PDA

View Full Version : **Before You Pull The Plug**

Wet Dream
01-10-2009, 08:51 AM
So, it looks like another HB failure is coming about. Do you think it's at all possible that someone can figure out how to get the numerous pictures we've stored into your galleries back on line, maybe even for just a week so we can retrieve some of our pics?

titties and beer
01-10-2009, 09:01 AM
yours should be in your ,user cp under atachments?

Wet Dream
01-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Nice try, but...
You have NO attachments

titties and beer
01-10-2009, 09:15 AM
i do.heres 1,old grads,this what he does in his spar time:D

Phat Matt
01-10-2009, 09:51 AM
If you uploaded your pics to the user gallery they won't be there. If you did upload them as attachments they will be in the attachments link under your user cp.
I really wish we could get to our photo galleries to grab years worth of old pics. :mad:

Throttle
01-10-2009, 10:05 AM
If you uploaded your pics to the user gallery they won't be there. If you did upload them as attachments they will be in the attachments link under your user cp.
I really wish we could get to our photo galleries to grab years worth of old pics. :mad:
tell me about it!
back in October I received a pm from a mod that was upset with me for calling them out as they continued to lie to us and lead us to believe the pics would be back up... he stated "let me assure you sir, your pics will be back"... in dec, I wrote him back and called BULL#@*! reply was for me to contact Morgan.
they had told me the pictures were only a short time away from coming back as they were just transfering data... when I heard the boss was gone and the mag was looking for an investor I figured the bills were not getting paid so the mods that claimed they were better than the previous "geeks" were NO better at all... they prolly hit the road to run the other sites they claimed to successfully operate.

Phat Matt
01-10-2009, 10:09 AM
I haven't logged in since everything went down. I couldn't remember my password. :D

Throttle
01-10-2009, 10:11 AM
this is prolly the most activity the site has had in the last two months combined...

DILLIGAF
01-10-2009, 10:18 AM
I had so many pics on here. ****!
I can't even pull them from my computer as it took a dump about a year ago so all is lost :(

Wet Dream
01-10-2009, 10:32 AM
I can't even pull them from my computer as it took a dump about a year ago so all is lost :(
You and me both!! And the unfortunate reality is that none of the "people" that have any control of the situation are going to do anything about it.

DILLIGAF
01-10-2009, 10:33 AM
You and me both!! And the unfortunate reality is that none of the "people" that have any control of the situation are going to do anything about it.
Well they can KMA then....lol

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-10-2009, 11:00 AM
That's what happened to me also. :(

Throttle
01-11-2009, 10:37 PM
ttt

twocents
01-11-2009, 11:03 PM
The User Gallery images have neither been lost nor discarded. Stay tuned -- but on another channel.

Wet Dream
01-13-2009, 10:12 AM
The User Gallery images have neither been lost nor discarded. Stay tuned -- but on another channel.
What the heck is that supposed to mean?

gigamurph
01-13-2009, 01:45 PM
What the heck is that supposed to mean?Read between the lines? All I ever see between the lines are "blanks". Hopefully that's not what they're talkin' about.