PDA

View Full Version : Where is Todd969 ?????

Prowler
01-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Anyone heard from the guy ?

Throttle
01-10-2009, 04:39 PM
on his way to mexico with "owner of ***boat" for some corona's?

carreraelite
01-10-2009, 05:06 PM
So...What's The Rest Of The Story....:idea: :confused:

Prowler
01-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Do you think that jackass Grads and later is with them ? :D

Prowler
01-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Hello.......Todd.........you out there, you have been the king of this ship and a good captain will always remain with his ship while its going down to the pits of hell, you are needed in this crisis but we can't find you ????

Wet Dream
01-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Hello.......Todd.........you out there, you have been the king of this ship and a good captain will always remain with his ship while its going down to the pits of hell, you are needed in this crisis but we can't find you ????
Crisis? What the hell is the crisis? We're not in a crisis, HB is. Why do we NEED him? All we need is our photos, that's it.

Prowler
01-13-2009, 03:22 PM
where are you Todd ?.....i find it ironic that you make a disappering act again when you know full well of what is going on, this high lights your character.

vmjtc3
01-13-2009, 05:38 PM
I think maybe you are thinking he ran this website. Not the case, Todd did some web design for them and I believe he also worked some sort of sales position for them. Prowler I think you have the wrong guy. Todd is a stand up guy who has limited involvement with hot boat. Next time I see him I will tell him you are concerned with his well being . Not that he will likely give a **** :idea:

wolf
01-13-2009, 05:43 PM
http://www.homelyscientist.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/popcorn.jpg

Prowler
01-13-2009, 06:33 PM
Just ironic that he hasn't posted up any pics or even muttered a word of his goings on a daily basis like he use to, he used to run this sight and now you can't find him !!.....hhmmm....i wonder why, Todd had alot more afiliation (sp) with H.B. then you all think.....................just ironic is all. :)

HDF WATERDOG
01-14-2009, 08:24 AM
Don't care if he worked for HB or not. Pic's were always good. On top of that most all his posts gave us info about the goings on in Havi that you couldn't get anywhere else.

Wet Dream
01-14-2009, 09:50 AM
Thats just f--ked up. I don't care what his goal is, thats wrong to say about anyone.
But you live in shit hole state! So you have right to be be bitter? :)
I'm sure he cares how you feel. I'm not quite sure what you're getting at as far as where I live and my bitterness. As a matter of fact, I've pretty much abandoned this site for obvious reasons, and have not updated my location, which I am now, by the way in Connecticut.
Anyhow, T969 was here spouting stuff on a regular basis, and now that this ship is sinking, he's nowhere to be found. I'm not being bitter, I'm speculating. :D

Wet Dream
01-14-2009, 12:03 PM
From a thread he started:
Darrin did leave the company.
Steve Warner is the man in charge.
Morgan is the Managing editor.
Derek, Judy and a few others write the articles and features.
Russ and I are the sales team.
Media Direction is in charge of all the internet stuff.
The magazine is just fine and not I repeat NOT folding. It is going through some changes, but that's about it.
When the new office location is finalized I'll post it up. In the mean time the general contact # is 928-764-1313

98 Vector 21
01-14-2009, 12:55 PM
I miss Todd's picture post's & will miss H.B. both on-line & in print! Lets not be hater's...If its so bad why do people continue to visit & post here? Nothing better to do? just my .02

vmjtc3
01-14-2009, 04:46 PM
I miss Todd's picture post's & will miss H.B. both on-line & in print! Lets not be hater's...If its so bad why do people continue to visit & post here? Nothing better to do? just my .02
I continue to post here because of the many great friends I have met here. And I have nothing better to do all day:D

Blown 472
01-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Out slumming?

Keith E. Sayre
01-16-2009, 04:50 PM
I know Todd personally and professionally and he's taken alot of heat that
I don't think that he deserves. As much as anyone, I would stand up for him
in a heartbeat. He's always upbeat and positive when I see him. If someone
asked me to say something bad about him, I wouldn't know what to say.
It seems that some of us on these "boating" boards wants everyone to choose sides between this site or another. Frankly, I hope that they all
succeed. I'm here because I love boating and I know that Todd does too.
Keith Sayre

Outlaw
01-16-2009, 05:33 PM
4 more

HDF WATERDOG
01-17-2009, 01:11 PM
I know Todd personally and professionally and he's taken alot of heat that
I don't think that he deserves. As much as anyone, I would stand up for him
in a heartbeat. He's always upbeat and positive when I see him. If someone
asked me to say something bad about him, I wouldn't know what to say.
It seems that some of us on these "boating" boards wants everyone to choose sides between this site or another. Frankly, I hope that they all
succeed. I'm here because I love boating and I know that Todd does too.
Keith Sayre
Not from me. He shouldn't be getting any heat from anybody. One day I hope to be out cleaning OUR Havasu with him.

bigkatboat
01-17-2009, 08:11 PM
We have not been able to 'go out and play' (I'm fabricating a lot of hardware for customers) , but we miss Todd and Dana, along with all the other great people we have meet down in the channel. Is Todd "working behind the scenes" as we speak? We pray all our 'boat business friends' will endure this economic problem and return in greater health! (and wealth) Soon a new president and hopefully a new and better business climate. God bless the United States of America. "Still the best place on earth".