PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody tried an Aggresser Diverter??

FoMoCo
05-06-2002, 06:50 PM
I am getting closer to the day I acually buy a Diverter, but I have heard a little bit about the Aggresser being just as good as the Place, and is cheaper? Is this true? Anybody tried one?
Just tryin to save a buck for 10-10-220!!!!!!! J/K!!
Who Sells Em?

future boater
05-06-2002, 06:57 PM
hey fomoco its on page 7 on the "jet talk" forum. its rite about the middle of the page. i tried posting to bring it to the front but it wouldnt let me...hey i tried!

disco_charger
05-06-2002, 07:06 PM
My guess is that there won't be much risk if you get the agressor diverter from a reputable dealer. Tom Papp, someone like that who you know is going to be around if you have trouble. Everything I've seen and read makes the Agressor diverter look ok, and yes it is much cheaper.
Disco

FoMoCo
05-06-2002, 07:11 PM
Thanks Future Boater!!!
I read all through that tread, on page 7 , and no one really said that had one, or gave details?

hack job
05-06-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by FoMoCo:
Thanks Future Boater!!!
I read all through that tread, on page 7 , and no one really said that had one, or gave details?
hey bud i have there hydrolic controls on my boat and love them i couldnt have asked for a better deal. as for the unit its self sorry i dont know if its any good i would assume that it is fine call jack at mpd or dave at agressor . good luck. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
Tyson www.plumbersassracing.com (http://www.plumbersassracing.com)

ChetCapoli
05-07-2002, 02:31 PM
hey fomoco,
i have one what do you want to know? It has all the "options" as standard on it and it's cheaper to boot. Hard pressed to tell the difference i think.
CHET

FoMoCo
05-07-2002, 02:48 PM
Does it come with the different nozzle sizes? Or do you have to buy them. What doe sthe manual handle look like? I am mostly iterested in the nozzle size thing, and the fact its cheaper!

Duane HTP
05-07-2002, 06:39 PM
The control handles are the same for Place,Aggressor, or American Turbine Diverters. The Aggressor comes with the nozzle size of your choice. Extras are like only $22.00 ea.