it looks like...
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/throttle_01/100_3379.jpg
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/throttle_01/100_3380.jpg

HDF WATERDOG
01-09-2009, 01:14 PM
contact what magazine?
peeps that answered the other day say they dont do the subscriptions anymore and forwarded me to a number that the mailbox is full, not to mention out of business...
Won't taking money for something that they aren't going to do be mail fraud or wire fraud. Serious stuff. Nice collection. Those are the days when they had those "nasty, filthy sluts" as models. I'll never forget the day they said that.

Teamvortec
01-10-2009, 07:30 AM
The copy that my brother had that we gave my mother had a different boat on the front but the same articles write ups on the front. The article that has the picture I am looking for is the Liquid Speedway article. In that article if you look at the picture of the Rio Roses boat just over the back of the boat is a Fountain and Baja. That was us I am the guy with the towel over my legs on the front of the Fountain, bad sun burn from that day. Its kinda of wierd the way things work in life. I bought the Fountain when my brother got killed and the week of Christmas the guy with the Baja and me traded so now I have the Baja in the picture and he has the Fountain.

Throttle
01-10-2009, 08:26 AM
the reason the cover looked different was prolly because it was the east coast edition, same inside, just a different cover...

life's a river
01-12-2009, 08:15 PM
The copy that my brother had that we gave my mother had a different boat on the front but the same articles write ups on the front. The article that has the picture I am looking for is the Liquid Speedway article. In that article if you look at the picture of the Rio Roses boat just over the back of the boat is a Fountain and Baja. That was us I am the guy with the towel over my legs on the front of the Fountain, bad sun burn from that day. Its kinda of wierd the way things work in life. I bought the Fountain when my brother got killed and the week of Christmas the guy with the Baja and me traded so now I have the Baja in the picture and he has the Fountain.
Did you get your magazine?

Teamvortec
01-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Yea I got it. I also got a email from Cindy that use to work for Hot Boat. We traded a subscription for the magazine she works for now for that issue. :) I wanted a copy for my self and my buddy that was with us wanted also since at the time it was his Baja and now he has the Fountain.