PDA

View Full Version : Who is in charge here?

H2O Extreme
01-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Somebody must be in charge and watching over these forums because threads are being closed, comments deleted and threads missing? Who is it????

Make it a Double
01-15-2009, 12:43 PM
I don’t know, but I am sure that a whiny booger eater could tell you :D

AZJD
01-15-2009, 01:16 PM
I'm not sure he would know who it is, "Plastic Man!"

Make it a Double
01-15-2009, 01:20 PM
I not sure he would know who it is, "Plastic Man!"
Hey Justin :D Who is he?:D

riverracerx
01-15-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm in charge! :D

AZJD
01-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Hey Justin :D Who is he?:D
You are he!

AZJD
01-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Shit!!!! Figures......:D :D

Make it a Double
01-15-2009, 03:16 PM
You are he!
Sorry Justin. No booger eating on my part. Maybe you should check with the Milkshake man :idea: :D :D

Eye tiger
01-15-2009, 07:26 PM
I put the Phoenix thread back up.... And with your JACK ASS post it was deleted. I would appreciate it if you would keep your whiney ass bitch comments in your own thread.......You sir are an ASS CLOWN.........

H2O Extreme
01-15-2009, 07:35 PM
I put the Phoenix thread back up.... And with your JACK ASS post it was deleted. I would appreciate it if you would keep your whiney ass bitch comments in your own thread.......You sir are an ASS CLOWN.........
So I guess to answer my question, you would be the one in charge? What is your affiliation with Hot Boat? What can we expect from the magazine and these forums?

Eye tiger
01-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Now the other thread I posted is gone.....WTF .................All the best`~

BadKachina
01-15-2009, 08:01 PM
So I guess to answer my question, you would be the one in charge? What is your affiliation with Hot Boat? What can we expect from the magazine and these forums?
I think he's saying he bumped the thread back up from the grave and because of what was posted it was deleted. I don't think he meant to imply that he was able to remove or add threads as a moderator type status.
As for the other comments, I have no comment in a public forum. ;)

carreraelite
01-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Who's In Charge?? I'd Say A Circus Midget.....

Eye tiger
01-15-2009, 08:25 PM
I think he's saying he bumped the thread back up from the grave and because of what was posted it was deleted. I don't think he meant to imply that he was able to remove or add threads as a moderator type status.
As for the other comments, I have no comment in a public forum. ;)
Your'e right. I bumped up some of the threads that I enjoyed thru the years. This place has alot of life experances in it for I as many. The pain of exile has worn off and the memeriors of old are anew ( In my best Tom Brown Voice)

BadKachina
01-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Your'e right. I bumped up some of the threads that I enjoyed thru the years. This place has alot of life experances in it for I as many. The pain of exile has worn off and the memeriors of old are anew ( In my best Tom Brown Voice)
Tom Brown eats ass.:eek: :D

Eye tiger
01-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Tom Brown eats ass.:eek: :D
Good thing he only visits Phoenix in the fall.

BadKachina
01-15-2009, 08:54 PM
Good thing he only visits Phoenix in the fall.
:eek: :eek:

Throttle
01-15-2009, 09:28 PM
while you were on vacation, there was nobody answering the phones...

AZJD
01-16-2009, 07:39 AM
Sorry Justin. No booger eating on my part. Maybe you should check with the Milkshake man :idea: :D :D
No I was sinking to your level by giving you a nickname!!
I now pronounce you, "Plastic Man!"
You know, from all the procedures you have done had to make yourself better looking and less fat.:D
I just want to play along. It is fun and I can see why you do it now.:idea:
Carry on.......

AZJD
01-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Oh BTW, did they re-do the nose job after it was re-broken a few months ago by FF????:idea:

H2O Extreme
01-16-2009, 10:15 AM
As long as we're talking noses, Where is that booger eatin', drunken drivin', women abusin', food abusin', man boob dancin', hypocrite they call Jordy?

JetBoatRich
01-16-2009, 10:38 AM
you were voted removed:idea:

riverracerx
01-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Am I being voted off the island?
Be nice or I will ban you. :D Ha!

Make it a Double
01-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Justin, you really need to get a grip. Why you think you need to defend Donald Jordan is beyond me. I always gave you credit for being smarter than that.
You do realize that I am in the Plastics business, so calling me Plastic Man is not a problem. Sure I had my nose fixed a couple of years ago big deal. As for my weight loss that was all me and over the last 6 months. As you know I have not seen you during that time.
I guess you still will not acknowledge that your buddy has been in jail for a prior dui and going to jail again. Oh don’t forget about the 4 days he did for violating his parole on the Domestic violence conviction. I know facts confuse you.
I guess steroid use can affect memory. I have no first hand knowledge of you using steroids. I only know what Donald Jordan told me about your use of them. He said a lot about you. Did you manage to get your FICO score over 450 yet?
Justin you and Donald don’t mean shit to me. I am single, with two great daughters and a woman that loves me. I make a great living; own a substantial home, boat, nice vehicles, and other toys. All of which neither of you two have.
Stop being a hater and get back to work. I like how you dropped the Ahern out of you sig line. Did your supervisor get tired of you shooting off your mouth in the company name or are you no longer with Ahern. Donald told everyone you would not survive more than 6 months as sales manager.

Moderator-6
01-16-2009, 11:16 AM
I am in charge here and this is a boating forum. Take your differences elsewhere please.